Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (40047 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by prico32(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by espn(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?
lool..hope u vnt assured er or indirectly made advances to er in d past! Anyway since I need a woman too..i can be of help! smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Obinovictor(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Ignore her. You can't keep a friend forever. Except you want her to come and scatter your relationship.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by prico32(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
I was actually thinking of that. I think I will go with you on that. Thanks
Obinovictor:
Ignore her. You can't keep a friend forever. Except you want her to come and scatter your relationship.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by SUPERPACK: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
I have never hit any woman in my life
all i can understand is that she likes very much, bt unfortunately she does nt knw hw to tell u to leave ur fiance and be with her. leading to u friendzoning her

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nova15: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Obinovictor:

This guy just said it all

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by AngryNigerian(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Huh, what you should do?

Mtschwwwww!!! We are waiting for when Amaechi will be invited for questioning over the ~#3trillion that he squandered...& you are here looking for someone 2 encourage you to do what you already have in mind!!!

...or you think that we don't know you intend to beg & lure her into a s*x romp (final one), then she can go ahead with the date?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Why can't you make your fiancé your bestie? She deserves to be your bestie and not some random girl that doesn't even know what she wants undecided

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by dollyjoy(f): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Just let her go already

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by prico32(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2016
i have never done that
espn:
lool..hope u vnt assured er or indirectly made advances to er in d past! Anyway since I need a woman too..i can be of help! smiley

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

she wants to have a relationship with you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by cruzita(f): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2016
she likes u all along and was hoping u will observe the green light but u didn't .but right now all u have to do is LEAVE HER TO GO

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Omotayor123(f): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2016
Abeg Free your Bestie cool

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by utenwuson: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
how a guy n a lady becomes besties is wat I cnt really figure out!!! maybe am insane I don't jst get it or u actually don't knw wat a "best frn" is! I. can visit my best frn for days, bath, cook,eat,play scrabble, hang out, sleep on d same bed 4 weeks wen am on leave! am jst imagining if he is a "lady"

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by playtheblues(f): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Gbamest!

AngryNigerian:
Huh, what you should do?

Mtschwwwww!!! We are waiting for when Amaechi will be invited for questioning over the ~#3trillion that he squandered...& you are here looking for someone 2 encourage you to do what you already have in mind!!!

...or you think that we don't know you intend to beg & lure her into a s*x romp (final one), then she can go ahead with the date?

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Seen next angry

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by DesChyko: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2016
If she's irrelevant to your plans for tomorrow, you won't even spend ten minutes thinking this over.

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2016
Just one question please!

How do you people comfortably become "besties" with the opposite sex and not attach some sort of feelings to it.

When I mean bestie I don't mean work acquaintance or classmate. I mean a fuckíng bestie.

The one that you can play with,argue with,show your naughtiest sides and you don't attach emotions?

Sounds clearly weird to me. lipsrsealed

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Arrgh! It's very simple nah. Fiancé your bestie and bestie your fiancé!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

How do you people comfortably become "besties" with the opposite sex and not attach some sort of feelings to it.

When I mean bestie I don't mean work acquaintance or classmate. I mean a fuckíng bestie.

The one that you can play with,argue with,show your naughtiest sides and you don't attach emotions?

My guy, ask me oh!

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Sunkyphil(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
y did u friendzone her in d first place I think u are beginning to fall in love with her

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by vlynn(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

I find it weird too. It's almost impossible for me.

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by CaroLyner(f): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
she obviously likes you.
maybe you led her on at some point.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Michellla(f): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

its possible.i had a male besty like that..tho he caught feelings later.
and i had to cut him off.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by prico32(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
its possible.i had a male besty like that..tho he caught feelings later.
and i had to cut him off.
Just the same way i'm going to cut off with mine now for catching feelings

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by vayne(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Bestie with your opposite sex!!
You were raising her hopes high all this while in the guise of "bestie" ...wtf undecided
You were busy bestieing with someone that was expecting more than bestie from you!!

How old are you!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Michellla(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Just the same way i'm going to cut off with mine now for catching feelings
Yeah,thats just the best thing. she's being irrationally jealous. she needs to step back for a bit and snap out of it! she's suppose be happy for her friend's happiness, not resentful of it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by refiner(f): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2016
she might av developed feelings for u....I wish u can develop a feeling for her too,so u guys can date.....

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by koboko69: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

Keep cheating on your Fiancé emotionally in the name of Bestie....Bestie kor....

Iranu!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
what's ur problem, you do wanna eat ur cake and have it. she has new priorities, deal with it.

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot