Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? (1218 Views)

Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
They both claim to be in love for 5 years. All through their relationship, the guy kept insulting her, he beats her up publicly, molest her when she's not in the mood. He also slept with her sister and posted copies of her nude body all over the campus. But the girl stood by him and loved him even more.
Her friends persuaded her and tried to discourage her, but she kept putting up with him and eve
n helped him excel in all his lectures and exams.
On the final day of graduation, the guy was to graduate with a first class upper, a day filled with joy for her and him. He sent her a text and told her ''the relationship is over.'' How cruel some guys can be!
While waiting for his award at the convocation ceremony. The girl walked up to him and hold him ''you are finished.'' Immediately the VC announced and told the guy, his papers were not found, that he never did his registration during the admission process.
He had to start all over again after wasting 5 years of hadwork. The girl was the brain behind the missing papers. How heartless some girls can be!
My question here is, who is more heartless, the guy or the girl?
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Lawfredsam(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
Both have gone byond dia limit,D guy is hrtless bt d gurl shuld have yielded 2 her fwnds advice nd shuld have left him other than going that far. Both r 2 be questioned
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
The story is soo fake to be true..

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by farellston: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Fake stupid story

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Decryptor(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
This sounds like a fairy-tale to me

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
Acidosis: The story is soo fake to be true..
there is nothing impossible, if you have not heard it before let another person talk
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Bluemoon1(f): 12:50am On Sep 06, 2012
The guy deserves it...even after posting naked pics of her sis? very good punishment

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2012
Blue moon: The guy deserves it...even after posting naked pics of her sis? very good punishment
SO YOU SUPPORT THE LADY?

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by mspookie: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2012
u cant eat ur cake and have it. undecided

meanwhile, this story be like nollywood.
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by exklusive4(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2012
Nonsense.,.....op' na film b dix?
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by cindyrella(f): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2012
The guy deserved what he got

Ps: this na super story undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by desthan(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2012
**farts on thread and moves on**[sub][/sub]
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by cindyrella(f): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
desthan: **farts on thread and moves on**[sub][/sub]
angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
The story makes Nikki, Minaj's books look real
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
cindyrella: The guy deserved what he got

Ps: this na super story undecided

No you got it wrong tales of eve
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Akwaowoa(m): 5:36am On Sep 07, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: They both claim to be in love for 5 years. All through their relationship, the guy kept insulting her, he beats her up publicly, molest her when she's not in the mood. He also slept with her sister and posted copies of her nude body all over the campus. But the girl stood by him and loved him even more.
Her friends persuaded her and tried to discourage her, but she kept putting up with him and eve
n helped him excel in all his lectures and exams.
On the final day of graduation, the guy was to graduate with a first class upper, a day filled with joy for her and him. He sent her a text and told her ''the relationship is over.'' How cruel some guys can be!
While waiting for his award at the convocation ceremony. The girl walked up to him and hold him ''you are finished.'' Immediately the VC announced and told the guy, his papers were not found, that he never did his registration during the admission process.
He had to start all over again after wasting 5 years of hadwork. The girl was the brain behind the missing papers. How heartless some girls can be!
My question here is, who is more heartless, the guy or the girl?
this is the height of it! Am speechless!!
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by izuch(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2012
Tales by moonlight
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Kenistry(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2012
desthan: **farts on thread and moves on**[sub][/sub]
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by shizzle11(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2012
Have heard this 'story' before. Can't tell how fake or real it is, but certainly, something close to the story must have happened IMHO.
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Etranshub(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2012
Tales by moonlight mtchww!
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2012
cindyrella:
angry angry angry angry
so dats how u fart anyhow.am sure u will fart on ur wedding day church service too

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2012
izuch: Tales by moonlight
dat uve not heard it bfor doesnt make it unreal or somtin dat can neva happen,or y does d bible say hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.mshewww.u nairalanders sef make me sick all u know is women bashing and sexist statements.smh
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2012
OPEYEMI AD:

No you got it wrong tales of eve
where one mans sense ends,dats where anoda womans own begins

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Elebiju: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2012
What!I can't believe I just wasted another 10seconds of my life reading this crap,pls be creative this article is as old as I can remember
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by Ybutterfly: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
^^^^^^^GUYYYY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by k2039: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Had it been I am not in a university,probably in kindergarten would I had beleived the story.
If the story were to be true his papers got missing on the morning of convocation,how possible can that be,besides a firstclass candidate is an asset to the school,the school would definately have done something about the missing document.
Abeg try harder,we are not as dumb as the post
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? by cindyrella(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2012
kulyie: so dats how u fart anyhow.am sure u will fart on ur wedding day church service too
Are you ok? Why did you quote me?? angry

(1) (Reply)

What An Irony / Bleh Topics Are Too Mainstream :P / Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.