Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? (2082 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Yesterday a gave a lift to a lady, who after exchanging pleasantries we ended talking about her surname which sounded foreign to me. She told me it was becoz she was married to a Nigerian guy for five years and they have a child together.

Well I congratulated her but the story at that point turned sour. She went on to say how tired she is of the husband and how disrespectfull he was. She said the latest is that the husband has brought the brother and cousin from Nigeria to stay with them in their rented two bedroomed apartment. And he does not want them to rent their own space. When she complained about the set up, he told her that maybe he should rent a room in another place for her. And when she was shocked about the decision he said the reason for that is
becouse he is studying and their daughter was disturbing him.

And she was really unhappy but was preparing to move back to her parents house than renting a place. And after reading so many things on NL, I told her that she should not break her marriage by moving but she must try talk sense to the guy so the brother and cousin should be the ones who move. She reluctantly agreed as I dropped her off.

But then earlier today while reflecting on this chat, i got scared at the thought that:
Maybe the guy got what he wanted now wants to discard the so called wife? Could this be true? I am just horrified at the possibility, she is such a sweet lady! undecided
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
When a Nigerian man yells his wife that it is better if she goes to rent her own place, then she should be smart enough that she is no more of use to him
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: When a Nigerian man yells his wife that it is better if she goes to rent her own place, then she should be smart enough that she is no more of use to him

My WORD!!! shocked angry angry

That is soo sad and inhumane I dont even know the lady but i feel soo bad for her. sad
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
sweetcheecks:

My WORD!!! shocked angry angry

That is soo sad and inhumane I do not even the lady but i feel soo bad for her. shocked
That's the truth lady
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by omega25red(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: When a Nigerian man yells his wife that it is better if she goes to rent her own place, then she should be smart enough that she is no more of use to him
knowledge right there

poster tell her to get their child and go because just as you said, he probably already got what he wanted from her and now he doesn't give a rats azz about her anymore.
Tell that woman to get his social security number before she leaves so she can take is lame azz to court for child support.
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's the truth lady

What about the child?
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
omega25red: knowledge right there

poster tell her to get their child and go because just as you said, he probably already got what he wanted from her and now he doesn't give a rats azz about her anymore.
Tell that woman to get his social security number before she leaves so she can take is lame azz to court for child support.

How? I do not even know her but I dropped her at the apartment. I think she dropped out school course she said she wants to go back and finish ger school.
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by frank317: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why u come de drink panadol untop stranger way u fit no meet again matter?

Ok, go and talk to d husband

1 Like

Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
frank3.16:
Why u come de drink panadol untop stranger way u fit no meet again matter?

Ok, go and talk to d husband

Ok mate, i dont speak that language please translate to english!
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
sweetcheecks:

What about the child?
He probably won't leave the child for her. He might settle for joint custody cos they don't leave their children but that woman is history
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by fuqua: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
@OP let me translate what "frank" was trying to say to you. MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
Some people are just straight up heartless.
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Amya(f): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
If there's anyone being duped in this story, it's you. In truth, people find it hard to confide in total strangers.

I won't be surprised if you open another thread soon saying someone you barely know is asking for a 100k to go back to school.

TRUST NO ONE

1 Like

Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
fuqua: @OP let me translate what "frank" was trying to say to you. MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

Mmmhhmm, I will choose the high road and not answer you ( I changed my mind), you breed of serpants! It is my business. I am a woman and that women is fellow citizen. I can do whatever I want. You sick excuse of human being! Heartless!!!!

1 Like

Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Amya: If there's anyone being duped in this story, it's you. In truth, people find it hard to confide in total strangers.

I won't be surprised if you open another thread soon saying someone you barely know is asking for a 100k to go back to school.

TRUST NO ONE

Nope, I am not that foolish my dear. I know these things happen that woman was just telling me in passing. Maybe you dont confide in strangers but some people do, becouse their friends would gossip behind their backs if she would confide in them. Hope you are not that ignorant to think this does not happen.
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by fuqua: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Take it easy CHEEKS. I was only trying to help. P.M.S must be a B.II.TT.CC.HH or maybe the GIRDLE is just too tight! Exhale sista, Exhale! grin
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by frank317: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Ok mate, i dont speak that language please translate to english!

Sorry this is mu language, can teach u if u want though.

well my prayer is dat they don't end up dupping u, since u can't let people handle their problems themselves
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by saintvc(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
I dont blive ha story. She haz plan for u,did u colect ha number?
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2012
fuqua: Take it easy CHEEKS. I was only trying to help. P.M.S must be a B.II.TT.CC.HH or maybe the GIRDLE is just too tight! Exhale sista, Exhale! grin

It looks like you talking from experiance oo, nothing to tight on my side. You have good squeeze! grin
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 3:47am On Sep 07, 2012
frank3.16:

Sorry this is mu language, can teach u if u want though.

well my prayer is dat they don't end up dupping u, since u can't let people handle their problems themselves

Thanks for your concern but i will never be dupped. If see her again i will advise her to seeck legal assistaca though. grin
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by deniyor: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2012
What kind of taxi do you drive?
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Mynd44: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2012
But really, the woman needs to "give herself some brain"
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: What kind of taxi do you drive?

Taxi? Lol cheesy
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by mspookie: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
The end cry
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
ms pookie: The end cry

@ms pookie, lol I know its no funny but you message is
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Is this the end?
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this the end?
What else is there to say? Shocked into silence!
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Mynd44: 3:57am On Sep 08, 2012
sweetcheecks: What else is there to say? Shocked into silence!
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2012
sweetcheecks: What else is there to say?

That you are telling your story in disguise dear Sweetcheecks.
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by sweetcheecks(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2013
val_dee:

That you are telling your story in disguise dear Sweetcheecks.

And why would I hide something that has happened to me to a bunch of faceless strangers that I would never know let alone cross paths with? Nigerians and self importance delussions! Never sieze to amaze me. undecided
Re: OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Da fuq!

(1) (Reply)

No More Internet P*orn and S*x As From 2014-dailymail / Is It Advisable To Date A Classmate? / Just Saw This.funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.