Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? (13456 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by qualified(f): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why not? Infact, they wil be d safest airline now, cos they wil be more careful. Wht happened to them can happen to d others if they are not careful.

Some1 asked if they ve bought new planes in d last 3months, did other airlines buy new planes in d last 3 months? Wake up!

How many road transport companies have bn closed down cos of accidents? PEACE, CHISCO, AFOGURE, ETC? Abi, they ve never had accidents?

By d way, u want d whole staff to be released and join d over crowded jobless Nigerians?

Let's think jor
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by manitobor(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Definitely will. Dana is the best domestic airline. For sure.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Tidyman: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
How can i enter a flying coffin?
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by vividgate: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Most people are quick to conclude that they won't fly dana but let's look at other instances,everyday bikes and car accidents occur but still we ride in them. I remember when toyota recalled a particular batch of it's product for a factory defect,did it stop people from entering d particular brand ?

I will fly dana anyday
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by scribble: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
norrisman: Moronic Nigerians. The grounding of the airline was a precautionary measure whilst investigations into the June 3 crash were ongoing. Now the airline has been given a clean bill of health, I see no reason why one shouldnt fly with DANA. If everyone switched airlines after a crash no major airline will exist today as every one of them has had major crashes in their history.

Why are people still flying Air France after its Concorde crash in Paris and Airbus crash ove the Atlantic?

Why are people still flying US Airways after the crash in the Hudson River?

Why are people still flying British Airways after its 777 crash landed at Heathrow.
In fact what happened to the 777 enroute from China was no different from what happened on that unfortunate Dana Air flight. The BA 777 plane lost all power but the pilots and passengers just had the good fortune that it happened within a distance in which they could glide to the airport. They barely scaled the airport's perimeter fence.

einstein we moronic nigerians are not as clueless as your paymasters. in all the instances you mentioned, the American citiens can at least know that their government and other regulators have ascertained the cause of the crash and step up maintenance, preventive measures to forestall future reoccurence.

Not like in naija, where black box disappear and government tell us say dem nor know d thing way occur. It could have been the indians that bribed and brached and broke safety rules to make this happen, so should we now reward their incompetence and wickedness. Or do we allow the Nigerians who contravene regulations on behalf of Dana to keep making more $.

I hear Otedola supplied the aviation fuel and that ibb owns the dana air sef and the Indians are his blind trust.
Whatever the case I hope somebody else flies the airline so that aeros prices which went up due to dana's suspension will not fall back down.

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by kalufelix(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
norrisman: Moronic Nigerians. The grounding of the airline was a precautionary measure whilst investigations into the June 3 crash were ongoing. Now the airline has been given a clean bill of health, I see no reason why one shouldnt fly with DANA. If everyone switched airlines after a crash no major airline will exist today as every one of them has had major crashes in their history.

Why are people still flying Air France after its Concorde crash in Paris and Airbus crash ove the Atlantic?

Why are people still flying US Airways after the crash in the Hudson River?

Why are people still flying British Airways after its 777 crash landed at Heathrow. In fact what happened to the 777 enroute from China was no different from what happened on that unfortunate Dana Air flight. The BA 777 plane lost all power but the pilots and passengers just had the good fortune that it happened within a distance in which they could glide to the airport. They barely scaled the airport's perimeter fence.
yhu made a lot of sense buh yhu shud learn how to talk

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
I will fly it, sure.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by ezme(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Maybe with time I will..
O boi NO!!!.....The thought of people using my pic on BBM with the line "Gone too soon" or "RIP" is scary.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Butoneday2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
In the near future?
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by ujukala: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
My relatives will not fly the airline again.Period.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Butoneday2(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Maka why? God forbid...
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by chyket(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Never!!!I won't allow Indians to make my children fatherless or my wife a widow.That Airline will die in no time.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Tadup: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Advice: dont try your life line there!

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by shevon: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
DICKtator: Why not?. I expect them to be much more careful than other airline operators because of what they have gone through.
They are on probation I guess
Fly dana, the cheapest way to fly
grin grin grin grin

The cheapest way to fly abi the cheapest way to die?
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by stint(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
They say if God wanted man to fly he would have given him wings . aircraft, witchcraft . lol
but sincerely instead of flying Dana I'll rather walk .
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by asala1: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
gboss4sure: emmmmm. Will think about it
Do u trust nigerians airlines?
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
The next time I flew at all after that Dana incidence my heart was beating at unprecedented pace. And that wasn't Dana o. I'm not ready to undergo the mental discomfort, if not for any other thing.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by UyiIredia(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
acidtalk: TRUTH BE TOLD YES I WOULD
Two reasons being;

* They have the PRETTIEST AIR HOSTESSES IN NIGERIA
* They give the best snack pack on board.

Dana pretty babes HERE I COME....only me and una on board.

At least I now have the idea of the pretty ladies who died in the crash.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
How about Two Dana Tickets as an Easter Gift? I know you girls love to fly, don't you? cheesy
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Moreyn(f): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Trying it is as committing suicide
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by gramci: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
I rather kill myself than commit suicide

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by yuzedo: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
acidtalk: TRUTH BE TOLD YES I WOULD
Two reasons being;

* They have the PRETTIEST AIR HOSTESSES IN NIGERIA
* They give the best snack pack on board.

Dana pretty babes HERE I COME....only me and una on board.

I owe you one bottle of japanese champagne! grin grin grin
You know your airlines! cheesy

Among mediocre operators in 9ja, Dana is the best by a mile!
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Tascocent(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fly ke.......I no fit ooooooo, just 2 avoid story dat touch.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by acidtalk: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

At least I now have the idea of the pretty ladies who died in the crash.

I have shared my experience on this forum how I almost missed a very important meeting because I was waiting for Dana.

When the plane landed I really felt silly with myself because I waited over 3hours at the airport for a less than 40mins flight just to stare at some pretty faces?

Those girls are HOT!!!
They are Dana's main marketing strategy.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why won't I? I have even volunteered to be among those that will be on their test flight before they come back fully.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Shokoloko(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
i would not patronise anything indian deliberately because as someone here rightly pointed out they have no standards
and please people STOP CALLING OTHERS NAMES JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT SHARE YOUR VIEWS. NA BY FORCE?

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by woky: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
seedord247: I will. If they can allow me to fly with keke maruwa. sad
lols
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by chucky234(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
I love Dana cos na shikini money,though the time I boarded Dana was in 2009 but I can get onboard anytime soon if they further reduce their fare to N9000 then add burger to their snack package with peak tin milk instead of that small sachet of industrial milk (powder) they always serve with lipton.

Hmmm enjoyment on air,cant wait to go on board,but those their aircrafts still look scary sha oooooo
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by UyiIredia(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why should I fly Dana Air ? And risk my life over an airline that couldn't keep a 100% safe airline operations. I'm surprised people won't still mind flying Dana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Adamawa Lgas Cut Off As Flood Destroys Major Bridge (pix) / Airfares May Drop As Dangote Slashes Price Of Jet A1 / Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.