Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? (8315 Views)

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by ibrahiem(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2008
i can only pretend to keep malice with my baby,bt i sure wont be the the first to break da ice. grin
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by 2makeit(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
Really anyone who keeps malice too much is a potential murderer. smiley
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by suzwriter(f): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2008
no couple should ever go to bed at night in malice
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Tawak: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
[i]is dere is love u will only kill urself
else mayb hours [/i]
well i dnt even kip malice
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by denony(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
Malice?

Its hard to keep malice with your loved one.
There was a day i took my girl somewhere for fun,
on the process we went somewhere for (*****) , and something came up, i tried to keep malice with her, guess what, we are lying on the bed and faced different dirrections, i was watching her with my one eye closed, and she kept her eyes closed, them i was totally *, * and it wasn't helping at all. its not up to 15 mins. I have to start kicking her so that she can talk to me, so we started through fighting wink (lovely fighting grin) cos' am getting boiled, from there we sorted it out with shocked lipsrsealed. since then i cant try it, cus i can't endure it. LOL
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by SegunTX(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2008
I was hoping to get the invitation / announcement of Toyin and Sly's wedding or re-wedding,  Toyin and Sly where at thou - You guys would make a very wonderful tandem together.

@Topic - While we were dating, we could go probably 3 days at the most without not talking to each other, but now, we are so close that it'll probably last minutes before the ice is broken between us both.

I really believe that the level of intimacy not neccesarily proximity would determine how long you guys can keep the malice. For someone you really care about and love, trust me it should not take you long before realizing that you can "do without" the other person for so long.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by amakavivy(f): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ibrahiem
i can only pretend to keep malice with my baby,bt i sure wont be the the first to break da ice.

Cos of ur ego, abi? Will it pull a hair from u or will it make u less a man?

Anyway, it doesnt take up to 2 days to break the ice. Either he or i.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by kateflow(f): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
2days
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by bankyiie(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
i've kept it up for a week but she kept on calling me with strange numbers just to hear my voice. At the end of it i couldn't take it no more cos i knew it was hurting her as well but stubbornness no gree
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by bidex(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2008
:okeep mailice with my wife? am i out of my head To keep malice is just like me living in a cage, lipsrsealed angry. i'm not able to keep malice with outsider for a min, how then will i be able to keep mailce, even outsiders makes me angry i'll still find a cunny way to make peace and be at ease with who ever it is not to talk of my wife,
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Lady2(f): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
@Dgurl

I feel u. I am in the same boat. But the thing is we had something but neither of us are ready for a relationship, but it hurts to see each other with other people, so jealousy got in the way and now we don't speak.
Me being the matured, wiser one, decided to put an end to the foolishness, but he just ignored me. So I just don't bother.

I misssss him terribly. cry cry cry sad sad sad
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by bisii(f): 2:37am On Jan 16, 2008
it`ld av to be a couple of mins,max hrssss, no matter how hard i try to stay mad at him, i just cant

and as a rule or should i say habit, we never ever ver er r sleep over quarrels!!!
nahhhhhhhh, its pretty much sorted out the same day!!

dont kno bout u lot ut for me i cant seem to function properly when ther`s an air btw us, except of course one fine bobo dey round the corner, heheheheheh grin wink grin grin
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by cecegorz(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
Believe me, whenever the inevitable disagreements occur in love relationships, whoever breaks the ice shows the greater maturity.

Rem the bible says; never let d sun go down on ur anger! so, 1day max.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by EmemJU(f): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
malice doesnt work with me be it family, friend least of all my avowed life partner, would rather say my heart out, and my hubby and i r so close , it never work more than a few minutes,
and then he gets me smiling again,

tho i have a friend who didnt speak to her fiance for 3 months and they stil made up afterwards, but then i guess everyone's got their own stil of passing a msg shocked but def not 4 me
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by sistajay(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
It is good to talk no matter how hard de matter be, solve de matta before una leave de room.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by hotchic1(f): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
I used to think i am kinda strong and hard hearted but for some reasons,i can't keep malice with my guy for over 24hours,its a long distance relationship though,but am sure if we are together,it will definitely be for about 2 hours and somehow we make, sometimes he breaks the jinx,sometimes i do but the good thing about it is that we're still able to sustain the relationship over years which is more important than the number of times you quarell.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by larryA: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2008
malice is not good for your health, talk it over and sweep it away. for few min. cheesy
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by Omonunu2u(f): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2008
i no fit hoooooo! shocked
we dey fight, but E no dey pass one hour we done beging Kiss again. wink
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by emiemi(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2008
batting eyelashes* rice and amala ko isu dindin and ogogoro ni

ROFLMAO grin grin grin

Sly, are u this funny, u have a very good sense of humour I must say

@poster
Sometimes it's just plain punishment. I tried to keep malice with my hubby for one day but we ended up settling it romantically. For the person that starts the malice, it's hardwork and not necessary. I try to make sure I'm clearly understood when we quarrel so that it doesn't degenerate into malice. I'm also quick to say i'm sorry and break the ice when we have the 'squabbles'.
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by lepasharon(f): 7:06pm On May 13, 2011
my daddy friend did nt speak his daughter for quite sme tymmmm 4 nt doin d course he wanted at uni
Re: Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? by tosin500: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
pls what do you people have to say concerning a nagging man ?...am so tired. well for now am on the mute button I don't talk at home cos I don't want to nag or been bagged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Curvaceous Photos Of Up-coming Actress Whose Curves Are Causing Stir Online / "After Money, It's Penis"- Twitter Lady / Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.