Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland (4261 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland / Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Norwegians Embrace Islam On Mass In Tromso! Mission Dawah: Norway - Day 11-iera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2012
Toba where you at, you have been called out a liar!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2012
vedaxcool: Now they eventually locked up the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/8n for the same offence committed by many atheist on the thread.

Compounding the matter logicboy suddenly turned moderator defender, who now rationalizes injustice and etc. my point, complaint about Mac, is just a ruse towards insulting islam, and unfortunately this is the legacy that Lagisshia bequeathed on us, since his initial complaints, others have followed suits in the same fashion in reducing every post of their to a vehicle to undermine Islam.

Since the whisperings of shaitan have led you to bring my name into this thread again to incite quarrel,I will respond.I have stated before directly or implicitly that criticism against the moderator is in place and there is nothing wrong with it.Maclatunji is not straightforward/honest in moderating.my problem however is with non-muslims who try to insult Islam because there is a muslim or someone who pretends to be muslim that is a pervert and misbehaves.neither Maclatunji nor Vedaxcool or even myself represent Islam for Islam to be judged based on an individual's actions.

To go further,if you look at the misbehaviour of Vedaxcool in different threads,Maclatunji should have given him a long term ban.his contributions are a defamation to Islam.sometimes I wonder if he's here to give non-muslims bullets to shoot at Islam.he has previously joined with them against me.regardless of muslim or not,everyone should be treated fairly.

I decided lately to reduce my presence in the forum because the moderator is destroying the forum.it has become not conducive when the moderator is shielding someone like Vedaxcool who derail and spam threads and deliberate silly posts have become his way to debate and defend his views.how can one engage someone who keep posting nonsense and spamming the thread with off-topic issues?

Take a look here how Maclatunji allowed Vedaxcool to derail and spam a thread and only came in to his rescue:

https://www.nairaland.com/822675/actual-shia-position-sahaba/2

Now take a look here how Maclatunji came in to hide everyone's posts who dare to criticize wahhabi saudi arabia:
https://www.nairaland.com/1075544/saudi-father-pardons-son-killer

Do you see the double-standard? Heck,he even banned me for criticizing the topic and giving opposing views to wahhabi saudi arabia.

Vedaxcool is talking about "the legacy LagosShia bequeathed on us".who the hell is "us"? Who are you referring to? Are you and your moderator above criticism? Are you a moderator? Is this forum officially a wahhabi/sunni forum? This attitude of using the image and name of Islam to put yourselves above criticism is doing harm to Islam.this is a Sunni approach ofcourse because you fall into too many traps and errors for lack of an able leadership and system to lead and guide you lost sheep,thanks to the legacy of Saqifa Banu Saeda.your actions do not reflect Islam and at least often not.you have nothing to claim that you represent anyone or anything here.you represent yourself only.the non-muslims should also take note that any unfair treatment or gangsterism reflecting the legacy of Saqifa Banu Saeda is not Islam.therefore any unfair treatment by Maclatunji,which also befall muslims,should be seen only as defect of Mac and not be used against the religion of Islam.

For the time being or until further notice,I will reduce my participation in the forum.this is the forum of irrational people who post silly and systematically derail and spam threads to defend their views and avoid/divert from the point/subject of discussion.and this is taking place especially with Vedaxcool with Mac's direct or implicit approval/support.is this what you stubbornly base your faith on? let Mac and his doll enjoy their time with non-muslims spamming the forum especially with materials from anti-islam websites.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2012
manmustwac: ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!! angry angry angry I did not reccommend that Mudley313 get a permanent ban and felt he was unfairly treated. I remember he did try to ignore you and uyi iredia but u guys would not leave him alone both you and him should've got a permanent ban as well angry angry
What kind of false pretense is this? did u recommend him for a bad or not? WTF is talking about a permanent ban here? When u constitute a nuisance to the forum, u know the consequences. Mudley was a terror and i repeat a complete terror. After fighting with christians, atheists, deist, skeptics, what other option is left for the admin? he fought not only in the religion section but also in politics and travel section as well.

