Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) (28129 Views)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) / Kidnapped Anambra Monarch 'Igwe-Eze' Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by akpunku1: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
All these guys calling for auction, if it were open for aution will you buy? A house owned by native doctors and criminals, a house in the heart of an undeveloped village where 98% of inhabitats are from the said village, a house which the criminal's children, relations or whatever will 2moro want to kill you so as to take back their father's property,

The best option is, demolish the buildings at the villa, seal off the hotel and turn it to ministry of environment, or beta still to agric ministry. I also think our govt owned motherless babies home at Real Estate Will like to move to a spacious environment too.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Abagworo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
Obi don vex o. I've been one of his critics but I sincerely commend Obi for taking this action. This will serve as a detriment to would-be kidnappers. It is also evidence that Obi is not involved in the kidnapping, otherwise he would have hurriedly killed the guy just like Theodore Orji did to Osisikanku in order to conceal his possible indictment.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by wawaboy1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Abagworo: Obi don vex o. I've been one of his critics but I sincerely commend Obi for taking this action. This will serve as a detriment to would-be kidnappers. It is also evidence that Obi is not involved in the kidnapping, otherwise he would have hurriedly killed the guy just like Theodore Orji did to Osisikanku in order to conceal his possible indictment.
if the govs in the north will do same to bh and their sponsors. What do u think.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by hollypagan: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
greall1: Na hausa and ibo people dey spoilt dis con3. I don't care what pple talk about my comment
If you like, u can use your mouth kiss dog.
which tribe are you from attention seeker
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by UKBobo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
When did the war re-start?
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
greall1: Na hausa and ibo people dey spoilt dis con3. I don't care what pple talk about my comment
If you like, u can use your mouth kiss dog.
God purnish ur generation and let dat dog lick ur mouth(nkita rakwa gonu)idiot Yoruba like u didnt u read an article posted yestady of how some yoruba guys killed their child hood friends for cleansing of a yoruba caursed land......sick idiot always reasonin frm ur enus
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by kingsceemark(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
If 2 say our ABOKI brothers dey take action like dis man, BOKO HARAMS 4 no dey exist. Instead dem go dey hide dem, sponsor dem. We the igbos no dey accept any nonsense or criminals in our region. Kudos 2 you mr governor OBI
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by etunoman76(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
damola1:

On second thought you are right. But still, I hope someday in our society, we can develop to a point where criminals in our society can be made powerless, and when they or their families, friends see this supposed property, it'll be a reminder and a good source of story for thousands if not millions of our children to avoid crime, as it does not pay!

I think leaving such structures, especially the residential, can embolden some people to go into such crimes with the belief that crime pays if u are not caught.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by kingsceemark(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
klax: @damola1: Qoute
"What crap.... and the land am sure is also haunted...and it'll be there forever.. no one will touch it....listen to yaself

Like the man said, it should have been auctioned off, hotels, property management are good businesses....and money doesn't really know any source... because IBB looks clean in the face doesn't mean his money is cleaner than any of these guys... they are all crooks.... Don't get it twisted!.. so yes, they shouldn't have wasted the resources..

On another note, is the rule of law really been followed.. I mean.. on what basis is a kidnapper identified... what if this is a personal vendetta by a police inspector against a personal friend or even by Obi himself... me thinks the due process is essential and needs to be followed, if anything should be done, it should be to improve the process of police arresting, court judging, and sentence served!.. not for the state to automatically become a police, lawyer, jury, judge...my 2kobo"

sorry I seems dont understand you, do I heard you called this issue a "PERSONAL VEDATTA"/ Do you read the thread very well or may I say do you listen to news at all? Someone with these much rounds of life amunition and they did not deny it still you are calling it a personal vendatta or a kind of set up by the gov. Biko bros let us be wise its not untill heaven falls that we get hold onto the truth afterall the culprits did not deny it how come you are now their Barrister? Well the truth is they have been napped and they will be mopped off the public for life time. No peace for criminals.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by nku5: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
Bros! Regarding rule of law and the demolishing of the house, I get what you are saying but you see we don suffer for east for these kidnappers. The symbolism of the house being brought down to dust is very important. I recommmend that the ancestral homes of kidnappers caught should also be brought down. Violence is necessary, especially against dangerous men like these. Did you see the type of weapons these mofos had?

