Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? (13458 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by sinie: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
berem: I have said it before, if I have to travel by air,na me and the pilots go siddon for cockpit.I no wan hear any yeye story! I cannot fit shout abeg! undecided
So u think say dat one go save u?? I pray oh!!!
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
The only way DANA. Air can regain their customers back is to do flying for free promo. Nigerians like free things eh. All the same, me and DANA aint friends so I can't pally with them at all.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by UKBobo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nigerians want enter flying coffin again?
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by neuralnets: 4:05am On Sep 08, 2012
i'll be scared for two reasons.....
1. they never found the cause of the crash. did 2 engines just go dead?
2. the company 'McDonnell Douglas' doesnt exist any more. just before they folded up, they were producing sub standard planes.

asides those reasons, why not? they've probably just got all their planes checked. and its usually one crash per airline company smiley. might do my next booking with them.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by cesil92: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2012
gramci: Even with parachute, NO
Haba! Bros you harsh and funny o, Even if na DANA PARACHUTE, You no go fly.. nawa o
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by cesil92: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2012
Sure DANA go rebrand na.. Maybe they will give it a new, sweet, sexy and attractive name And load it with lots of fine fine "Take Awayish" Air-Hostess, with a reduce air fare, probably a flying bonnaza
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by akyme(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2012
even if they would bring down deir price 2 5000 per flights i wouldnt still fly it cikena!
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by adesbreath: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lia lia! May God help us with all these crappy airlines and death planes!
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Theblessed(f): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
[size=16pt] When you say, "rigorous and strict financial, technical and safety audit" - What exactly, do you mean?

You mean Nigerian Auditors, auditing the Airline? To that I say, "No, thanks!!".

Nigerian Auditors are like Nigerian Judges that acquitted James Ibori yet, he was found guilty of stealing his own State people to poverty and wretchedness so, why must any intelligent Nigerian rely on the audits of Nigerian Auditors about Dana Airline?

Money talks in Nigeria and these Auditors mouths have all been locked with Dana Air's money therefore, no TRUTH and no TRUST!

Perhaps, British, American, Germany, France even Russians Auditors would do for me, to even consider flying my cat home, using that Airline.

My dear, it doesn't worth the risk - if it has happened before, it will happen again!!!

[/size]
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
I will never fly a local airline inside Nigeria. Yes I know air flight is safer than car travel but I would rather drive than fly.

When FAA allows the Nigerian airline company to conduct flights over mainland USA then I will reconsider.

National pride is one thing, safety is another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! / FG Announces 24-hour Total Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge / Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.