Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (14009 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Why Has God Blessed The Unbelievers? / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:30am On Sep 22, 2012
musKeeto:
na wa o.. madam, what crime have I committed?
U know exactly wat u did
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by otokx(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
otokx: Hmmmm
u don't know the guy or else u wouldn't be saying that
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Think12: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
I am a victim of this unequally yoked crap that refers to oxen and cattle. It was implied to cover marriages. In other words the passage does not specifically cite marriage. It is Paul's interpretation. For all you "Word of God" bible literalists why don't you watch this video, and explain why your religion only focuses on one of the eight steps to get into heaven? I mean if you follow the word of God and everything Jesus says is truth why does your religion only focus on one-the belief in Jesus? What about the passages that say you have to sell everything you own for example? Or you should love everyone and hate everyone at the same time? It's Gods word right? Shouldn't you follow it? Well watch the video and see....my theory is you Christians don't follow these other steps to heaven because even though it is written in the bible you selectively ignore it because you know it's wrong, in other words you can't defend any of it. You guys and your pastors and your churches, you guys selectively pick passages that suit your individual or churches preferences for the message you want to send. But if the Bible is Gods word and the truth why aren't you selling stuff? Jesus commands you to. While this video applies to heaven it and not unequally yoked, it points out that Christians selectively interpret the bible for their own or church's motives and it also makes following the unequally yoked passage absurd because if you aren't following Jesus' steps to heaven you aren't following all of Gods word in the first place, so what makes you anymore of a believer than the next guy. Watch the video, Jesus is very clear on what he commands. Why aren't all you "believers" doing as he says? I think because you know as we'll as I do and the next guy that if anybody heard you following all 8 of his commands in this video, they would probably think you're delusional.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dzzORZhnCao
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
Think12: I am a victim of this unequally yoked crap that refers to oxen and cattle. It was implied to cover marriages. In other words the passage does not specifically cite marriage. It is Paul's interpretation. For all you "Word of God" bible literalists why don't you watch this video, and explain why your religion only focuses on one of the eight steps to get into heaven? I mean if you follow the word of God and everything Jesus says is truth why does your religion only focus on one-the belief in Jesus? What about the passages that say you have to sell everything you own for example? Or you should love everyone and hate everyone at the same time? It's Gods word right? Shouldn't you follow it? Well watch the video and see....my theory is you Christians don't follow these other steps to heaven because even though it is written in the bible you selectively ignore it because you know it's wrong, in other words you can't defend any of it. You guys and your pastors and your churches, you guys selectively pick passages that suit your individual or churches preferences for the message you want to send. But if the Bible is Gods word and the truth why aren't you selling stuff? Jesus commands you to. While this video applies to heaven it and not unequally yoked, it points out that Christians selectively interpret the bible for their own or church's motives and it also makes following the unequally yoked passage absurd because if you aren't following Jesus' steps to heaven you aren't following all of Gods word in the first place, so what makes you anymore of a believer than the next guy. Watch the video, Jesus is very clear on what he commands. Why aren't all you "believers" doing as he says? I think because you know as we'll as I do and the next guy that if anybody heard you following all 8 of his commands in this video, they would probably think you're delusional.

if u have nothing to say about this topic y don't u rather pass by?Open ur own post about wat believers have to do then we will gladly answer u
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
Think12: I am a victim of this unequally yoked crap that refers to oxen and cattle. It was implied to cover marriages. In other words the passage does not specifically cite marriage. It is Paul's interpretation. For all you "Word of God" bible literalists why don't you watch this video, and explain why your religion only focuses on one of the eight steps to get into heaven? I mean if you follow the word of God and everything Jesus says is truth why does your religion only focus on one-the belief in Jesus? What about the passages that say you have to sell everything you own for example? Or you should love everyone and hate everyone at the same time? It's Gods word right? Shouldn't you follow it? Well watch the video and see....my theory is you Christians don't follow these other steps to heaven because even though it is written in the bible you selectively ignore it because you know it's wrong, in other words you can't defend any of it. You guys and your pastors and your churches, you guys selectively pick passages that suit your individual or churches preferences for the message you want to send. But if the Bible is Gods word and the truth why aren't you selling stuff? Jesus commands you to. While this video applies to heaven it and not unequally yoked, it points out that Christians selectively interpret the bible for their own or church's motives and it also makes following the unequally yoked passage absurd because if you aren't following Jesus' steps to heaven you aren't following all of Gods word in the first place, so what makes you anymore of a believer than the next guy. Watch the video, Jesus is very clear on what he commands. Why aren't all you "believers" doing as he says? I think because you know as we'll as I do and the next guy that if anybody heard you following all 8 of his commands in this video, they would probably think you're delusional.

