Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman (22151 Views)

PHOTO: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos / Port-Harcourt-based Firms Dump Wastes In Aba — Ikpeazu / 60-year Old Maiduguri Based Businessman Hands Over Boko Haram Son To JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by brownlord: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2012
naijathings: i know why they are taking this thing serious... you know why? because of her father is a big figure and he get mouth. so the police is trying to impress someone here. this is the same police that let the notorious boko hara idiot escape. and u say KUDOS? to who? POLICE?
we have little girls of age 9 and below being rayped and killed everyday for rituals in Nigeria. have you heard any of that make big news in Nigeria?
Robbers come into peoples' homes and raype mother and daughters and take all their phones and BB too.. what did police do?
Innocent people are attacked and butchered in JOS every week but the suspects are sometimes arrested and released as soon as bokoharam threatens..
what happened after the corpers were butchered in the north? did police make any arrest?
I got duped of 3.5 million naira in February 2012 this year. I went the police and they told me to write statement and try to extort me by telling me stories but they could not trace the thief with is BB or phone number which was still working. i went to MTN office to get the sim information for full names and every info which they usually take down during registration.. guess what?? all they had on their data base was just the address. no name, no finger prints, no pictures.
NIGERIAN POLICE NA ANYWHERE MONEY DEY, PAY BEFORE SERVICE, EYE SERVICE.

Jesus, 3.5 meter, meaning say u be potential mugu o, abeg give me ur info make I try collect my own, lol, anyway sowi bruf, that bad
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by brownlord: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2012
What this crap about sim number detected tru bb pin, is that still news? By the way why is this on front page? I ws tinkin the culprit has already been arrested, so why all this nollywood movie, very soon they will start arresting those that board the same flight with her and anyone that has ever communicated wit her nonsense
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by NobleAngell(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Wow, dis is gerrin interestin.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2012
Kudos to 9ja police but if na poor man pikin you no go hear anytin.may god acept her soul
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by fittty(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
CLASSIC BULLSH**T!!! SO ITS ILLEGAL TO BUY A USED BLACKBERRY IN NIGERIA NOW ABI?...... ABEG MAKE DEM GO SITDON JOOOR! AS THE MATTER DEY GO SO E BE LIKE SAY NA EVERYBODY WEY TAKE EYE SEE THE GIRL AS SOON AS SHE TOUCH DOWN LAG DEM GO ARREST!! angry
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by iconoclast(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
This is begining to look like CSI:NY
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by 2sexy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
That's a good thing about BB... If you wan steal phone, I pray make devil deceive you to steal my BB... Na Acid them go use bath you.

To d OP... It happened in my school some months back. A guy stole BB. The owner just give d pin to a fine chick... That was the end. Na so dem nab d guy red handed with the chic...

So, if dem steal ur BB...no involve police, just a let a chic do the trick.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Emilord(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
Cutejay: Hmmm this means that the killing was not a mistake as claimed by the suspects, it was an intentional act. If not why else would they video the evil act? More lessons to be learnt.
sounding more lyk a lawyer yes,i agree with you...the menrea was totally there
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
fittty: CLASSIC BULLSH**T!!! SO ITS ILLEGAL TO BUY A USED BLACKBERRY IN NIGERIA NOW ABI?...... ABEG MAKE DEM GO SITDON JOOOR! AS THE MATTER DEY GO SO E BE LIKE SAY NA EVERYBODY WEY TAKE EYE SEE THE GIRL AS SOON AS SHE TOUCH DOWN LAG DEM GO ARREST!! angry

Buy one used-Phone and be unlucky that the phone has a criminal history...you will know how far if the police happens to be interested in the phone.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by benzion72(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
Lesson learnt never buy Nigeria used phone. If you must do buy it from a shop with original authentic receipt or get it send to you from abroad.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by gbadexy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
kelahns: I sensed this whole tin was used...to get at her father....i stand to be corrected tho...
You are right, it is not a random crime.
The hatred and hostility shown towards the lady and their utterances to her parent and the hotel staff by calling to inform them t go and take the body of a bastard from their room shows the murder was premeditated and planned.
Once again I say RIP to those guys, they are already dead and they deserve it.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Cupidkc(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: Na wa o! The story is getting more intriguing.so she was even a beauty queen? Hmmm!
Wow...1st runner up MBGN. That's a good one.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by vanbonattel: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Cupidkc:
Wow...1st runner up MBGN. That's a good one.

