Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican (23280 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nuzo1(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2012
2mch: grin grin grin grin
This babe keeps single handedly taking Nigerian's on with their hypocrisy. I like am sha! Nigerian's are too ashamed of her, especially Igbo's. But she wont go away. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy. Shes an air head, so she can never get it grin grin grin grin

Oga...speak for yourself abeg!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by keyke(f): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2012
super1759-:
Smh* everybody is righteous and born again. Bokoharam are doing their deeds to please allah. Even prostitutes are doing their things to have money to pay tithe and church donation. What a misconceptioÑ
u re rili mistaken bouh dah bokoharam stuff, hw cn u say dey re killin pple 2 pls Allah. beta watch wat u post, may God 4giv u
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2012
yuzedo:

Please quote Yuzedo where he claimed to be a christian!

If anyone claims to be a christian, then surely that person must be confident in his/her status of actively seeking righteousness to be subjected to a beam of verification especially as the mandate of christians is to draw unbelievers to their fold. Do Cossy's actions inspire unbelievers to renounce their sinful ways and accept Christ?

"By their works you shall know them". .! Do not be passive abeg. sad
jesus said in his words (bible) judge not and u shall not be judged,in essence,its only jesus dat has d exclusive right to call her a woman after gods heart or a believer,not u and by d way ots dis dame God dat will determine whether she'll go to heaven or hell,so y are u people judging.smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2012
avalontony: if we say we have no sin, we decieve ourselves n the truth is not in us. peeps, she has her our battle to fight n u have urs, y not concentrate on ur own life n let her be.
thank u for dat.dats exactly what av been emphaszing.if nigerians are dat morally upright,y are rapists and wife beaters increasing by d day.HYPOCRISY which is common among nigerians is also a SIN
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by cindyrella(f): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2012
Born again wetin?
Yeah right! undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2012
Jglad: Y is every1 so quick in judgin n condemnin her?
I tot it was her lyf n nt urs,let d 1 wit no sin b d 1st 2 cast a stone... I taya 4 una o! Christ-like or nt,y cant u pray 4 her 2 change? Rather dan insultin her?
d funny part of it is dat thieves,rapist,perverts,men dat strip women naked in their minds,masturbators and liars who label demselves born again christians will also judge,dis reminds me of a yoruba proverb dat says,its because there are plenty of eyes everywhere,dats y people are forced to behave responsibly,if no one is around dem,dats wen their innate character comes out,so all d men and women in dis category who are judging her,i av d pleasure of tellin u to shut up,because all d people who are also in d habit of judging when their life style behind close doors is worse than cossy will not make d kingdom of God.besides ure nt d one dat created her,so y r u judging her,oya attack,@ least dats wot u nairalanders are good at
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by omasogood(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2012
the day nigerians stop being the most religious yet most hypocritical & judgemental race in the universe,maybe,just maybe the prices of "those forbidden items" will come down & our lovely planet(sorry I meant country)will officially become the best place to live in the universe

Cossy orjiakor has a personal relationship with God as she claims so good 4 her,whether she is born again anglican or not,her milk factories(sorry I meant boobies) are totally irrelevant to God as He judges the heart ultimately,afterall millions of our so called "sisters in the Lord" like a certain "naija female banker" I know who literally wear dresses from head to toe & attend every night vigil have been caught doing things of questionable legality after all the benefit of the doubt & chances I gave her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2012
Peter pan: Wat sort of rubbish is this,this is all a denominational insult,why do u go about telling people dat u are a born again anglican christian,we don't need dat BULLSHIT,ur lifestyle is wat portrays u as a christian,my advice for her is 2 truly repent and give her life to Christ,may God forgive u for this denominational blackmail.
yea ryt,its a fruit of d holyspirit to use d word b.s,i can see how more born again u are than d so called cossy ure judging
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2012
thelastPope:

How do you repent from something and then continue to do it? Is that repentance? Haven't you heard the command: go and sin no more?
u are not d one dat will forgive her of her 'sins' (like u dont have any sin in u) so quit judging
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2012
andyanders:

Have her
ive seen worse pictures of her than d ones put on nairaland on her face book page,so nothing can embarass her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2012
omasogood: the day nigerians stop being the most religious yet most hypocritical & judgemental race in the universe,maybe,just maybe the prices of "those forbidden items" will come down & our lovely planet(sorry I meant country)will officially become the best place to live in the universe

