Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Latest On Patience Jonathan Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest On Patience Jonathan Health (1482 Views)

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Patience Jonathan Health by abproffy: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2012
Doctors at a German clinic performed a surgical
procedure on Patience Jonathan to remove uterine
fibroids, from presidency source. The source added that the fibroids might be cancerous, even though he could not confirm it as German doctors are reportedly conducting further tissue testing.
Another source disclosed that President Goodluck
Jonathan was planning a quick and secret trip to
Germany to see his ailing wife
Re: Latest On Patience Jonathan Health by abproffy: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Latest On Patience Jonathan Health by trix1: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2012
A blog isn't a reliable source!!
Re: Latest On Patience Jonathan Health by slimming: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2012
I extend the hand of healing towards her in Jesus name.
Re: Latest On Patience Jonathan Health by abproffy: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2012
Only time wȊ̊ℓℓ tell.
Re: Latest On Patience Jonathan Health by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
but i thought fibroid is regularly detected and removed here in nigeria, why germany in this case?
Re: Latest On Patience Jonathan Health by abproffy: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
The presidential medical unit wrongly diagnosed her, they said i† was food poisioning, as they were treating her of food poisioning the situation keeps getting worse before she was flon to Germany were she was properly diagnosed and is being treated grin

(1) (Reply)

60 Anambra Royal Fathers In Trouble Over Visit To Ifeanyi Ubah / Is Peter Obi Now Special Adviser To Jonathan On Foreign Affairs? / Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.