Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,354 members, 7,843,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance (4757 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Enitsua(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
bla bla bla. Erm hello, she choose to forgive him and they moved on. Two wrong does not make a right so she cheated and should face the consequences.
Where the hell did you get that silly statistics you put up there? That is just a reminder that there are still people who love to make up lies to back up their delusion
hey pal, that statistic is approximately accurate am suprised you don't agree with me...as for saying that 2 wrongs don't make a right, well that was kinda of point, it a known mathematical fact but i dnt see hw it helps because dats exactly wot i was trying to point out in ma post
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Enitsua(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
Etranshub:
Another sick fellow on this thread na wao. Dr Phils Ewu abeg speak for urself,ur statistics shows how dumb u re and lyk mynd said "two wrongs don't make a right“. "Hypocritical and deluded fellows“ it takes one to identify one Mr Onu azu (enu eja )
if it wasn't for d sake of fun i wud just leave u to re-read ur comment and realise ur folly. That aside, my statistic is very correct or does any other person have a better one? Etranshub i'd like to see ur own statistics...Very few ppl remain faithful in dier relationship now adays...this is the 21 century faithfullnes is overated!!!
Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by KateSpade(f): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Goodness, you never confess to cheating unless you want out. You have to think before you act, and if that's too late then you have to think before you speak/confess.

The choice is now up to him

1 Like

Re: I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance by Mynd44: 2:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Enitsua: hey pal, that sttistic is approximately accurate am suprised you don't agree with me...as for saying that 2 wrongs don't make a right, well that was kinda of point, it a known mathematical fact but i dnt see hw it helps because dats exactly wot i was trying to point out in ma post
Mathematical what? Oh lawd, now I have heard it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] / Guys Are U Guilty Of This? / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.