Cossy orjiakor has a personal relationship with God as she claims so good 4 her,whether she is born again anglican or not,her milk factories(sorry I meant boobies) are totally irrelevant to God as He judges the heart ultimately,afterall millions of our so called "sisters in the Lord" like a certain "naija female banker" I know who literally wear dresses from head to toe & attend every night vigil have been caught doing things of questionable legality after all the benefit of the doubt & chances I gave her
thank u jare.just like d case of one mumu gal who went on a wild party with married stranger men she met on bbm,dey drugged and raped her,she now remembered theres God and now became an over nyt born again sister,nt knowin her past and am sure ladies like her will come here and b judging to.mshewww.smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2012
lefulefu: omo her bbreast set wella wink
see dis lustful pervert.smh.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by xcllaxix(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2012
cheesy
Goldieluks:

Maybe she is a sister too Nikki Minaj, who knows??
...one is bobicious while the other is bootylicious...lol..ying and yang. cheesy
Goldieluks:

Maybe she is a sister too Nikki Minaj, who knows??
...one is bobicious while the other is bootylicious...lol..ying and yang.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by naturalwaves: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2012
Classicalman: Cossy Orjiakor, repent and give yourlife to Christ. Start by deflating those fake baloons and wearing more decent clothing.

Women and jealousy,so,because U got no t.its means anyone that has gotten it big has silicon implanted in it? And what proof do U av that they are inflated? Nonesense!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by xcllaxix(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2012
naturalwaves:

Women and jealousy,so,because U got no t.its means anyone that has gotten it big has silicon implanted in it? And what proof do U av that they are inflated? Nonesense!!!!
.feel ya..cuz those boobs are natural..no sillicons..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by intrepid: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2012
I believe that Cossy is not worse than many ppl who go to church today and claim born again...Nobody should judge her.Maybe she is a wounded soldier(backsliden) christian,just like Dorathy Smith(Queen Patra),Whitney Houston etc...If she comes back and begin to live a better life(in this case,changin of dresscode) and also a true change of heart,GOD accepts her as a beloved child.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by frainc(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
yuzedo: WHATT?!

How does visual (and physical) pros(ti)tution equate to Christ-likeness?!

This i(dio)t should not drag the Anglican Communion into the mud. I am very sure a lot of new-generation churches will be grateful for her "star-status" patronage! Nonsense! angry
u knw what u are? an ipo_krice
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by segebase(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
What is this ..u a born again....u can fool them...u got no B̸r̸a̸i̸n̸

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by abuabdulhaqq(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
SEEMESEEMEO: Next thing,i don become pastor...lol
;this guy u are funny lolzzz
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by abuabdulhaqq(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
intrepid: I believe that Cossy is not worse than many ppl who go to church today and claim born again...Nobody should judge her.Maybe she is a wounded soldier(backsliden) christian,just like Dorathy Smith(Queen Patra),Whitney Houston etc...If she comes back and begin to live a better life(in this case,changin of dresscode) and also a true change of heart,GOD accepts her as a beloved child.
na today lolzzz
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by Wendy80(f): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
When u check out her tweeets, then U will knw if she's truly born again
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by IYANGBALI: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
If that is true,then the devil would be missing her front attacks.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by kaytytty: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
an average christian girl can dress like cosy so no one should insult her cos there is no criteria to being BORN AGAIN lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by xcllaxix(m): 2:52am On Sep 10, 2012
kaytytty: an average christian girl can dress like cosy so no one should insult her cos there is no criteria to being BORN AGAIN lol
..the bible says women should put on modest apparels in deutronomy.. wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by klear(f): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
She is a born again Anglican? Tot its *born again Christian?* Who cares? that is between her & God on d last day. I for one am tired of her selling her self cheap by constantly exposing her privates in public for all to see...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by kinguwem: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Now that she is born again, she must undergo mammoplasty to avoid sexual molestation.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by akoako: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Guys. people do different things to earn livelihood. Many of the superstars in the western world do a lot of crazy things and they are appreciated by their countrymen and women. I am not aware if cossy has been openly engaged in immoral acts outside her dancing / modelling career. Our politicians and "men of god " are much more immoral than cossy.
Actually, I like to have direct chat with her.if possible.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican by akoako: 12:37am On Feb 09, 2013
akoako: Guys. people do different things to earn livelihood. Many of the superstars in the western world do a lot of crazy things and they are appreciated by their countrymen and women. I am not aware if cossy has been openly engaged in immoral acts outside her dancing / modelling career. Our politicians and "men of god " are much more immoral than cossy.
Actually, I like to have direct chat with her.if possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.