Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (14003 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Why Has God Blessed The Unbelievers? / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: lol good.U sure shud make front page m waiting on that,I will be da first to read it as m a BB user too and a christian
get a sense of humour joor. If I open such a thread 'em G-unit would invade am die.
But for real I don't use a BB. What's keep you up so late or is it so early now? Exams I guess.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2012
wey Bella? cry
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto: wey Bella? cry
bella is sleeping don't wake her up. Now kiss your bride joor. Don't be keeping omo-eleran sorry alata waiting.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:32am On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: get a sense of humour joor. If I open such a thread 'em G-unit would invade am die.
But for real I don't use a BB. What's keep you up so late or is it so early now? Exams I guess.
its 6:31 down here,cudnt slp Jo m sick
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:34am On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto: wey Bella? cry
I wonder wr she is u know.so unlike her.

BELLA,this is an EMERGENCY report to the DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: its 6:31 down here,cudnt slp Jo m sick
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: its 6:31 down here,cudnt slp Jo m sick
so I'm up here right ? Cos you down there. Like 1 hour difference is that ghana or is it arctic circle now. Don't judge me, I made a B in my olevel geography. Sorry about your illness.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2012
Did you just say diary ? Mmmhhhhh, keep it coded will ya ? And you yourself have gone AWOL. Bella where are you ? Dagr8 ur clients are knocking o.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:41am On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: so I'm up here right ? Cos you down there. Like 1 hour difference is that ghana or is it arctic circle now. Don't judge me, I made a B in my olevel geography. Sorry about your illness.
SOUTHERN AFRICA LESOTHO,sure u know my country right?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: SOUTHERN AFRICA LESOTHO,sure u know my country right?
are you south afriican ?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by tpia5: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2012
gosh, the haters of queen's english have now invaded religion section. undecided

this place has suffered!!!!

na everybody dey dump themselves there. undecided
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: are you south afriican ?
She's in/from Lesotho, a south african country, just like Nigeria is west african... Stupid southies named their country after a whole region...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 14, 2012
tpia@:
gosh, the haters of queen's english have now invaded religion section. undecided

this place has suffered!!!!

na everybody dey dump themselves there. undecided
sorry bro, I don't owe the queen no allegiance. You can go back now to praying that the queen be saved.
Bella sure ain't complaining *winks*.
And you are right it's an invasion. I'm disappointed though that you are surprised don't you read revelation ? At all ?
This is the last days hommie and it's sure one of the sign's of the end time's. Gird your loins I'd say.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto:
She's in/from Lesotho, a south african country, just like Nigeria is west african... Stupid southies named their country after a whole region...
My thought's exactly. She's not a Nigerian ? Damn, what's she doing on a Nigerian forum ? Dagr8, ain't going to no lesotho cos of some engagements o. But I'd remember you in my prayers sha .lol.
So what are they callled ? Lesothan's ? LMAO.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 14, 2012
angry
What a horrible joke, and tilapia is a female with some deep issues ... Ignore her..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto: angry
What a horrible joke, and tilapia is a female with some deep issues ... Ignore her..
Never mind she's a born-again, she doesn't let the sun even set up on her anger. My fear is just that the day is yet to break so she might still wanna indulge herself.
Why do you keep ignoring the 'kiss your bride ' part ?
Seems you and omo alata are the worst ever combination concievable but always remember love conquers all.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: My thought's exactly. She's not a Nigerian ? Damn, what's she doing on a Nigerian forum ? Dagr8, ain't going to no lesotho cos of some engagements o. But I'd remember you in my prayers sha .lol.
So what are they callled ? Lesothan's ? LMAO.
Wena katara mxm!
We r called Basotho.But so u know m here because my mother is from this side,my father's family originates from mozambique,married the swatis and moved to lesotho that's wr my dad met my mommy.so don't ask me wat m doing Nairaland its a free country
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Kay17: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2012
Don't you think its discriminatory and intolerant to hold such a view against unbelievers (non adherents)
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: Did you just say diary ? Mmmhhhhh, keep it coded will ya ? And you yourself have gone AWOL. Bella where are you ? Dagr8 ur clients are knocking o.
yea Diary room,Dagr8 won't be here for some time.He is out on a business trip OKAY
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2012
Kay 17: Don't you think its discriminatory and intolerant to hold such a view against unbelievers (non adherents)
No it is not,We have to talk about these things.