Please look up the word commom sense in the dictionary. When you read anything, you use it to interprete whatever you read. Why would God give us a brain when he didnlt expect us to use it ? When we already ha everything spelt out for us in the bible.
Look up the word metaphor too and also parable. If after you have looked up all of these words you 're still struggling to get it then, I'll take it you are beyond redemption.
If I sold all my properties today please tell me where I am going to find Jesus so I can follow him. It was meant to be a metaphorical statement.
He only meant to infere that as true christians we would need to sacrifice more often than not. It's not rocket science is it ?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
Guitarlife: Please look up the word commom sense in the dictionary. When you read anything, you use it to interprete whatever you read. Why would God give us a brain when he didnlt expect us to use it ? When we already ha everything spelt out for us in the bible.
Look up the word metaphor too and also parable. If after you have looked up all of these words you 're still struggling to get it then, I'll take it you are beyond redemption.
If I sold all my properties today please tell me where I am going to find Jesus so I can follow him. It was meant to be a metaphorical statement.
He only meant to infere that as true christians we would need to sacrifice more often than not. It's not rocket science is it ?
Hey u!Long time brother how's school and life in general?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Hey u!Long time brother how's school and life in general?
good, good and how's southern africa ?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
Guitarlife: good, good and how's southern africa ?
Good but still cold and too much rain
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
Guitarlife: Please look up the word commom sense in the dictionary. When you read anything, you use it to interprete whatever you read. Why would God give us a brain when he didnlt expect us to use it ? When we already ha everything spelt out for us in the bible.
i dont think i cn add anything to this. IMAGINE. Anyway, they say 'common sense nt common with all'
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
Bélla3: i dont think i cn add anything to this. IMAGINE. Anyway, they say 'common sense nt common with all'
He just went off the road so ur Guitarlife covered for us,how's u missy?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Good but still cold and too much rain
Yeah, it's cold here too and so much rain . Bella hope you're good. Laawd know's where dagr8 is ?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:00am On Sep 30, 2012
Guitarlife: Yeah, it's cold here too and so much rain . Bella hope you're good. Laawd know's where dagr8 is ?
Mawning,so wats for Sunday?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 30, 2012
cool
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2012
musKeeto: cool
lol this guy
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2012
Guitarlife: Yeah, it's cold here too and so much rain . Bella hope you're good. Laawd know's where dagr8 is ?
DAGR8 IS HERE.i av really missed u guys. Guitarlife I hop u wil follow me 2 lesotho 4 introductn. U nd musketo i dnt kno who wil win d bid 4 Bella. Anyways dnt folow d bak door
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 2:35am On Oct 02, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Mawning,so wats for Sunday?
Humbled darling,am on my knees.dnt worry we ar 2geda lik bread nd butter
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 2:43am On Oct 02, 2012
@humbledbygrace. So u dnt kno g*a*r*r*i. Dnt worry dats d 1st food i wil use 2 welcum u wen u come 2 Nigeria
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 2:48am On Oct 02, 2012
I like all d posts by seyibrown dey all mak sense
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: He just went off the road so HUMBLE's Guitarlife covered for us,how's u missy?
Am doing good and u?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
dagr8:
DAGR8 IS HERE.i av really missed u guys. Guitarlife I hop u wil follow me 2 lesotho 4 introductn. U nd musketo i dnt kno who wil win d bid 4 Bella. Anyways dnt folow d bak door
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
dagr8:
see your mouth.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Aw so ur back @ dagr8.Its been a while wat pulled u from da g's?how was da trip?

@Bella m also gud,since ur manager left ur nomore available wats up?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Aw so ur back @ dagr8.Its been a while wat pulled u from da g's?how was da trip?

we are preparing for your marriage nowsmiley
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bélla3: we are preparing for your marriage nowsmiley
mine and whose marriage now?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2012
Bélla3: see your mouth.
Like ur own
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 5:07am On Oct 04, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Aw so ur back @ dagr8.Its been a while wat pulled u from da g's?how was da trip?

aint bak yet o,wil soon b bak. U wil definately kno wen am bak
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: mine and whose marriage now?
you and dagr8
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2012
Bélla3: you and dagr8
really?wow can't wait
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
Bélla3: you and dagr8
After dat we av BElla weds Guitarlife. can't wait abeg
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by dagr8(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: really?wow can't wait
Yes o, can't wait
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
dagr8:
After dat we av BElla weds Guitarlife. can't wait abeg
*takes bellas picture and rushes to a white garment priest* By the way, musky as been arm twisting bella all this while I was away. Too bad she couldn't wait for me. She has been flirting with musky a gentile on other threads. Humbled please console me I know dagr8 is laffing now, that was his plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.