Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? (1216 Views)

If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by MrsChima(f): 2:59am On May 04, 2013
My coworker said her husband do not care for tank tops or shorts. Chima asked me not to wear Apple bottom jeans or spanx dresses outside the home.

What is your opinions?
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by effisyman: 12:40pm On May 04, 2013
wear it if that is what he want.
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by clemz85(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2013
I LOVE GOWNS SHORT OR LONG
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 04, 2013
@OP
i think Chima is an immature chicken.........let a woman wear what SHE feels is most comfortable for her to wear!
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Rhymez(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
i think Chima is an immature chicken.........let a woman wear what SHE feels is most comfortable for her to wear!
lol@chicken. Anything that will not expose her booobs and butt is ok for me.
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Bj5all(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2013
anytin modest and sexy is ok for me. she doesn't have to dress like a deep lifer or a road side prostitute
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by MrsChima(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

Call my husband a chicken again! We gon fight! angry
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2013
^^^^sorry i forgot to add INSECURE to the equation too. lol!
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by MrsChima(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^sorry i forgot to add INSECURE to the equation too. lol!

It's on now!!! sad
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2013
^^^ let me guess how insecure immature Chima wants you to dress:

Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Rhymez(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ let me guess how insecure immature Chima wants you to dress:

wow. They look sexy grin
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by MrsChima(f): 7:44pm On May 04, 2013

You make me sick. grin
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Beync(f): 9:15pm On May 04, 2013
Hubby likes anything descent
be it thong
pants
jeans
sleeves
suites
just dress on point but not provocative
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Mynd44: 6:19am On May 05, 2013

Mrs Chima would look good in one of those
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by MrsChima(f): 12:08pm On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Mrs Chima would look good in one of those

Your fada.
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by pendo89(f): 12:19pm On May 05, 2013
I wear what I feel comfortable in, not what my partner thinks I should wear, because we agreed on some principles which led us to marry.
Why questions? what changed?
hello chima.missed ya.
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by MrsChima(f): 12:24pm On May 05, 2013
PEEEEEEEEEEENDOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MISSED U TOO!
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by pendo89(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
PEEEEEEEEEEENDOOOOOOOOOOO!!

MISSED U TOO!

What's up with chima? Tell him you are not pregnant.Feel sweet 16.You live once. grin
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by MrsChima(f): 12:32pm On May 05, 2013
pendo89:

What's up with chima? Tell him you are not pregnant.Feel sweet 16.You live once. grin

Child...he doesn't want my booty to be admired by the droolers. Big azzes are popular in USA.....men lose their minds!

How about you suga?
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by Mynd44: 1:45pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Your fada.
Your left ynashtongue
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by pendo89(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Child...he doesn't want my booty to be admired by the droolers. Big azzes are popular in USA.....men lose their minds!

How about you suga?

Am good.lol. shake shake what your mama gave you.They drool but only he can touch.simple.
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by mojibbz(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your left ynashtongue
grin
Mynd_44:
Your left ynash
grin
Mynd_44:
Your left ynashtongue
grin
Mynd_44:
Your left ynash
Re: Guys...what Type Of Clothing You Think Your Woman Should Or Should Not Wear? by its22078: 8:17pm On May 05, 2013
are u a child that u must be told by your husband how to dress

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Partner To Say "I Love You" With No Stress.. / 6 Signs Your Marriage Will End In Divorce / What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.