Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? (8314 Views)

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by onyekang1(f): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2008
neva done it and dnt intend to do it, its childish.even if there are issues, its best we talk abt it and let it go finally crowning it with wink wink u know wat i mean? grin grin grin
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by spoilt(f): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2008
sometimes i'll pout and pout and refuse to talk to my husband just to get my way or when i think im right. It never lasts long because he's one big sweetheart. He just tickles me silly or does something to make me laugh like stripping off all his clothes and dancing for me. Its hard to keep malice with him. He doesnt do malice.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by kaycrystal(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2008
spoilt:

sometimes i'll pout and pout and refuse to talk to my husband just to get my way or when i think im right. It never lasts long because he's one big sweetheart. He just tickles me silly or does something to make me laugh like stripping off all his clothes and dancing for me. Its hard to keep malice with him. He doesnt do malice.

unlucky u, u dont knw wot u are missing tongue
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2008
I can't keep Malice especially with someone i love, its just too difficult and a waste of time.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by PurestBoy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2008
It depends on what caused the problem but I dont think I can kee malice for more than an hour except if I no longer want her.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by zains: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
Try it if you haven't, the lovemaking is usually sweeter after and during reconcilliation! kiss
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by onyekang1(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2008
zains:

Try it if you haven't, the lovemaking is usually sweeter after and during reconcilliation! kiss
tell me about it
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by oluwawunmi(f): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2008
am new here but will like to add to this i can't keep malice with my man for more than 5 mint cos he's always on top of me and any moment
without that somebody will be sick
i like sly and toyin there combination is perfect i wich them happy marriage life
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2008
oluwawunmi:

i like sly and toyin there combination is perfect i wich them happy marriage life

Wao! I second that, oya toyin ati sly, when are you guys calling us to come and eat rice, amala and probably akara grin
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Carlosein(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2008
i try not to do malice but sometimes those girls just won't grow up. though i have to make up as soon as possible (same day)
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by TheSly: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2008

who be this one! *raised eyebrow* angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Wao! I second that, oya toyin ati sly, when are you guys calling us to come and eat rice, amala and probably akara grin

*batting eyelashes* rice and amala ko isu dindin and ogogoro ni angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Carlosein(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2008
sly, don't be sly. just say you love toyin, we'll understand.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Tawak: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2008
@summere , u tryd o,am sure d guy is a child
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by topkin(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
Malice aint it! It's not just worth it. I'm never at peace wit maslf wen I keep malice wit sm1 or sm1 keeps with me. My heart is soooooooo troubled and it definitly will not last. Most times I'm the one that breaks the silence except that person is outrightly adamant. It's not justt the best!
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by topkin(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ summere
Babe u try o! 12 f***en years!! shocked shocked :oGees!!! That guy's a monster!
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by adeboo(f): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2008
I am a real chatterbox so i dont think i could survive one hour, let alone two.

If i was in the wrong, i would swallow ma pride and beg o cause i have seen what these kinds of madness can cause.
I would beg ma Papi cause i would be kinda lost not speaking to him o.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by lailai2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2008
it might be during the period of malice that someone might just try his luck
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by adeboo(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2008
lai-lai:

it might be during the period of malice that someone might just try his luck

What does that mean?
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
My break-ups have always been in disaster so I haven't spoke to my exes for months now.
The last time we spoke was when we said good-bye.
Even if we met on the street we wouldn't even talk to each other.
There is so much rage towards one another.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by quinofhart(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2008
first post
I realized that some couples can afford to stay without talking to one another for days after a quarrel, while others cannot, even for hours.
How long can you stay without talking to your spouse after a quarrel?.
Also, I noticed that men will rather (out of ego) want their spouse to be the first to break the ice

well i could hold a grudge when i was alot younger, but these days i can't be bothered unless it really is very serious.
With my husband it never last, i forget almost immediately after a row and it's business as usual. there was on time he upset me, over what i can not remember to save my life. Any how i was upset and was doing my not talking to you body language , and forgetting i said something to him and he was on the floor laughing his ass off, i was looking in amazement at what seemed to be his temporary insanity, as soon as it dawned on me that i had initially said i wasn't talking to him i walked off hissing and saying ''oh i am still not talking to you'' and he just cackled even louder smiley
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by odiaseo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
I realized that some couples can afford to stay without talking to one another for days after a quarrel, while others cannot, even for hours.
Also, I noticed that men will rather (out of ego) want their spouse to be the first to break the ice

I use to be a maestro in giving the silent treatment, but now I try to get over my anger quickly and try to resolve things with my wife before going to bed on in bed. True, the male ego prefers the woman to start the reconciliation, it shouldn't always be like that. I guess couples can take turn in breaking the ice so the other person doesn't feel bad having to do so all the time.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by odiaseo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2008

I use to be a maestro in giving the silent treatment, but now I try to get over my anger quickly and try to resolve things with my wife before going to bed on in bed. True, the male ego prefers the woman to start the reconciliation, it shouldn't always be like that. I guess couples can take turn in breaking the ice so the other person doesn't feel bad having to do so all the time.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by tome1: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2008
its really not easy for me cos it always feel like i will die.i love him so much and cant afford not to talk to him.we always try to resolve our differences so as to prevent any hurt for one another
but i sometimes tried 24hrs but it was the longest 24 hrs of my life a terrible experience
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by odiaseo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2008
its really not easy for me because it always feel like i will die.i love him so much and can't afford not to talk to him.we always try to resolve our differences so as to prevent any hurt for one another

I understand what you mean. Women generally can stand the silent treatment while it seems men are anointed to give it. However, it is always best to resolve things as soon as possible so we don't give place to the devil.

Just as 'to me' said, time spent keeping malice is part of your life wasted
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by skima(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
i cant keep it for long. malice is a bad thing it just stops productive thinking from coming. one will just be trapped by the partner wrong-doing.

max 4hrs. if its night then early morning we most get over it. fast!

if she's wrong i'll let her know with due respect.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2008
I no sabi keep malice oh, my ex-boyfriend and i tried it once it lasted 3 minutes we both bursted out laughing, he is a crazy fellow. We had a great friendship going on, not just the love stuff, we would gist about football, politics and everyother thing so it was hard to keep malice
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by shapey(f): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2008
hello guys it's been almost 2 weeks and my hubby has not as much as said a word to me.i just joined this forum.my friend told me about it.i'll really like to share my thought s with you guys but i cant seem to be avle to post the topic.i'l keep tying anyway. take care y'all.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2008
@shapey,

Keep trying, soon you will get it right. We all passed through that stage. Take care and try to sort things out with your hubby, pleaseeee!.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by tkb417(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2008
i could go for 24 hrs but most times , its always like im been persecuted.
Its not always fun keeping malice with someone close to ur heart.

It shorten someones life, the more malice you keep, the closer you get to ur grave
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by olabisimot(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hmmn i'm good about it but when it comes to smone i luv and i believe am on my right, we can keep it 4 days or weeks but onething is that my b/f do said am sturborn where as he doesn't know i felt bad too and i know how to find my way out.
he doesn't know i do hide my no n call him,i listen to his voice till am satisfied and then i end d call. but when i found out the matter is prolonging, i give up.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Dgurl(f): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2008
i am currently in it with very close friend of mine(not boyfriend).i started ignoring his call but he was at fault nd i went back again to try talkin to him but he ignored me nd i was like Bleep U!but to tell u the truth pple i m missin him real much,
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by adeboo(f): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2008
odiaseo:

Very well said ma man cause when one party always breaks the ice they may just get bored of doing that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) / He Used Me!!! / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.