You shud hear the unbelievers discriminating us,everytym wen we r from church they would whistle as we passby saying we claim to be holly,they call us hypocrites coz we will not talk to them.Anyway it was just a random question no offence to anyone
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto:
South africa is a rainbow nation of 11 official tribes,but my country is independent.We r a kingdom actual,da head of the country is our King.We have our own laws and boarders as we have to have passports when going to south africa just that we don't need visas like u.

Another point south africa is not the only country in the south,we have Botswana,Zimbabwe,Namibia,Swaziland,mozambique,Angola,Zambia,Malawi and my country included.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2012
What abt Zambia? I have a few bemba friends over here. Nice to meet you...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto: What abt Zambia? I have a few bemba friends over here. Nice to meet you...
wat bwt it?

Wat is garri?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: wat bwt it?

Wat is garri?
isn't zambia a south african country too?

Garri is a staple food in nigeria... It's made from cassava/yam.. It's in a grainy form kinda..
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2012
musKeeto:
isn't zambia a south african country too?

Garri is a staple food in nigeria... It's made from cassava/yam.. It's in a grainy form kinda..
Zambia is a southern african country as its in the southern part of the continent and south africa is a country on its own
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Wena katara mxm!
We r called Basotho.But so u know m here because my mother is from this side,my father's family originates from mozambique,married the swatis and moved to lesotho that's wr my dad met my mommy.so don't ask me wat m doing Nairaland its a free country
what a temper. So you are a basotho ? Good. And I think your understanding of English is really affecting your relations at least with me.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by tpia5: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: sorry bro, I don't owe the queen no allegiance. You can go back now to praying that the queen be saved.
Bella sure ain't complaining *winks*.
And you are right it's an invasion. I'm disappointed though that you are surprised don't you read revelation ? At all ?
This is the last days hommie and it's sure one of the sign's of the end time's. Gird your loins I'd say.

Yes o, its an invasion.

Religion section is constantly invaded by aliens with no base, but not to worry, this is why there's a religion section-to welcome lost souls and idle seekers such as yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: what a temper. So you are a basotho ? Good. And I think your understanding of English is really affecting your relations at least with me.
ur so funny,wen things r said by u m just suppossed to smile ryt?but wen I say sumthin u say I hv a temper?

My english hs nufin to do with my nationality.ur such a no show mxm
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: hahahaaa you had me rolling on the floor there. It's ok, stop taking things too seriously. I bet you won't be too disposed to smiling . And is this how you ask for forgiveness for every single oversight ? Haaa !! So people like you exist , maybe I am truly a sinner but I believe so much that we are saved by grace and not by works lest any man should boast.
Imagine if I had not pointed that out how would you have known ? I think you got me really afraid tonight cos naturally I am a very jovial person and 90 percent of what comes out my mouth is comic.
So does this make me a sinner ? Why would got give me this gift (yeah its a gift cos I have touched so many lives) if it has the propensity to lead me to hell ?
Did you read this post ? I guess you did. Stop taking life and nairaland in particular too seriously. You ain't making it out of it alive anyway.
@tpiah, why ? Why ?? Why I love your gut though. You should be in the army.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: Did you read this post ? I guess you did. Stop taking life and nairaland in particular too seriously. You ain't making it out of it alive anyway.
@tpiah, why ? Why ?? Why I love your gut though. You should be in the army.
not everything is a joke,hv a heart nd b sensetive like Dagr8 and Muskeeto
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: not everything is a joke,hv a heart nd b sensetive like Dagr8 and Muskeeto
Thats why we are different, thats why we are unique. Thats why I ca play a guitar and you ? Sing along I guess so we are different and can never be the same. Learn to tolerate dagr8 when you marry him.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guitarlife: Thats why we are different, thats why we are unique. Thats why I ca play a guitar and you ? Sing along I guess so we are different and can never be the same. Learn to tolerate dagr8 when you marry him.
Phew! M sure his ears r itchy.So m supposed to like ur annoying sense of humour?

Come on,this is suppossed to be a christian chatroom not fireworks of xenophobia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cobwebs Attack / 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. / Open Question For Muslims And Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.