Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (807 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by Anufolusho(f): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
crycan i find through love in UK or S A crycan i find through love in UK or S A
Re: Love by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
cry cry angry
Re: Love by Kyle1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hahahaha!!
Re: Love by k2039: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]This must be the lamest and dumbest thread of the century [/color]
Re: Love by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Thsi must be the lamest and dumbest thread of the century [/color]

Can 2013 hurry and get here so you will quit bashing so much!
Re: Love by k2039: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Can 2013 hurry and get here so you will quit bashing so much!

[color=soyouquotedme]I didn't bash the OP, on a normal day my comment would have been worse [/color]
Re: Love by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]I didn't bash the OP, on a normal day my comment would have been worse [/color]

undecided undecided
Re: Love by Caracta(f): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2012
OP, i had to check your profile in order to know the kind of comment you deserve.

Love is not in any country, it's in our hearts. Kapish?
Re: Love by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 28, 2012
You need a visa first.
Re: Love by Mynd44: 5:45am On Dec 28, 2012
@OP, first you have to dream it and then go to the Dating section and meet a guy called Toba. He is into things like this
Re: Love by dmcdad: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2012
ogugua88: You need a visa first.

I dont think so... I think she needs to wake up and stop dreaming, cuz these are the kinda questions people ask while sleep-talking... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Love by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Anufolusho: crycan i find through love in UK or S A crycan i find through love in UK or S A
did she mean "TRUE" instead of THROUGH love? Well i think she is looking for philo(friendship) love not the eros(sexual)love or is it ego(money) love considering the UK and SA Anglecheesy
Re: Love by dmcdad: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2012
hisblud: did she mean "TRUE" instead of THROUGH love? Well i think she is looking for philo(friendship) love not the eros(sexual)love or is it ego(money) love considering the UK and SA Anglecheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love by k2039: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]At OP, you can find true love in me, just send me a pm and I will wipe all your tears and sorrow.

K2039 is the man for the Job.

In my love you thrive
[/color]
Re: Love by dmcdad: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]At OP, you can find true love in me, just send me a pm and I will wipe all your tears and sorrow.

K2039 is the man for the Job.

In my love you thrive
[/color]

See advert ooo!!! You don acquire the power to be omni-present? Cuz the last time I checked, you were in Nigeria. Abi you don dey Nigeria, SA as well as The US at the same time?

Abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Love by k2039: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2012
dmcdad:

See advert ooo!!! You don acquire the power to be omni-present? Cuz the last time I checked, you were in Nigeria. Abi you don dey Nigeria, SA as well as The US at the same time?

Abeg ooo

[color=soyouquotedme]shey na like dis I go dey, I no fit wait to join my sweet potato, my brown sugar Anufolusho, I can do anything for love even if it means relocating.

Less I forget she is also not omnipresent, she can't be in Uk and SA at thesame time.

My guess is as good as yours, it's either she is in one of the two countires or in none
[/color]
Re: Love by dmcdad: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2012
k2039: shey na like dis I go dey, I no fit wait to join my sweet potato, my brown sugar Anufolusho, I can do anything for love even if it means relocating.

Less I forget she is also not omnipresent, she can't be in Uk and SA at thesame time.

My guess is as good as yours, it's either she is in one of the two countires or in none

@coloured, you don tire to dey like this? I think say u wan join me go seminary.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Love by k2039: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2012
dmcdad:

@coloured, you don tire to dey like this? I think say u wan join me go seminary.... grin grin grin grin

[color=soyouquotedme]The papacy has always been my dream and it will always remain a dream, I want to face reality gringringringrin [/color]
Re: Love by dmcdad: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]The papacy has always been my dream and it will always remain a dream, I want to face reality gringringringrin [/color]

Ohh! that one na fantasy abi? Ok ooooo
Re: Love by P4VS20: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
what kinda question is that? if u wanna travel, go to the embassy jo.

(1) (Reply)

"Sweethrt,baby..." Wld It B Ok By U If Ur Spouse Use Dis Words On Platonic Frds? / No Gifts Or Texts Frm Ur Boyfriend On Val, How Wil U Feel? / 20 THINGS Men Should Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.