Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican (23278 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Jglad(f): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Y is every1 so quick in judgin n condemnin her?
I tot it was her lyf n nt urs,let d 1 wit no sin b d 1st 2 cast a stone... I taya 4 una o! Christ-like or nt,y cant u pray 4 her 2 change? Rather dan insultin her?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by thelastPope(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

If Jesus can forgive the woman by the well .. Her case is not different... At least she owned-up to her sins .. How many of you here, guys and ladies, can open up to their sins?

How do you repent from something and then continue to do it? Is that repentance? Haven't you heard the command: go and sin no more?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by drharry: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
.....this reminnds me of the adulterous woman who came to Jesus right from the LovePeddler house, and asked for mercy...The pharisees threathened to stone her...
The same question i ask ye NLANDERS..
He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.
Anybody can be forgiven,..so dont judge..
Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart..

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
If she is really a born again Christian , as she claims, she does not need to tell us.

We will know that ourselves by the very things she does, wears and do.

She doesnt need to convince me or any one, rather she should try all her best to convince the Almighty God who she claims to worship.

He alone searches the hearts of men.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by andyanders: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
azimibraun: She get luck say I no sabi post picture for nairaland.. She for change her statment nw nw..

Have her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
I had to google this chic, to find out what the hype about her is about... And behold, she's just famous for having big ti.ts... grin

Them ti.ts are saggy and sour.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
And she sounds weird as well - is she mentally reta.rded?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Ejine(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
2mch: grin grin grin grin
This babe keeps single handedly taking Nigerian's on with their hypocrisy. I like am sha! Nigerian's are too ashamed of her, especially Igbo's. But she wont go away. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy. Shes an air head, so she can never get it grin grin grin grin

Says who!!? Please, don't believe all you see on Nairaland.
Cossy, my love, I LOVE those TIDDAYZ!!
YOU CAN COME TITT-SLAP ME ANYDAY WITH THOSE OLYMPIAN MAMMARIES, MY LOVE!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by OAM4J: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Cossyorjiakor: Garri is taking over

You must really be jobless and a nuisance in real life. Don't you have something serious to do with your time?

Why wasting your time creating multiple IDs just to troll cos you want to talk about garri?

What do you gain from all these? Really how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx: I had to google this chic, to find out what the hype about her is about... And behold, she's just famous for having big ti.ts... grin

Them ti.ts are saggy and sour.. undecided undecided undecided

Her ti.ts aren't even that big.
bad belle man! Hmm!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
OAM4J:

You must really be jobless and a nuisance in real life. Don't you have something serious to do with your time?

Why wasting your time creating multiple IDs just to troll cos you want to talk about garri.

What do you gain from all these? Really how old are you?
are you not a mod? What are you waiting for? BAN THE MURRAFUCKER!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
berem: bad belle man! Hmm!

Big pimpin' here, babes... I've got chics with bigger ti.ts on my bb, and they are the easiest to get to take off their clothes - and they're not even as re.tarded as she is... Big ti.ts is just anything really, just big for nothing.. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Ejine(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
Angel_777: Creative work of God indeed!!! or d fake work of men via breast enlargement. i hope she doesnt end up wth breast cancer.

Mechie onu gi nwata nwaanyi a!! Asim gi mechie onu gi kitaa, tupu ejirim azu aka makpoo gi anya na abalia!
Na you be de dokinta wey give am the tiddayz?
See as bad belle dey make you vibrate! grin

For your info, those olympian angels you see there, are 100 percent NACHURAA!

I know this because I once stylishly cupped a feel when she was aboard the same flight with me in MMIA back in 2007
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by OAM4J: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
berem: are you not a mod? What are you waiting for? BAN THE MURRAFUCKER!

We must have banned more than 30 of his IDs. Am sure he is one of the frustrated web guys with the rate he creates new ID every 5 mins. He did same with cork's series id for a non-important online election/poll. He must really be jobless.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
So the slag also has a kid named; Ayobami? Whores and children shouldn't mix, who impregnated this slut?

She should've swallowed the s.emen, or took it on her face - and save humanity another waste generation of re.tards. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by oladayo042: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Born again indeed.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
No pic! I was thinking about her b00bs the whole time.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by 2mch(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx: So the slag also has a kid named; Ayobami? Whores and children shouldn't mix, who impregnated this slut?

She should've swallowed the s.emen, or take it on her face - and save humanity another waste generation of re.tards. grin

I dont think she has kids undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
2mch:

I dont think she has kids undecided

I saw that on her twitter page.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by kpozite(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
If it was said that ''All without sin should come and cast a stone'' None of you all critizing her will be good enough to do so. So why not shut your traps.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by 2mch(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
shymexx:

I saw that on her twitter page.

Its a motherless baby. grin cheesy. Shes giving back to Nigeria. And all Nigerians can do is criticize her. SMH tongue. She is also 100% natural. So they say grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
topboyz:
Though, sone wonder how she attends church services without creating commotion with her mammals gland. Anyway, the tinny voice actress has disclosed that she prays to God as a christian and she attends church like a normal human being.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18791/61/im-a-born-again-aglican-i-go-to-church-cossy-orjia.html

What in Oluwa's name is "mammals gland"?

Anyways, @ topic
It is ridiculous for anyone to conclude that our dear Cossy is less of a Christian or less of a 'godly' person than anyone else . . .just because she openly appreciates the abundant milkiness that Oluwa endowed her with for the benefit of MANkind.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to find her seated next to me in Heaven, on Judgement Day, watching all the 'Mary Amaka' and 'Catechist Livinus' pretenders being led away in chains to HELL!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Proflakes: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
why crucifyin her? Wat most pple do in closet is more bad dan wat she is doing..........cosy, anyway hold unto ur God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking / #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.