Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) (28128 Views)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) / Kidnapped Anambra Monarch 'Igwe-Eze' Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by frank4ryl(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
It is in the culture of the Ibos to kidnap thier fellow brothers and blame Government for insecurity.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Antivirus92(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
frank4ryl: It is in the culture of the Ibos to kidnap thier fellow brothers and blame Government for insecurity.
those silly mods won't rush to ban you now. If na vice versa against yorrobber ,they will rush to ban the fellow
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by cesil92: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Over 20,000 ammunitions with about 15 rockets. Was he planning a civil war? Definitely he has an army and was a sure thug for past and present politicians.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Antivirus92(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Thanks our governor. Jisie ike,ike agwukwana gi. Obodo anyi bu anambra ga-adi mma.ma ndi ajo mmadu acholu ya maobu na ha achoro ya. Daalu! Anambra obodo dike! Anambra obodo oma!
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by andyanders: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
akpu nku: All these guys calling for auction, if it were open for aution will you buy? A house owned by native doctors and criminals, a house in the heart of an undeveloped village where 98% of inhabitats are from the said village, a house which the criminal's children, relations or whatever will 2moro want to kill you so as to take back their father's property,

The best option is, demolish the buildings at the villa, seal off the hotel and turn it to ministry of environment, or beta still to agric ministry. I also think our govt owned motherless babies home at Real Estate Will like to move to a spacious environment too.

Best Answer to fools who think with their anus. You said the right thing. How can the house be auctioned and to who?
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Theblessed(f): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
COOLDUN:

Court Judging you said? that is one of the reasons crime has been on increase in Nigeria, court will discharge them tomorrow on lack of evidence and witness, then they will growm more wings and egos to carry on with their criminal activities.Many captured terrorists and criminals has bribed themselves to freedom through these means and our weak judicial system.Let the criminals and kidnappers be hit more harder by the means and other more painful methods so that others will be discouraged to continue when they see what happened to their counterparts. Destroy all they acquire through kidnapping and armed rorberry so that people will know that it is vanity upon vanity.Your suggestion would have been the best methods if we have a healthy judicial system.

[b][size=16pt]You are quite right with your comments on here.

No one should disrespect the Laws and the Judicial system of a nation however, since Nigeria has ineffective laws or laws that are never enforced thus, depriving justice to its own people then, it fell on society to maintain order and decide the acceptable 'Values' in their country and that's what the Obi and his people/government are doing and I support it.

Humans are the same everywhere you go and behave in similar manner.

As this has happened now, we'll all see how this values will spread over the whole country if not beyond other countries. This is exactly, what happened when the 'German (Berlin) Wall' fell on 9th November 1989 and, freedom was born in Eastern Europe - it spread spread like wildfire, the whole of Eastern Europe.

Now, they have their freedom to do whatever they like and can travel anywhere they like without the State probing , watching and controlling everything they did, which was the case before.

I hope this example the Obi has shown, will lead us to real peace and experience genuine happiness living in our beautiful society without fears and intimidation from these loosers.
[/size][/b]
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Theblessed(f): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
[size=16pt]When you hear one is reaping where they didn't sow - you wonder!

But I ask, this one wey dey build a penthouse for his father - what is his job?

No one can explain - easy come, easy go!!!!
[/size]
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
wirinet: What saddens me is that nigeria laws are manipulated to Favour the ruling class and oppress the ordinary citizens. When Theodore Orji was picked up by EFCC and locked up, people said he was still innocent until proven guilty and was put up for governor and was voted for by igbos. He was taken straight from prison to state house and the case has been suspended if not forgotten.
Farook lawan had overwhelming evidence (even audio and video evidence) against him of collecting bribe. But he is still in the house and walking free because he is still presumed innocent. But an ordinary man is accused of kidnapping and oronto he has been punished without recourse to the courts. Meanwhile a boko haram sponsor senator is still walking free.

The govt should fish you out from your hole...you sound like an accomplice of these hardened criminals with this comment. Am certain you are a criminal.

