Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,357 members, 7,843,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Will You Know You Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Know You Are In Love? (796 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Angelflo(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
This question has always been on my mind. So many person have different stories about their love life, how they met the special person in their life etc. For those who have actually been in love how did you know, you were finally in love?
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by DExplorer1: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Angelflo: This question has always been on my mind. So many person have different stories about their love life, how they met the special person in their life etc. For those who have actually been in love how did you know, you were finally in love?
You no go fit sleep for afternoon. Your body go dey shake every minute. Na that time you go know say you dey in love. Chikena
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Dahbutter(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hmmmm that's easy now for a guy, his prik becomes turgid and veiny at the sight of her. Simples grin
If that's not love, then it probably doesn't exist angry
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dahbutter: Hmmmm that's easy now for a guy, his penis becomes turgid and veiny at the sight of her. Simples grin
If that's not love, then it probably doesn't exist

lol, grin grin grin
Love again? Can someone define love?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Angelflo(f): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

You no go fit sleep for afternoon. Your body go dey shake every minute. Na that time you go know say you dey in love. Chikena

hahahaha, you are funny.
I really want to know, it's as though i love every handsome guy i meet at the first instance, it's funny really. I have heard so many stories of what people do for love. I want to feel that way too, but the thing is how exactly will i actually know that am finally in love?
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Angelflo(f): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dahbutter: Hmmmm that's easy now for a guy, his prik becomes turgid and veiny at the sight of her. Simples grin
If that's not love, then it probably doesn't exist angry

Is that your defination of love? Really? sad
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by xynerise: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
How to know if u are love 101
for girls: you dont demand for blackberry and unnecessary items.
For boys: you are not inquisitive to have sex
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by DExplorer1: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Angelflo:

hahahaha, you are funny.
I really want to know, it's as though i love every handsome guy i meet at the first instance, it's funny really. I have heard so many stories of what people do for love. I want to feel that way too, but the thing is how exactly will i actually know that am finally in love?
Babe, the word love is often overflogged. You don't 'love' people just by looking at them or by their looks, don't intertwine it with admiration. Love is a practical thing, it's more than words. It's patience, it's sacrifice, it's caring, it's everything positive! So permit me to say, when next you see handsome guys, you're NOT in-love with them and if such feeling continues, you won't be able to resist them when they say "bed time!" grin
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Dahbutter(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ok my deffinition comes in millions of ways a generic one is. Love is that temporary period when a person seems to be the most important thing to u on earth based on their looks, wealth, talent etc. But believe me it all fades away when u hav had the best of it all from the person and discover they really aint all that afterall. lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dahbutter: Ok my deffinition comes in millions of ways a generic one is. Love is that temporary period when a person seems to be the most important thing to u on earth based on their looks, wealth, talent etc. But believe me it all fades away when u hav had the best of it all from the person and discover they really aint all that afterall. lipsrsealed grin

On the contrary. I do not agree with you! Although, i havent actually been in love. But, i do believe when you really love someone, you can't really get enough of them.
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by SexxyAngel(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
If you are given an opportunity to went to heaven now with only one person on earth... Who would you go with...?
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by xynerise: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sexxy Angel: If you are given an opportunity to went to heaven now with only one person on earth... Who would you go with...?
read your post again. There is something wrong with your tenses. undecided
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Angelflo(f): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
xynerise:
read you post again. There is something wrong with your tenses. undecided

Yours too cheesy:p
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by xynerise: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
Angelflo:

Yours too cheesy:p
I dont know what u are talking about undecided
Re: How Will You Know You Are In Love? by Daresh(f): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
When you cant explain the feeling you are feeling for that person. When your spirit is lifted and you smile at the site of him or her. When you just dont want to get off the phone, when the persons laughter is all you need to make a perfect day. Thats when you know you are in love.

(1) (Reply)

Your Cell Phone Can Spoil Your First Date: Know Why? / Love / Where Can I Find True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.