damola1:

What crap.... and the land am sure is also haunted...and it'll be there forever.. no one will touch it....listen to yaself

Like the man said, it should have been auctioned off, hotels, property management are good businesses....and money doesn't really know any source... because IBB looks clean in the face doesn't mean his money is cleaner than any of these guys... they are all crooks.... Don't get it twisted!.. so yes, they shouldn't have wasted the resources..

On another note, is the rule of law really been followed.. I mean.. on what basis is a kidnapper identified... what if this is a personal vendetta by a police inspector against a personal friend or even by Obi himself... me thinks the due process is essential and needs to be followed, if anything should be done, it should be to improve the process of police arresting, court judging, and sentence served!.. not for the state to automatically become a police, lawyer, jury, judge...my 2kobo
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Niseamaka(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
damola1:

What crap.... and the land am sure is also haunted...and it'll be there forever.. no one will touch it....listen to yaself

On another note, is the rule of law really been followed.. I mean.. on what basis is a kidnapper identified... what if this is a personal vendetta by a police inspector against a personal friend or even by Obi himself... me thinks the due process is essential and needs to be followed, if anything should be done, it should be to improve the process of police arresting, court judging, and sentence served!.. not for the state to automatically become a police, lawyer, jury, judge...my 2kobo

You are the one talking crap. Due process and the rule of law in dealing with those animals?. They deserve to be summarily executed. Recently they abducted a close relative of mine and murdered him after extorting two million naira from the family. These people are beasts. I am from Anambra state and the havoc those miscreants are meting out to our people is becoming unbearable. If one travels back home,you will not freely mingle with family and friends in your own home, instead you will be hiding from hotel to hotel. I am not a fan of Peter Obi, but i support and commend him 100% on this very issue. Fvck the rule of law.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by kingsceemark(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
damola1:

I dey suspect you, you sounds like one of the kidnappers. Your hands no dey clean. So fear don dey catch you?
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
They should have allowed the homeless people live in those houses... Nigerian politicians are re.tarded - why waste big mansions to score cheap political points?? Demolishing houses when there are millions of homeless people everywhere..

These people need their heads examined. undecided
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by doniyke3(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
I wonder y they have refused show the demon kidnapper face incase he has a twin that is still out there. Is he dead?
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by bestofthisyear(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
A political stunt funded by aurthur eze. Anambra though a lovely place is still a dangerous place to be. He can take the kudos when he rids the state of kidnapping like he promised so many times to...
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by otokx(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
The house should have been converted to a police station, that is the magic our golden governor AMAECHI in rivers state did to a house of a bank robber.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Niseamaka(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
otokx: The house should have been converted to a police station, that is the magic our golden governor AMAECHI in rivers state did to a house of a bank robber.

Great idea, converting it to a police station would have been perfect.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by ZeusI: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Chinekee! Those ammunition are capable of ransacking a town.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Niseamaka(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
bestofthisyear: A political stunt funded by aurthur eze. Anambra though a lovely place is still a dangerous place to be. He can take the kudos when he rids the state of kidnapping like he promised so many times to...

I do not see anything political about this. Authur Eze is one of the wealthiest folks in Anambra state. Any criminal who have the temerity to organize the abduction of his brother suppose to be aware that no stone will be left unturned in bringing him to justice. I believe the boldness of those hoodlums stems from the fact that they have carried out their heinous crimes with ease, unscathed with lesser mortals for a long time. This is the end of the road for them.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by solgee(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by doctokwus: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
Psychologically,it made more sense 2 destroy d houses,though conviction shd av bn got first.D bitter truth is dat nigeria still has elements of backwardness where rule of law is observed more in d breach,so if d house had bn auctioned off,don't b surprised 2 c relations of d kingpin threatening d occupants physically or via psychological torture of making dem bliv d house has had sth 'devilish' buried in it dat wi hunt dem so long dey remain there,and nigerians can bliv almost anything!
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by ZeusI: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mr. Globe2:

