Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland (4262 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland / Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Norwegians Embrace Islam On Mass In Tromso! Mission Dawah: Norway - Day 11-iera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
fellis:

What is wrong with the word 'hell'? I never knew it to be a curse word

Google whether or not it is deemed appropriate to use the word "hell" within the context that you used it.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
LagosShia:

It would have been better if you didn't comment.

You're doing an injustice by grouping the offender and the defender and sharing the blame on both.the Quran says "fight them the way they fight you".I initially reported Vedaxcool's blasphemous post.he eventually rushes to insults when he hasn't no straw to cling onto.Maclatunji's inaction prompted a harsh response.

The manner of Vedaxcool's participation in the forum is like a raging dog desperately after a bone.very rude and impolite to the extent of not only insulting fellow members but also ignorantly blasphemying by Islamic standards.

Why would it have been better if I didn't comment?

You were doing something I thought was wrong and I pointed it out, how is that a bad thing?

Even if vedaxcool says words to you that you don't like, you should have considered being the bigger man and maybe spoken to him civilly instead of joining him to hurl insults.

The two of you really need to quit this constant fighting.
It has gotten old.

At first it looked unfortunate, and then it looked amusing.
Now it's looking annoying.

Quit it guise.
Peace.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
fellis:

Why would it have been better if I didn't comment?

You were doing something I thought was wrong and I pointed it out, how is that a bad thing?

Even if vedaxcool says words to you that you don't like, you should have considered being the bigger man and maybe spoken to him civilly instead of joining him to hurl insults.

The two of you really need to quit this constant fighting.
It has gotten old.

At first it looked unfortunate, and then it looked amusing.
Now it's looking annoying.

Quit it guise.
Peace.

Please don't address me beside vedaxcool.its insulting to be dragged that way.

You shouldve stopped his annoying way before now.no one did,not even the mod.so when he is whipped,you come here asking for a halt.that doesn't look fair because it would seem you're coming to his rescue because he is the transgressor.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
LagosShia:

You shouldve stopped his annoying way before now.no one did,not even the mod.so when he is whipped,you come here asking for a halt.that doesn't look fair because it would seem you're coming to his rescue because he is the transgressor.

I wasn't even trying to 'rescue' any one of you when I made the statement. Was just trying to diffuse flames, sorry if I appeared to be biased against you.

LagosShia:
Please don't address me beside vedaxcool.its insulting to be dragged that way.

This is unfreaking believable.
All I did was mention your name and vedaxcool's name in the same post. Is that what you considered to be insulting?
This una malice no be here o.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
fellis:

I wasn't even trying to 'rescue' any one of you when I made the statement. Was just trying to diffuse flames, sorry if I appeared to be biased against you.

This is unfreaking believable.
All I did was mention your name and vedaxcool's name in the same post. Is that what you considered to be insulting?
This una malice no be here o.

Please don't diffuse any flame.I didn't call the fire service!

If you can't call a spade a spade and call the transgressor by his name and oppose him,then your neutrality serves no good.being neutral in a case of clear offense makes you an accomplice.

It is insulting to drag my name alongside that if a mad man who types like either someone is pursuing him with a knife or he's high on something.if someone isn't ready to use his head,then descending low will do him no good because that's not monopolized by anyone.

We are ready for Vedaxcool until he either gets cured or he admits to his madness.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
LagosShia:

Please don't diffuse any flame.I didn't call the fire service!

Then stop embarrassing Islam with your fights that are based on Shia and Sunni divisions, something non-Muslims pick at to attack Islam.
The more you people fight because of different sects, the more reason non-Muslims have to regard Islam as a religion that is divided.

LagosShia:
If you can't call a spade a spade and call the transgressor by his name and oppose him,then your neutrality serves no good.being neutral in a case of clear offense makes you an accomplice.

It is insulting to drag my name alongside that if a mad man who types like either someone is pursuing him with a knife or he's high on something.if someone isn't ready to use his head,then descending low will do him no good because that's not monopolized by anyone.

We are ready for Vedaxcool until he either gets cured or he admits to his madness.

Please continue displaying your 'peaceful' Islamic nature for all to see.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2012
fellis:

Then stop embarrassing Islam with your fights that are based on Shia and Sunni divisions, something non-Muslims pick at to attack Islam.
The more you people fight because of different sects, the more reason non-Muslims have to regard Islam as a religion that is divided.

Please continue displaying your 'peaceful' Islamic nature for all to see.

Try to be fair and truthful-not everyone calling himself muslim is righteous.no one should hold Islam accountable for the bad action of any muslim,myself inclusive.Islam teaches me peace but not when the other party is planning always to kill.Shia fight with words but Sunnis bomb us the worldover.I've never seen a Shia bombing sunnis in a mosque for performing taraweeh which we regard as bid'ah.but annually Sunnis (wahhabis among sunnis to be precise) use suicide bombings to target Shia on ashura apart from the other frequent attacks.you should condemn violence and terrorism and not debating.take a look at this:

"A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims"
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia

Go to that thread and condemn violence against the terrorists who perpetrate it frequently against the Shia.don't come here preaching peace because I refuse to be silenced or for anyone to take me for a fool.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2012
This thread is becoming complicted, let somebody ceasefire.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2012
olawalebabs: This thread is becoming complicted, let somebody ceasefire.

There's no need to fret. Some people are running themselves out of contention as being taken as reasonable people when put in the midst of the general population.

It's funny like crazy.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2012
maclatunji:

There's no need to fret. Some people are running themselves out of contention as being taken as reasonable people when put in the midst of the general population.

It's funny like crazy.

This moderator is so funny!

He catches fun from others insulting themselves and someone insulting Islam! grin

Well,good to see this thread is so meaningless in the end because of how the OP decided to go about it.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by chakula: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Salam,

Action must be taken on this thread because the purpose in which the thread was open for will no longer there rather turning it to battle ground which is very bad, As Muslims we have to buried our differences and at the same time to be ignoring some posts that did not suit our sects principles and pray for unity. Please, Mac should do the needful and bring this thread to order.

Ma'salam.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Removed
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2012
I think the feuding parties are now tired. Don't go and repeat the same thing elsewhere. I won't take kindly to it O.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Fasting Six Days Of Shawwal After Ramadan / Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? / Eid L Adha: Conditions For The Udhiyah (ram/as The Case May Be)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.