Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness (28006 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by miteolu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Arrest them oga GEJ
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by dangerzone: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
ogugua88: If he doesn't want Nigerians to know where his wife is going, then fine, as long as Nigerian tax dollars are not involved.
hahaha would it not have been better if only they use nigerian tax naira to fly their family abroad for treatment than taking a common nigerians future in this 21st century?
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
Security personnel overhauled thrice. President angry that there were moles in the Villa, and another 'mole' leaking the president's anger to the press again.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by elari(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
so where are all those people who say that sahara reporters are fake news carriers. Oya show urself.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by sessydoo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
As if I care. Why is he angry if i may ask? so that he can later tell us that the family have never gone abroad for medical treatment, just the way he is claiming he doesnt have a foreign account (he shld tell dat to some brainless morons definitely not me). Shameless people that cannot make our health system work.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by kiyosaki1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
GEJ is not angry but only trying to express his dissatisfaction
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Sirsuky(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
May God heal her op wat she said abt her fellow widow wl nt banse back on her
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by inspire360pro(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
one of the key secrets of good leadership is sincerity and honesty...it breeds trust and good followership. If our leaders cannot be sincere enough to be truthful to Nigerians, they sure might not expect Nigerians to trust them much.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
And still more leakages; because I doubt he wanted his anger msde public. Oh Mr Jonathan!! none of your aides can be trusted.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by sammirano: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
baba joe no serious at all, how is that kind of news supposed to remain secret.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by AjanleKoko: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Jarus: Security personnel overhauled thrice. President angry that there were moles in the Villa, and another 'mole' leaking the president's anger to the press again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Rumour no good for Nigerians hand ohh...Nobody twist am pass them
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Patience Jonathan = Yaradua 2.0
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by lavita2(f): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
Abati must feel foolish now.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by AZeD1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
elari: so where are all those people who say that sahara reporters are fake news carriers. Oya show urself.
Laptop 14 a.k.a dedeike
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Demdem: [b] Presidency sources said the President felt that some “elements who took the photographs of a son of late President Umaru Yar’Adua in the Villa with Ak47 and some new naira notes of one thousand denominations might still be in the Villa.”
did I just read this? Wetin Yar'Adua pikin dey do with AK47 for Aso Villa?
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by demmie1: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: Pls let him set up a committee to look into the leakage of the secret about his wife's health.some people need to be jailed for telling nigerians about the health condition of our first lady. grin
you first...for spreading her sickness on nairaland.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
Na wa oo

Shebi Dendeikemumu was telling us its a lie
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by hardbody: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
sheyguy: Even after spending some decent millions eating daily! i think Mr. President here it trying to keep his options wide open by keeping thing secret, you never can tell, he may need it to maneuver some issues as time goes . . . Otueke politics in display . . .
BTW, when are going to have a world class hospital in Nigeria? First Stella, and now Patience.

I do not get the connect between Stella and Patience. Or do u have information that we do not possess? Stella died, Patience
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
So the news turned out to be true after all? WOW . . .Is he going to at least punish Reuben Abati for LYING To the Nation? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nairaland is beginning to irritate me
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Chanchit: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wei me go they think say na only cassava bread make that her belle swell reach like that, i no knw say fibroid and poison don follow join... If she fails to return in a week time, then the matter might be worse than what we think..
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Foxyhoxy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Her grammar don affct d appendix, d twisted grammar twisted d intestine. Quick recovery sha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by bittyend(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
She is sick ----------- CHECK
She is in Germany due to the illness ------------- CHECK
She is spending Nigeria's money on her illness ----------------- CHECK
News about her illness is true------------------------------- CHECK
Nigerians are entitled to know about how their money is spent--------------------CHECK

I still don't get why this lame duck is angry? Muthaphuck this nyggah called GEJ!! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Blackteeth(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
You guys are seeing this from a wrong angle. The presidency kept a secret only known to the inner cirle of trusted aides and security personnel, but the information leaked out. It implies the president's life isnt that safe in the so-called trusted hands.
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Nairaland is beginning to irritate me
why? undecided
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
dayokanu: Na wa oo

Shebi Dendeikemumu was telling us its a lie

THAT GUY LEFT HIS BRAINS IN A W.HORE HOUSE grin grin

Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by gidjah(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
sorry bros jona, if u dnt 'giv a damm about us or ur reputatn, we d common massies do giv lots dam about our mama pat,we care abt her alot,even if she oes to d grave , we shal stil mourn hr, ... She gave us bags of rice durin ur electn session.we r caring n loving nigerians!!!
Re: Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness by alaoeri: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wonder what 'll dedeike say to this, guess the guy for don bury his head in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / Tolu Ogunlesi Suffers To Defend Buhari’s Twitter Ban on CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.