[b]It pathetic how u are getting me involved in this Bullshit. Ask mukina2 to tell u why mudley was permanently banned. Its not because uyi or myself was involved. It was on a thread with inesq. The thread is 'God is an epic troll'. As a mod, i expect you to get ur facts right and stop spreading falsehood and making allegations against Mukina2.

Mukina2 banned him for numerous and countless offenses and not just cos of one thread. Pls get ur fact right

After 6 years on Nairaland, im yet to receive a ban from u, mukina2, seun, Jesoul as well as from other mods, what does that say? does it mean i bribed all of you?
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
^

Suddenly, we are being forced to witness first hand, dishonest qualities that people like you often atimes engage in, in order to defend the much respected JeSoul on the baised manner her sectarian moderating. Well my point has been proven beyond doubt! Thank you. Like I said earlier you were spared for the same offense mudley did well out of the good heart of christian prejudice.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
In due time we shall see the legacy Lagoshia bequeathed to the Islam section.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Suddenly, we are being forced to witness first hand, dishonest qualities that people like you often atimes engage in, in order to defend the much respected JeSoul on the baised manner her sectarian moderating. Well my point has been proven beyond doubt! Thank you. Like I said earlier you were spared for the same offense mudley did well out of the good heart of christian prejudice.
You've started talking bullshitz and foaming garbages from ur trashed azzz.

WTF do u know about what we are talking saying? Who has right to permanently ban a member on Nairaland aside Seun and Mukina2? U are just simply smoking bad drugs thats affecting ur thinking. Like i posited above, Mudley was already a nuisance which u know of cos i just saw 3 threads that the same mudley insulted and fought with u on this same NL.

Mukina2 banned him and not Jesoul. as at 2011, only Seun and Mukina2 could place a member on a ban. Stop this ur crazy Jesoul Obsession cos its not going to help ur life at all.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
[b][/b]
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
manmustwac: ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!! angry angry angry I did not reccommend that Mudley313 get a permanent ban and felt he was unfairly treated. I remember he did try to ignore you and uyi iredia but u guys would not leave him alone both you and him should've got a permanent ban as well angry angry

Keep closing a blind eye to well documented acts of double standards done, when wururu benefits you, it is all good in the hood! One thing all of this reveals is that most moderator use the law as it suits their fancy and like I told JeSoul, in her words Posters will always "claim" whatever suits their itch for that day and the mods cannot help them scratch it to which I say; but when posters make claims against Mac, then JeSoul will be there to scratch. This is a testament to you(JeSoul) trustworthiness and honesty indeed! Thanks . grin grin grin grin
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by ParisLove2(f): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2012
"I have often wonder why one moderator would let threads criticizing another moderator, and yet would not even tolerate such if done to him." Why has Mac allowed this thread that criticize fellow moderator Jesoul??

Some peeps don't just see their hypocrisy even when it's glaring at them.

Peace

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lol grin grin and it seems inability to comprehend permeates christianity reminding one of a story in the bible where Jesus repeated himself severally and yet his disciples did not understand, clearly this thread is addressing anti - Islamic critique of JeSoul which involves violating NL laws to her descredit Islam and not her moderating. Clearly I understand that poor comprehension is a major problem in the kind of christianity paris practice where read:

Mark 9:32
But they did not
understand what he
meant and were afraid to
ask him about it.

And till this very moment Christians like paris love don't still understand anything especially when it involves religion. The OP is clear, JeSoul uses a subtle way of waging a war to discredit Islam. The OP and topic name says it all, it takes fanaticism to deny what is clearly written for all to see.

Peace.

cool

2 Likes

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
Paris-Love:
"I have often wonder why one moderator would let threads criticizing another moderator, and yet would not even tolerate such if done to him." Why has Mac allowed this thread that criticize fellow moderator Jesoul??

