Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe (891 Views)

Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Atlantic Ocean Surge Kills 16 In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Trying to put people in "network darkness"
Barely 24 hours after torching 15 masts of four Global System ofMobile Communication(GSM) firms in Borno state violence however, spread to neighbouring Yobe state, setting ablaze the service-base masts of Airtel, Glo and Etisalat in Potiskum and Damaturu, with Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and petrol-bombs in the early hours of Thursday.
Besides the torching of GSM masts, the gunmen, suspected to be members of theBoko Haram sect, killed 16 people, including the Yobe state government protocol officer, Mallam Adamu, while returning from his duty post at the Government House, Damaturu.
Source
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
If this is true, then I think should muster the courage to denounce my Nigerian citizenship.
I am still trying to convince myself that these cave men are also called "Nigerians".
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
noblezone: If this is true, then I think should muster the courage to denounce my Nigerian citizenship.
I am still trying to convince myself that these cave men are also called "Nigerians".

Yeah, Mr President said they are our brothers.
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by olumide77: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
Very true, just read the news on Vanguard online.
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by olumide77: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by Rich4god(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
More like a case of a dad begging his son to eat food, but the son will keep throwing the food away... Make we see who hungry go catch... Abeg if dm lyk make dem destabilize d north, na 4 dia pocket.
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by asha80(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
do these guys really know what the hell they are doing to their economy?
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
asha 80: do these guys really know what the hell they are doing to their economy?

they are slowly committing mass suicide
Re: Gunmen Bomb More Telecom Masts, Kill 16 In Yobe by asha80(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:

they are slowly committing mass suicide

i do not think they have any iota of idea of the bigger implications of what they are doing.these guys are daft!the remaining few biz men still ekeing a living around those areas would have no other choice but to leave there.

(1) (Reply)

Dickson Returns,dispels Rumour Of Ill Health / Why Is ACN Lossing In Recent Times? / Imagine If The Yorubas & Igbos Teamed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.