Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican (23281 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
see threat O lawd grin grin shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
who is hidin my post so i no fit laff again Jeez angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
I just the hear the name but i never see any movie wey she act abi na p**n. By their fruits u shall know them and the lord knows those that are his.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by OAM4J: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Todaynatoday

Am waiting for you on any of the other threads, let's not derail this thread further.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Javanian1(f): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Yawns!!!!!...Am hungry any G4??

Make nobody ban me o!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Dhelake: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
I CNT LAFF
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Todaynatoday: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
@OAM4J
The thread is already derailed beyond repairs. Just pull it down from the homepage
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by BBM: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
JEEEEEZZZZZ WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY HIDDIN POST
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
There is need for dialogue between the mods and garri activist
Smh undecided
Yesterday a thread was locked and i think the same thing is gon' happen to this thread.
Bad bad bad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by badmrkt(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
last checked topics like this didn't restore the b.r@est milk i spilled from her milk factory!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by obailala(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nigerians are bloody hypocrites. 5 complete pages of people bad-mouthing, condemning and judging the lady. What people have failed to realize is that it takes a moment for someone to repent. She's been away from the limelight for a while now; who knows if she has truly changed.

Instead of una to repent, una dey here dey happily judge another person
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by avalontony(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
if we say we have no sin, we decieve ourselves n the truth is not in us. peeps, she has her our battle to fight n u have urs, y not concentrate on ur own life n let her be.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Shaw007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hmm!! This is actually funny,in a short while she'll be like. . ."i'm still a virgin"

hehe
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by chopsyray(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2012
Jesus will surely arrest her soon as she has confessed by her mouth
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by xcllaxix(m): 1:16am On Sep 08, 2012
lol..see miss cowbell sha dey form xtian.. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by SmileGirl(f): 3:39am On Sep 08, 2012
I hope she is saying the truth. because some of these people actually fake it( being born-again) so that people/society would love them
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by tpapi: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2012
Goin 2 church dos not make t a xtian,there is a potent spirit operatin in her,she is not an ordinary being,she nids very strong spiritual cleansing
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Goldieluks: 4:58am On Sep 08, 2012
Yes! She's a born again. Only in her head!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 08, 2012
OMG!:
Its a shame that nairaland is being spammed by "garri" and "this post has been hidden" comments. Me think seun shld do something fast . . . @topic cossy is not christ-like and thus not a christian.
. . . . Oh my God! And who are you to judge her? Let he who is without a sin, cast the first stone. There are many people dat people refer to as being bad, but dont be suprise when you see dem make heaven. Ur personal relationship wit Christ or Allah is what that matters. 'Nuff said!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Goldieluks: 4:59am On Sep 08, 2012
Shaw007: Hmm!! This is actually funny,in a short while she'll be like. . ."i'm still a virgin"

hehe

Maybe she is a sister too Nikki Minaj, who knows??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by cesil92: 5:14am On Sep 08, 2012
She is living in deciet, She rather says she is a "CHRISTIAN", than say she is "BORN AGAIN" cos this are 2 diffrent things entirely.. "CHRISTIAN" has to do with RELIGION, as most CHRISTIANS do what ever the like and still become christians. A born again is a well-defined pratical way of Christ-Like living. Cozy it's quite obvious that you are not "born again", though you are a "christian"...
Born Again will never go about intentionally exposing "massive warfares" just to seduce both Christians, Muslims and Pagans alike all in the name of "FASHION", Its un- Christlike to be posing nude and semi nude and sleeping with a dog as once reported..
Cozy, even your church is against your method of bein born again. Stop bringing shame and mockrey to BORN AGAINS and the CHURCH
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by cesil92: 5:30am On Sep 08, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . Oh my God! And who are you to judge her? Let he who is without a sin, cast the first stone. There are many people dat people refer to as being bad, but dont be suprise when you see dem make heaven. Ur personal relationship wit Christ or Allah is what that matters. 'Nuff said!!
"Who are we to judge" Modelmike7, There are cases that are so obvious to be judge especially when it clearly contravens the scriptures, even before we judge the bible had already judged it and sentenced it. I'm a Christian but still a sinner at that because I haven't yet been born again yet, with no friuits no of the spirits yet..
Smoking, Sleeping with dogs, Dressing indecently and posing nude to her fans, does that potray a BORN AGAIN life? Are they included as being amon the friuts of the spirits?
Going by these things she does to the knowlegde of us all, can't she be judged by the standard of the bible?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Sexxymom(f): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2012
na2day!:
^ ^ God help her pastors o! grin
Any man of God that lay hands on her, has just touched an high tension cable grin
judge not dat u be not judge.ye who has no sin should cast d first stone. Cossy if u r happy with d way u are,good for u.who are mine to judge u.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Esejojo: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

Big pimpin' here, babes... I've got chics with bigger ti.ts on my bb, and they are the easiest to get to take off their clothes - and they're not even as re.tarded as she is... Big ti.ts is just anything really, just big for nothing.. grin

Dude, your game is weak. Bragging over photos of women you have on your BB. Pathetic wankster. sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2012
I jst feel soRry for her...and women like her. Soon those her big things that she 's flaunting about. would sag...then what next with her lyf...I think she's naïve....She's losing relevance. She shud. as well become a IndecentStar if she wants or get married to GARRY CAHILL?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / 'Farming': Genevieve Nnaji Makes British Film Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.