Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? (10606 Views)

The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife / How Can I Deal With An Ungrateful Brother ??? / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 09, 2012
Later you'll be the one to hate her for doing it if she eventually agrees. Do not let money control you. It may be hard but there are other ways to make ends meet. Business is not the beginning and the end. If one fails, you can start again or start another. This is like selling your birthright for a bowl of porridge. It will never be worth it. How will you be able to look those men in the face again after the deed is done? What if they tell your other 'friends' about it? Can you live with that? You will then hate your wife.will you continue using ur wife as sacrifice anytime you are in trouble?
As long as there is life, there's hope. What of your wife? Is she working? Can't she help from her finances? But if after all this talk YOU don't see reason then take kobojunkie up on the offer. I don't see why you can't. Afterall they asked YOU to be nice to them
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2012
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,this is serious,desperaton at its peak, what i'm i hearing, oh no, reading, mehn dis cant be real, its one of those stories,but wait o, it culd be real and if its real, d woman shd file 4 a divorce kiakia, d man is too desperate, he can kill to make money rituals.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Johndoe100(m): 5:09am On Sep 09, 2012
The hypocritical attitude of the women on this thread is amazing. Is this not the same country that married women are dropping their underwear for less than $100?
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by DukeNija(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

Not all men are like that. I can't say what he will do but we have to give him the benefit of doubt. He obviously sacrificed for her without thinking " after I train her she will just follow another man" is it not?

If you can help him just give the info and stop the editorial.

Really bro , I don't know how much control you have over your wife. If you have not been the soft type of husband, you should be able to make her see reason. Most importantly, you would have make her see that this is for the future of your children, don't talk about you, talk about her and he kids. Sit her down and talk, like you did at the beginning.

Dude you are cra.zzzyyy.
Basta..rrrddd

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by mikeywise(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100: The hypocritical attitude of the women on this thread is amazing. Is this not the same country that married women are dropping their underwear for less than $100?
after licking †ђξ bottom of govt, this is what u have bcome? †ђξ poo has blocked all ur sense of reasoning. You and †ђξ OP are disgrace to men to say †ђξ least. @ OP, did u say ur 40+? I doubt dat, ur not more than 18.pls get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2012
Tales By Moonlight. I will respond irrespective of the fact that this is fiction. Little wonder your company failed. Your mentality defines your business acumen. You want men to fvck your wife to give you money ? You are a disgrace to the prick gender.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Genius100: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2012
What a stupid story. We really need to stop responding to this idiocy; Better yet, can the mods ban this i-diot OP?
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by BlackBaron: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2012
Damn! My ears are bleeding.

Offering your wife's dignity for a pittance. I can only imagine what you got in store for your own kids in your quest for riches. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by obowunmi(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Tales By Moonlight. I will respond irrespective of the fact that this is fiction. Little wonder your company failed. Your mentality defines your business acumen. You want men to fvck your wife to give you money ? You are a disgrace to the prick gender.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by 2mch(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Another super story. Someone was very busy yesterday. Who wasted time on this. grin
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Luxythere: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Tales By Moonlight. I will respond irrespective of the fact that this is fiction. Little wonder your company failed. Your mentality defines your business acumen. You want men to fvck your wife to give you money ? You are a disgrace to the prick gender.

I agree !

OP wants to recapitalise for brothel business.

@OP your wife is a silly woman ...can she not tell her life is in danger ....I advise she leaves ASAP with her kids.

Only your mum can make that sacrifice for you....introduce her to them...and let us know how it goes.

@Johndoe the good thing about this fictional stories is that it brings out the not fictional part of the commenter ...
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Johndoe100(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2012
All the little children have given their expert opinions based on their long hours of listening to teachers and lecturers. Anyway you have all thoroughly insulted the poor poster and he seems to have fled. Sad because I think he needs help. As for me, I should hope you all know me well enough to know that I don't ask children for advise.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by ifyalways(f): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2012
OP, any friend that wants a piece of your wife before he helps is :
Not a friend . Should not be trusted.
Can eliminate you at anytime.
Would never keep to his words/agreement.

I don't know what you are passing through now but surely, there is definitely another way out. It might not be easy, fast and nice as this your idea but its definitely a begining.

You think your wife should do this for the family but trust me, this would break and mar your family. Your wife would hate you for pushing her to do it, she'll hate herself for doing it and you'll detest her too. This is not an option, no its not! Erase it off your mind and brainstorm. There must be another avenue.

Seek for partners, loan, sponsors, anything sane and legal.

May God help you and your family. Sometimes life hits you so hard and takes you unawares that all senses , reasoning gets fvcked up.

And OP, you owe your wife an apology. For the insult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? / My Parents Are Always Quarelling And Fighting What Do I Do? / false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.