Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dock For A Thief(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dock For A Thief(pics) (1085 Views)

Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dock For A Thief(pics) by HammedSodiqq: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2012
This box is often found in court rooms, and often reserved for accussed persons. The man inside this one was accussed of operating 16 foreign accounts, stealing public funds and so on. Today, he Walks freely because Nigeria courts hardly jail corrupt officials. Recently We heared that he is behind the Loan facilities the Western region has Plunged itself into. Tinubu for instance is executing a 4km road construction project. For a whooping 5.7bn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djudge for yourself

Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by hakanai(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2012
With his pose i see a fearless & confident man seated.Just like sitting outside on his veranda and chilling out to the twits of birds and cool breeze. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by Deprofessional(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2012
I see a man that will soon die
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by jaso1(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2012
I see a man in a comfort and pitying the critics of their lack of senses.
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by Israelmossaic: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
I see a man leading men astray. A business man who collects 100000% interest from S/west Govs he installed with looted Lagos state fund. I see a man about to faint. Remember that he fainted in this court room few minutes after the pics was taken. I see betrayal remember what he did to Ribadu, now BUHARI IS WALKING CAUTIOUSLY.
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by bubadaniel13: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
I see a man thinking on how to spend the loot he stole from Lagos state and how to spend it on insignificant trips to the US and the likes.....
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by Olaolufred(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
HammedSodiqq: This box is often found in court rooms, and often reserved for accussed persons. The man inside this one was accussed of operating 16 foreign accounts, stealing public funds and so on. Today, he Walks freely because Nigeria courts hardly jail corrupt officials. Recently We heared that he is behind the Loan facilities the Western region has Plunged itself into. Tinubu for instance is executing a 4km road construction project. For a whooping 5.7bn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djudge for yourself

Why should I start judging another man because you are displaying arrant stupidity?

Who does not give a damn? Is it not your pay master.
Kindly face the truth.
Your pay master appoint the Chief Justice of the federation/Attorney general combined with a title called minister of justice.
Do you know Musdapher dictated which case to try or throw into thrash?
If they can't find evidence against thier allengations, then the man is innocent.
If you want Tinubu to be brought to book for anything, Tell your non-serious (I-don't-give-a-damn) president to start giving damns.
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by Olaolufred(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
HammedSodiqq: This box is often found in court rooms, and often reserved for accussed persons. The man inside this one was accussed of operating 16 foreign accounts, stealing public funds and so on. Today, he Walks freely because Nigeria courts hardly jail corrupt officials. Recently We heared that he is behind the Loan facilities the Western region has Plunged itself into. Tinubu for instance is executing a 4km road construction project. For a whooping 5.7bn. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djudge for yourself

Why should I start judging another man because you are displaying arrant stupidity?

Who does not give a damn? Is it not your pay master.
Kindly face the truth.
Your pay master appoint the Chief Justice of the federation/Attorney general combined with a title called minister of justice.
Do you know Musdapher dictated which case to try or throw into thrash?
If they can't find evidence against thier allengations, then the man is innocent.
If you want Tinubu to be brought to book for anything, Tell your non-serious (I-don't-give-a-damn) president to start giving damns.
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by redsun(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
His kind is acquital is known in the law as "iboriquittal"
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by Olaolufred(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
redsun: His kind is acquital is known in the law as "iboriquittal"

Thank God some people still have good memory.
You don't blame a criminal for not being tried.
You blame the law that is weak in bringing them to book.
Can you seperate the law from its enforcing team? No.
All our govt can do is to show the character to do right.
And forge ahead to doing it.
But the man who does not give a damn seems not capable to fight crime.
At least carbon soothe can't clean pot.
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by redsun(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
Olaolufred:

Thank God some people still have good memory.
You don't blame a criminal for not being tried.
You blame the law that is weak in bringing them to book.
Can you seperate the law from its enforcing team? No.
All our govt can do is to show the character to do right.
And forge ahead to doing it.
But the man who does not give a damn seems not capable to fight crime.
At least carbon soothe can't clean pot.

That is why nigeria is a rogue,the rule of law is not upheld in nigeria.And a society without bidding laws that all are liable and answerable to is not a society
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by HammedSodiqq: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
So you have agreed that the man carried out fraudulent transactions abi? Thank you. But remember that becos the law didnt convict him doesn't make his deeds righteous. Public poll has condemned his already.
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by Omojuo: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
I heared he is bidding for some of the power plants that have been penciled for privatization. Maybe it's the money he stole then that he is using. God go soon catch am
Re: Dock For A Thief(pics) by stillme(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
I see a MAN

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In The Event Of A Nuclear War / Olusegun Oni To Declare Intention For President By January 2013 / Words Of "Wisdom" From Our (nigeria) Founding Fathers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.