Peace
You are free to do same on the main Religion section. I promise u, no one will lock ur thread
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
toba: You are free to do same on the main Religion section. I promise u, no one will lock ur thread

www.nairaland.com/916789/seun-mukina-jesoul-
manmustwac-jenwitemi

Somehow we "believe" you
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
I received an email notification yesterday that someone posted in the Ashura thread I started almost a year ago and the thread was 4 pages.

When I wanted to read the person's (Rafidi) comments,our mooderator have hidden the entire thread!obviously he's annoyed that a Shia (myself) who created the thread is exposing him (presently in other threads).so based on his mood,Maclatunji moderates the forum.it reminds me of stories I read about some tyrannical Sunni caliphs who would react to the needs of people based on mood.what a shame! Seun and Mukina should see this and know how incompetent and reactionary the mooderator in the Islam section is.I wonder what reason he can give for deleting/hiding an entire thread of over 4 pages after almost a year.

Here's the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/811368/ashura-commemorating-martyrdom-imam-hussain

And for your info,Ashura is around the corner.so nairaland will get to know about it and awareness made whether Maclatunji and his fellow wahhabi followers of Yazeed like it or not.and there is going to be Ashura processions in major nigerian and world cities as usual.so if Maclatunji and co. like they can volunteer to do suicide bombing-that is what wahhabis know how to do best against Shia civilians on Ashura.yet,Imam Hussain (as) lives on and the victory of blood is immortal over tyranny and injustice.

LABBAIKA YA HUSSAIN!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pls the above crap should be removed immediately, there is indeed a complaint section do try to exhaust that option! Shiatul - Dajjal!

They worship what can neither harm or benefit them!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by ZhulFiqar2: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
vedaxcool: Pls the above crap should be removed immediately, there is indeed a complaint section do try to exhaust that option! Shiatul - Dajjal!

They worship what can neither harm or benefit them!

^
"[They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work."(18:104)

Wahhabi schmuck! You want to hide what you can't argue or defend.you've already gone ahead to misinterpret complaint against your nairaland "daddy" who covers your rudeness as "campaign against Islam".

There is a complaint section,right? Then shut-up and defend your mooderator there!why did you have to open this thread?

Satan's head of Najd as the Prophet (s) rightly prophesied the cancerous wahhabi tumor.you live and die to regret what your fanaticism lead you to.

It is reported that Ibn 'Umar narrated: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." (Sahihul Bukhari Vol. 2, B. 17, No. 147)

Note:
Ibn Abdul Wahab,the founder of Wahhabism is from Najd.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by ZhulFiqar2: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
For the record:

Attention Seun: Maclatunji An Extremist Wahhabi Follower Of Yazeed!
https://www.nairaland.com/1083796/attention-seun-maclatunji-extremist-wahhabi
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2012
Paris-Love:

Peace

Brother/Sister please.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by BetaThings: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
Zhul-Fiqar.:

^
"[They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work."(18:104)

Wahhabi schmuck! You want to hide what you can't argue or defend.you've already gone ahead to misinterpret complaint against your nairaland "daddy" who covers your rudeness as "campaign against Islam".

There is a complaint section,right? Then shut-up and defend your mooderator there!why did you have to open this thread?

Satan's head of Najd as the Prophet (s) rightly prophesied the cancerous wahhabi tumor.you live and die to regret what your fanaticism lead you to.

It is reported that Ibn 'Umar narrated: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." (Sahihul Bukhari Vol. 2, B. 17, No. 147)

Note:
Ibn Abdul Wahab,the founder of Wahhabism is from Najd.

The hate that flows in your veins is chilling
It would be a very cold day indeed when you meet these wahhabis in real life - I can just picture you swinging a taut rope to catch them on their necks, and pulling and pulling until life flow out of their bodies
That would be a great day for you, your revenge would be sweet!
Happily, you would have avenged on sunnis the heinous deeds of the double-faced shia supporters of Ali (RA) who betrayed and murdered his son

BTW Now that the moderator has demonstrated that the spambot banned you guys, what is next? Will an apology not be appropriate
And your typical accusations based on false foundation is again demonstrated here
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2012
BetaThings:

The hate that flows in your veins is chilling
It would be a very cold day indeed when you meet these wahhabis in real life - I can just picture you swinging a taut rope to catch them on their necks, and pulling and pulling until life flow out of their bodies
That would be a great day for you, your revenge would be sweet!
Happily, you would have avenged on sunnis the heinous deeds of the double-faced shia supporters of Ali (RA) who betrayed and murdered his son
I'm not vengeful as wahhabis are.

And was Yazeed that is regarded by sick wahhabis as a legitimate ruler a Shia? And shameless wahhabis who believe Imam Hussain (as) was misguided are Shia too,right?

And the loyal Shia who stood by Imam Hussain (as) in Karbala till death were "sunnis" in your blind eyesight?

Please I got no time for stupidity here.

BTW Now that the moderator has demonstrated that the spambot banned you guys, what is next? Will an apology not be appropriate
And your typical accusations based on false foundation is again demonstrated here

And why would you believe a moderator who has a bad record so far even from other instances? Besides my problem isn't with the ban.its with the thread he hid.check the other thread.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
vedaxcool: Karbala drunks are pretty hard to satisfy!

And you actually want to convince muslims that this your thread is to "defend Islam" through your blasphemy?

Seems you have a really long way to go!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
This is a very entertaining thread indeed. I had a good laugh reading through it.

Btw, how the hell will the two people calling each other names be able to convince non Muslims that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion when their behaviours here are anything but peaceful and tolerant? angry angry angry

Abi na for mouth the peace end? Dem no dey practice am?

Asalamualaikum. wink
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
fellis: This is a very entertaining thread indeed. I had a good laugh reading through it.

Btw, how the hell will the two people calling each other names be able to convince non Muslims that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion when their behaviours here are anything but peaceful and tolerant? angry angry angry

Asalamualaikum. wink

It would have been better if you didn't comment.

You're doing an injustice by grouping the offender and the defender and sharing the blame on both.the Quran says "fight them the way they fight you".I initially reported Vedaxcool's blasphemous post.he eventually rushes to insults when he hasn't no straw to cling onto.Maclatunji's inaction prompted a harsh response.

The manner of Vedaxcool's participation in the forum is like a raging dog desperately after a bone.very rude and impolite to the extent of not only insulting fellow members but also ignorantly blasphemying by Islamic standards.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
fellis: This is a very entertaining thread indeed. I had a good laugh reading through it.

Asalamualaikum. wink

You're doing an injustice by grouping the offender and the defender and sharing the blame on both.the Quran says "fight them the way they fight you".I initially reported Vedaxcool's blasphemous post.he eventually rushes to insults when he hasn't no straw to cling onto.Maclatunji's inaction prompted a harsh response.

The manner of Vedaxcool's participation in the forum is like a raging dog desperately after a bone.very rude and impolite to the extent of not only insulting fellow members but also ignorantly blasphemying by Islamic standards.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2012

Asalamualaikum. wink

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2012

Asalamualaikum. wink

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2012

Btw, how the will the two people calling each other names be able to convince non Muslims that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion when their behaviours here are anything but peaceful and tolerant? angry angry angry

Asalamualaikum. wink

I modified this quotation of your post by removing the word, "hell". The other parts make a lot of sense.

A ban awaits anybody that doesn't restrain himself amongst you gentlemen. I seriously doubt some of you think and reflect properly before making some posts. Don't think that you have any tantrums to throw this time round. I will be very strict as you have overstepped your boundaries much too often.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
maclatunji:

I modified this quotation of your post by removing the word, "hell". The other parts make a lot of sense.

What is wrong with the word 'hell'? I never knew it to be a curse word

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? / Fasting Six Days Of Shawwal After Ramadan / Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.