In your shallow understanding because others have not been apprehended, a known criminal should be allow to continue his "business" until the bigger criminals are in the net.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
Antivirus92: those silly mods won't rush to ban you now. If na vice versa against yorrobber ,they will rush to ban the fellow

Must you abuse the mods before you can lay your complain?
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by OneNaira6: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
wirinet: What saddens me is that nigeria laws are manipulated to Favour the ruling class and oppress the ordinary citizens. When Theodore Orji was picked up by EFCC and locked up, people said he was still innocent until proven guilty and was put up for governor and was voted for by igbos. He was taken straight from prison to state house and the case has been suspended if not forgotten.
Farook lawan had overwhelming evidence (even audio and video evidence) against him of collecting bribe. But he is still in the house and walking free because he is still presumed innocent. But an ordinary man is accused of kidnapping and oronto he has been punished without recourse to the courts. Meanwhile a boko haram sponsor senator is still walking free.

Biko wetin be this? You see a man labeled as a criminal by his neighbors, a little investigation by the state government discovers the guy in question might be a leader and his house a den for kidnappers, using this investigation, it resulted to a destruction of his property (albeit they should have done after proven him guilty but this is nigeria. Anything goes) they discovered loads of guns and you still think he's innocent? hmmmm
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by OneNaira6: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Nice one from obi.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by firmcy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
naijapals,na my towns man oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wat a discrace he has brot upon my humble community.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by firmcy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
frank4ryl: It is in the culture of the Ibos to kidnap thier fellow brothers and blame Government for insecurity.
Trust me,u must be a mad man for relating ds to the ibos[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by acabado: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2012
Hello Damola
I dont blame you> You can say this because you have never been a victim or your relative/friends have never been too otherwise they would have told you.

Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by lumeneng22: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Lion heart! Igbo pple are hard workers especially anambrarians. Igbo kwezu enu o!
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by dnawah(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2012
Mr. Globe2:
One the the few times obi should be commended. seems he is waking from deep slumber. Good development. How can a man be in possession of those armory? Capital punishment immediately please. Thats a treasonable offence
ngbe madu tetare bu otutu ya!:-D
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by dnawah(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2012
samfibby: Anambra is filled with guns and ammunition. The last time i was in onitsha, i was amazed at the amount of arms and ammunitions in the possesion of its populace. Abeg, purge that place or else....
bifra thins!security thins!boko boys go fit near:-D
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Dat man z e devil in human form
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by damola1: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
-
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by damola1: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
Theblessed:

[b][size=16pt]You are quite right with your comments on here.

No one should disrespect the Laws and the Judicial system of a nation however, since Nigeria has ineffective laws or laws that are never enforced thus, depriving justice to its own people then, it fell on society to maintain order and decide the acceptable 'Values' in their country and that's what the Obi and his people/government are doing and I support it.

Humans are the same everywhere you go and behave in similar manner.

As this has happened now, we'll all see how this values will spread over the whole country if not beyond other countries. This is exactly, what happened when the 'German (Berlin) Wall' fell on 9th November 1989 and, freedom was born in Eastern Europe - it spread spread like wildfire, the whole of Eastern Europe.

Now, they have their freedom to do whatever they like and can travel anywhere they like without the State probing , watching and controlling everything they did, which was the case before.

I hope this example the Obi has shown, will lead us to real peace and experience genuine happiness living in our beautiful society without fears and intimidation from these loosers.
[/size][/b]

Jungle justice is efficient in a corrupt environment like ours but it shouldn't be perpetrated by the state.

All those berlin story is too far, lets come home. When Lagos was going to the gutters, a group called Odua came together to form a vigilante called OPC. They were basically responsible for the security of the society considering the failure of the police. The state didn't stop them because it knew it's effective, but it didn't stand beside them either. OPC started by killing criminals outrightly, then the state pushed back, later, they began to handover criminals to police, while the state prosecuted, Over time, OPC has died down, and the rule of law have continued to improve in our dear Lagos... where is fedrick faseun and Ganiyu Adams today?... But our structures are still there to continue to protect us...

What the state govt should rather focus on is improving the structure of the rule of law, it'll take a bit of time to make it that effective, but eventual, it'll be what will protect and stand the test of time. Structures are essential, else, we will continue to have politicians that are more powerful than the people that put them there... and one decision is all it takes, ... a decision like this... for the politician to continue to rule.

Nigerians need to understand and appreciate the concept of structures and improving it. Understanding that it's not perfect, yet the only salvation they've.. not some rogue governor behaving like a thug!