Firs runner up MBGN my black azz!
And she was sneaking into hotel with strangers? Is she frigging insane?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by buoye1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
DICKtator: I mean we can't but give kudos to The Nigerian Police for still putting more spirited efforts to ensure that this case reaches a reasonable end.though,....come to think of it, na because her papa na soldier, you wan make the nigerian police hear wen!!!!
grin grin grin grin

may be YES or NO kudos shld still be gvin to NPF.....am happy wit dis
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by cindyrella(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
shocked She was raped too?
Na wao! What a wicked world
May her soul RIP
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by mallorca(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tropilo: Besides her dad being a retired general. I think her head is "strong".
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by chuquiz(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
DICKtator: I mean we can't but give kudos to The Nigerian Police for still putting more spirited efforts to ensure that this case reaches a reasonable end.though,....come to think of it, na because her papa na soldier, you wan make the nigerian police hear wen!!!!
grin grin grin grin
with this high tech intelligence, capturing boko haram members should be a walk in the park as well cool
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
jammyng: the man has done nothing wrong IMO, how is he to know it's a stolen phone?! He bought it from a friend like most of us do.

^^^'....like most of us do' shocked? Speak for yourself....as an adult, you should know you run the risk of buying a stolen phone when you buy from a 'friend', and should be prepared to face the music when something sordid like this is linked to your 'friends' phone.

Fact of the matter is that this so-called 'business man' (code for shyster if you ask me) had better be prepared to provide his 'friend' for questioning, or face the prospect of being done for murder himself.

Nonsense!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by freecocoa(f): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Osrachingy:

Thank God i ride okada...aw bout u wey no even get job con dey form familiarity for here...abi u tink say i no kno u nii...u dis Article Of No Comercial Value...and yes! Damn right i avnt handled such transactns..and if u av...send me 5 bags of garri..i dey for ma skul..FUTA..u kno exactly where to find me dere. Stewpid #MOFO
I think you should dropout of that school cos you obviously aren't learning anything there, why are you vexing because someone narrated his ordeal? damn! you reek of ignorance.

Some one tell me more about jealousy. Tsk.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by gulfer: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^'....like most of us do' shocked? Speak for yourself....as an adult, you should know you run the risk of buying a stolen phone when you buy from a 'friend', and should be prepared to face the music when something sordid like this is linked to your 'friends' phone.

Fact of the matter is that this so-called 'business man' (code for shyster if you ask me) had better be prepared to provide his 'friend' for questioning, or face the prospect of being done for murder himself.

Nonsense!
Abi o. What stops him from asking the friend how he got the BB in the first place, why is he selling and where is the original purchase receipt? I tell you some people are so ignorant that their names are mysteries to them; they understand nofin! angry angry angry
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

Nonsense!
Doesn't it just beat you how supposed learned people open their mouth or in this case hands and type rubbish.

Like buying a stolen phone from someone makes the phone any less a stolen item, honestly some people need their brains upgraded.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Fesisko(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Doesn't it just beat you how supposed learned people open their mouth or in this case hands and type rubbish.

Like buying a stolen phone from someone makes the phone any less a stolen item, honestly some people need their brains upgraded.
the man that bought the phone may likely be charge with receiving stolen property,if the police re convince that he bought the phone without receipt,if the monetary value of that phone is #50,000 n he bought it @ the rate of #20,000,etc.well,i pity him cos,he is on a long thing!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
OldDirtyBastard: [size=20pt]Abeg this IPO nah serious Jack Bauer![/size]

Kudos!

Did somebody call my name? grin grin
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
Fesisko: the man that bought the phone may likely be charge with receiving stolen property,if the police re convince that he bought the phone without receipt,if the monetary value of that phone is #50,000 n he bought it @ the rate of #20,000,etc.well,i pity him cos,he is on a long thing!
Ofcourse i know buying a stolen phone doesn't make you the thief(if you didn't know it was stolen) but its an offense to be in possession of stolen items.

Now the man would have to provide the friend from whom he bought the phone or face whatever comes with it.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by highlandre(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
I believe there are more sides to this story. I'm just wondering why they drugged, beat, bit, molested and videoed such event, all to dispossess her of money and valuables...hmmn. There definitely are more pages to these revelations.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by gulfer: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
highlandre: I believe there are more sides to this story. I'm just wondering why they drugged, beat, bit, molested and videoed such event, all to dispossess her of money and valuables...hmmn. There definitely are more pages to these revelations.
In that case, we should not be surprised if something happens too these guys in detention uhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House / First City Monument Bank On Fire In Lagos / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.