Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Anger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger (1921 Views)

This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Using my personality on NL to judge me is kinda myopic babe.

And what makes you think the woman is pretending? She is simply overlooking her transgression for that sake of love
Re: Anger by freecocoa(f): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
2buff:

COCOA! angry
Where is my food?! angry
<HOT SLAP>
How DARE you not have my food cooked and ready on the table before I get back from work?
What have you <SLAP> what have you been doing all day?! angry

Before I come back downstairs, I BETTER see proper steaming eba with edikaikon soup and lots of fish arranged on that table.
<storms away>

----
I see say na dat one you go enjoy. cheesy
No be like that but check am na, how person no ge get angry no matter what? i understand getting mad but keeping your cool, its totally different from smiling at whatever someone does, hian abeg o.

Btw be sure to have hot soup poured on you if you slap me, i no be OP babe o, i dey vex big time angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anger by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Using my personality on NL to judge me is kinda myopic babe.

And what makes you think the woman is pretending? She is simply overlooking her transgression for that sake of love
My dear stop deceiving yourself, nobody is totally different from what they portray on NL,no be from inside you wetin you dey type dey comot?abegi we are all a reflection of a part of who we truly are on NL, so better tell yourself the truth.

Overlooking transgression and not seeing a transgression is not the same thing my dear.

1 Like

Re: Anger by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is really curious. So you thinkI am this short tempered guy in real life?
You are on a very long thing girl
Re: Anger by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
^Na you know wetin you dey talk, all i know be say there is a part of who you truly are in your personality on here, period.
Re: Anger by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
Okay. If that's what you think, knock yourself out
Re: Anger by Jubal01: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: Ah Ahn why is everyone insulting the OP na? How can someone date a girl for close to a year or so, she has not for once gotten mad at whatever he does even on purpose and y'all are saying he shouldn't ask questions? Una gotta be kidding me angry.

OP watch that girl closely, why won't she get angry? Even jesus vex use cane flog people, God sef vex use flood destroy the world so who is she not to get angry? Abeg i believe that for you to be this serious about the matter then something is fishy somewhere.

If she continues like that i say run for your dear life.

Oh tnk God! Atlast sumbdy is tinkin lyk a maturd mind shud tink. I rili lyk ur argument. Evrybdy is jst castigatin me 4 no just cause. Even God dat gav us al d wisdom n ability 2 b xtremely tolerant got vry MAD wit many ppl in d bible. Can u rememba Moses? Even his 1st creatur Adam? D list is endles. So i dnt knw y any mere mortal cud stand bold 2 tel me he/she dsnt get angry. Even robots get angry (I, ROBOT). Dnt deceiv urslvs. Its nt nomal. Its pretence of d highest order. QED.
Re: Anger by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Jubal01:
Oh tnk God! Atlast sumbdy is tinkin lyk a maturd mind shud tink. I rili lyk ur argument. Evrybdy is jst castigatin me 4 no just cause. Even God dat gav us al d wisdom n ability 2 b xtremely tolerant got vry MAD wit many ppl in d bible. Can u rememba Moses? Even his 1st creatur Adam? D list is endles. So i dnt knw y any mere mortal cud stand bold 2 tel me he/she dsnt get angry. Even robots get angry (I, ROBOT). Dnt deceiv urslvs. Its nt nomal. Its pretence of d highest order. QED.
mere mortal, you say? Maybe she aint even human...
Aniwayz, goodluck in gettin her angry......and pls, do return to give us feedback about her reaction

*bows out*
Re: Anger by DExplorer1: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Jubal01:
Your girl is an angel meant to leave you someday. Enjoy her while she last undecided
Re: Anger by Mynd44: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2012
Maria-G:

mere mortal, you say? Maybe she aint even human...
Aniwayz, goodluck in gettin her angry......and pls, do return to give us feedback about her reaction

*bows out*
He might not be able to do that as when she eventually gets angry, there is a chance he will end up in an hospital
Re: Anger by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Using my personality on NL to judge me is kinda myopic babe.

^^^
Re: Anger by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039:
Slap her.
If she still doesnt get angry after the slap,bleep another girl in her presence.
If she still doesnt get angry,Run or else you go soon die.
My 2 cent
you just said it write!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is D Most Important In A Relationship???. / Has Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Ever Given You A Pet Name In A Native Language? / Different Types Of Banks(girls) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.