This is why Fashola will continue to be one of the greatest leaders we ever had. Am sure the fact that he's a SAN helps... but you'll always see him pass the bill, push it through the house... it's important, not just for today but for tomorrow... people now use seat belts in Lagos, obey traffic light... OKADA drivers use helmet... even though the police is ineffective and corrupt, they'll apprehend culprits and make them pay the price, this simple yet effective laws, instill discipline that essential puts structures in place...

What we need is a society that uploads the law. Not a lawless one, where lawlessness is perpetrated by the state, and they think one wrong justifies the other. Let it be clear, two wrongs don't make a right. ... the state is still strong, they just need to think smartly...they've not kidnapped the people in government yet.. so, they still have something going for them..
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
greall1: Na hausa and ibo people dey spoilt dis con3. I don't care what pple talk about my comment
If you like, u can use your mouth kiss dog.

Too much kunu has damaged your left brain. See as yoruba man kill his childhood friend as sacrifice to Sango, in Ogun state.

I blame hunger partially for your comment.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
Antivirus92: those silly mods won't rush to ban you now. If na vice versa against yorrobber ,they will rush to ban the fellow

That is exactly what I have observed but I will call down fire soon. Here go dey hot if dem no balance their banning and hidden posts here.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by isomadtech(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
Gov Obi did what i think is right considering the following factors:
it is a case of, if i cannot capture the sponsors, i can catch those being used. With this all the political thugs will be discouraged and they know that whatever they have acquired will be destroyed by the govt.
Secondly, Obi understands the dynamics of law and judiciary system. The court process will take longer time and the lawyers will be using technicalities to stall the process and he needs to send a signal out to the people and criminals that he meant business.
All govs need to follow suit, so that the wave of kidnapping and crime will be quenched
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by Twoboys: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
I think the governor of delta state has a huge lesson to learn from this, delta state has unarguable turn into the state with the highest number of kidnap case in Nigeria today. Despite this very bad record, the state has not domesticated any law against kidnapping, neither is there any real action against kidnappers being co-ordinated by the state government beyond rethorics. Thumb up to governor obi.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by kinguwem: 1:54am On Sep 11, 2012
damola1:

What crap.... and the land am sure is also haunted...and it'll be there forever.. no one will touch it....listen to yaself

Like the man said, it should have been auctioned off, hotels, property management are good businesses....and money doesn't really know any source... because IBB looks clean in the face doesn't mean his money is cleaner than any of these guys... they are all crooks.... Don't get it twisted!.. so yes, they shouldn't have wasted the resources..

On another note, is the rule of law really been followed.. I mean.. on what basis is a kidnapper identified... what if this is a personal vendetta by a police inspector against a personal friend or even by Obi himself... me thinks the due process is essential and needs to be followed, if anything should be done, it should be to improve the process of police arresting, court judging, and sentence served!.. not for the state to automatically become a police, lawyer, jury, judge...my 2kobo
What rule of law do you want? With the amount of weapons and ammunition discovered in that house, what else do you need to prove that the man is not only a kidnapper but an armed robber and probably a terrorist.
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by princeonx: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Na wa oh!
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by princeonx: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
For real? What were all those weapons found in his house for then? WW3
vvv

damola1:

What crap.... and the land am sure is also haunted...and it'll be there forever.. no one will touch it....listen to yaself

Like the man said, it should have been auctioned off, hotels, property management are good businesses....and money doesn't really know any source... because IBB looks clean in the face doesn't mean his money is cleaner than any of these guys... they are all crooks.... Don't get it twisted!.. so yes, they shouldn't have wasted the resources..

On another note, is the rule of law really been followed.. I mean.. on what basis is a kidnapper identified... what if this is a personal vendetta by a police inspector against a personal friend or even by Obi himself... me thinks the due process is essential and needs to be followed, if anything should be done, it should be to improve the process of police arresting, court judging, and sentence served!.. not for the state to automatically become a police, lawyer, jury, judge...my 2kobo
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by AceDomino(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sunofgod:
It would have made more sence auctioning off the properties and using the money raised against kidnappers,

But a step in the right direction,

Wrong idea
Re: Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) by donbrowser(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2023
samfibby:
Anambra is filled with guns and ammunition. The last time i was in onitsha, i was amazed at the amount of arms and ammunitions in the possesion of its populace. Abeg, purge that place or else....

🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow / Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.