Can you listen to yourself. Somebody was caught with this magnitude of ammunition and you are asking these silly questions. Are you ok? He should have been shot on sighting this armoury with him. A civilian for that matter. The house should be rightly demolished. The hotels too should. They were from ransoms of the 'hardwork' of innocent individuals. If we were to buy your logic then Osama bin Laden will still be alive
There is no iota of democracy in your thinking, so jungle justice has now become the norm, tomorrow, you will start questioning the reason why a sane military man should overthrow his government and rule with force. And Osama was not kill in such manner as your dwarfed reasoning was made to believe, it is a press fabrication. Osama died in 2006 and was exhumed by U.S govt to claim unattained glory, hence, the hasty concealment of his body. Be rational, not sentimental about issues.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by bigmaut: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
I wish dey can do that to bokoharam,treasury looters too confiscate dia ppties,detained them indefinitely,torture them to confess,dis rule of law thing is not working in d jungle
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by wirinet(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
What saddens me is that nigeria laws are manipulated to Favour the ruling class and oppress the ordinary citizens. When Theodore Orji was picked up by EFCC and locked up, people said he was still innocent until proven guilty and was put up for governor and was voted for by igbos. He was taken straight from prison to state house and the case has been suspended if not forgotten.
Farook lawan had overwhelming evidence (even audio and video evidence) against him of collecting bribe. But he is still in the house and walking free because he is still presumed innocent. But an ordinary man is accused of kidnapping and oronto he has been punished without recourse to the courts. Meanwhile a boko haram sponsor senator is still walking free.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by PastorOla1: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
Very good doing this to kidnappers but what do we also do to those who loot our treasury pls.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Niseamaka(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Zeus I: There is no iota of democracy in your thinking, so jungle justice has now become the norm, tomorrow, you will start questioning the reason why a sane military man should overthrow his government and rule with force. And Osama was not kill in such manner as your dwarfed reasoning was made to believe, it is a press fabrication. (Osama died in 2006) ; and was exhumed by U.S govt to claim unattained glory, hence, the hasty concealment of his body. Be rational, not sentimental about issues.

grin grin grin
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
Check out their formidable arsenal. Even Boko Haram will be seriously envious of this collection.

You go fear fear.

But with the quantity of arms found with them it is obvious that they are involved in other numerous activities apart from kidnapping.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Niseamaka(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
virtuoso01: Check out their formidable arsenal. Even Boko Haram will be seriously envious of this collection.

You go fear fear.

But with the quantity of arms found with them it is obvious that[b][bthey are involved in other numerous activities apart from kidnapping.

Definitely armed robbery and kidnapping.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by jmoore(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
chiover: "Abia state government will be conctacted to consficate his hotel in umuahia" can u see dat Anambra state citiziens are the ones spoiling the good name of Abia state? Shame on them, Thief T.A Orji shd just chase anambra pipl out of Abia state o. ThankGod am enjoying my stay here in florda.if u dont like my coment just pick a rag and mob river niger. Saddist!

The Notorious Osisikankwu was from where? smh... Who cares about your stay in florida?
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by frank4ryl(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
favour101: With all this arms we can confortably chase Kogi for dragging our oil well

Oil theif like you. Do your father have any oil? Either you like it or not, one day you will sit down to regret ever stepping on Kogi`s toe. We are waiting for you the GREEDY Ibos to enjoy the oil na.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Esss(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
damola1:

You made a good point with the 'due process' part of your post.. However...
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Billygee2u: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
A CRIMINAL'S FACE IS NOT HARD TO KNOW. BY THE LOOK OF THE TWO HEARTLESS AND HARDENED CRIMINALS,YOU WILL BE A QUALIFIED JUDGE TO STAMP AND PASS CRIMINAL JUDGMENT ON THEM.
THEIR CUP IS FULL AND RUNNING OVER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times / Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory / President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.