Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. (14006 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Why Has God Blessed The Unbelievers? / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by stepo707: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
musKeeto:
U know say if to say I get ur contact, the phone for bother me wink
see you! I wil tell iya humbled to whip you.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by plappville(f): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bélla3: dating, courtship anyone. Dnt tel me christians are supposed to marry without thinking or getting to knw each other!

How many married christian couples do you know that just "think" during dating.

The truth is so bitter, its hard to find the ones that truely abstain from "ex befor marriage.

The majority brodas today are fornicators. They live thier Chriatian life in pretence.

Inviting a sister to ur house for a drink, after that the progress. When Broda has gotten whT he wants. He will cut off communicating. By the time the despirate sister might ve involved with 3-5 brodas in same church, all in the name of getting married. She will start confessing. We shouldnt pretend. I have alot of single sisters that are victims. Pastors are even aware.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
I get ur point, bt dat is why wisdom has to be applied in christian courting. As a christian sister what are you doing in a mans house that you arent married to? Nt to talking of visiting when its dark? If you cant meet in church, public place, or family house(wit presense of family members) then you shouldnt meet at all. 'wisdom is the principal thing.
plappville:

The truth is so bitter, its hard to find the ones that truely abstain from "ex befor marriage.

The majority brodas today are fornicators. They live thier Chriatian life in pretence.

Inviting a sister to ur house for a drink, after that the progress. When Broda has gotten whT he wants. He will cut off communicating. By the time the despirate sister might ve involved with 3-5 brodas in same church, all in the name of getting married. She will start confessing. We shouldnt pretend. I have alot of single sisters that are victims. Pastors are even aware.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: smiley i have been sick from missing you! Hehe. Agage miss oh
tongue

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: so you don dey miss me already? I don show! My phone fell into hot soup! Hehe nobody should laugh
It did wat? M sure u gave it to the dogsgringringrin
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: It did wat? M sure u gave it to the dogsgringringrin
see you.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2012
plappville:

Why should a Christian date? And what happen during date? They look at each other? A christian should Marry at once not dating.
That's crazy!

I will date my guy,get to know him nd maybe get married,y shud I date everyguy with an idea in my head that he will marry me?

We r still human beings with values
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: see you! I wil tell iya humbled to whip you.
Bella No please count me out,Dagr8 will deal with u
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Bella No please count me out,Dagr8 will deal with u
hehehe. I count u in
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by infolekan(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2012
musKeeto: What's amazing is how y'all think that it's only Xtians that remain celibate till marriage... That's a complete fallacy. Xtians are just better at pretending.. So if u're going into a relationship cos u want to remain virtuous, I wonder what would happen after all 'the knowing'...

You're really not the brightest crayon in the pack are you? The idea isn't about going into a relationship cos you want to remain virtuos.........its cos that's what the bible tells you. Unless you don't believe the bible which is a different topic entirely.
Thinking rationally doesn't explain these things......they're spiritual things that require spiritual understanding.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
plappville:

Maybe u have been a victim of that?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
infolekan:

You're really not the brightest crayon in the pack are you? The idea isn't about going into a relationship cos you want to remain virtuos.........its cos that's what the bible tells you. Unless you don't believe the bible which is a different topic entirely.
Thinking rationally doesn't explain these things......they're spiritual things that require spiritual understanding.
Muskeeto. Is da kinda brother I doubt everyday,not that m being judgemental but...
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
hi guy's. hi bella, muskeey, humbled, dagr8 i gottta rrruuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Guitarlife: hi guy's. hi bella, muskeey, humbled, dagr8 i gottta rrruuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
you must be a realy realy realy busy guy.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
infolekan:

You're really not the brightest crayon in the pack are you? The idea isn't about going into a relationship cos you want to remain virtuos.........its cos that's what the bible tells you. Unless you don't believe the bible which is a different topic entirely. Thinking rationally doesn't explain these things......they're spiritual things that require spiritual understanding.
Was that necessary? I'll let you off today, sha...
Please, show me a verse where the Bible says Christians should marry as virgins? BEWARE: Make sure I do not have to think rationally to understand the verse.

HumbledbYGrace: Muskeeto. Is da kinda brother I doubt everyday,not that m being judgemental but...
Doubt?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
musKeeto:
Please, show me a verse where the Bible says Christians should marry as virgins? BEWARE: Make sure I do not have to think rationally to understand the verse

flee fornication, for every other sin commited is... No yea nt dat ur body is the temple of God? Cnt rememba the verse well.
Btw welcome!
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: flee fornication, for every other sin commited is... No yea nt dat ur body is the temple of God? Cnt rememba the verse well.
Btw welcome!
Thanks.. u on bb?

I'm aware of those verses. What happens if one becomes a Christian after eating of the 'forbidden' fruit? Does becoming a Christian install a new 'hymen'? grin
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
musKeeto:
Thanks.. u on bb?

I'm aware of those verses. What happens if one becomes a Christian after eating of the 'forbidden' fruit? Does becoming a Christian install a new 'hymen'? grin

small pikin like me, who dash me bb?
'if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are passed away behold al things are become new'
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: small pikin like me, who dash me bb?
'if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are passed away behold al things are become new'
lmao. small pikin indeed.. so hw do i contact u?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
musKeeto:
lmao. small pikin indeed.. so hw do i contact u?
*clears throat* drop ur email.
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: *clears throat* drop ur email.
of course I do... :-!
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
^Okay, i got it. Just sent you a mail.
Did you knw spammers on this site cn do wonders?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lol u 2,actually Bella how old r u?
@ Muskeeto m on BB
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Bella3(f): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Lol u 2,actually Bella how old r u?
@ Muskeeto m on BB
those spammers are amazing! Am 10and half. Hahaha
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: those spammers are amazing! Am 10and half. Hahaha
sure u r
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by infolekan(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
musKeeto:
Please, show me a verse where the Bible says Christians should marry as virgins? BEWARE: Make sure I do not have to think rationally to understand the verse.

Sorry about the wrong use of words....was carried away grin The mortal man still takes over at times tongue
The idea is not being a virgin(that wouldn't leave room for repentance for those that have already lost it)..it is not to go repeat the same things you did as a carnal or worldly person again after becoming spirit filled.( The use of the carnal & worldly & spirit filled is to prevent any rational decoding of the words here as you humbly asked for)
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
infolekan:

Sorry about the wrong use of words....was carried away grin The mortal man still takes over at times tongue
The idea is not being a virgin(that wouldn't leave room for repentance for those that have already lost it)..it is not to go repeat the same things you did as a carnal or worldly person again after becoming spirit filled.( The use of the carnal & worldly & spirit filled is to prevent any rational decoding of the words here as you humbly asked for)
I don't understand da statement in the bracket
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Guitarlife: hi guy's. hi bella, muskeey, humbled, dagr8 i gottta rrruuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
I miss the music,since u and Dagr8 left,wonder if we will meet again or we will all meet in heaven?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:
Thanks.. u on bb?

Jeez I wonda how many gals/woman u gonna shag to taste if they r still virgins.Once the hymen is torn it is torn,no turning back abi?
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:

Doubt?

yea I doubt u...u don't strike me as da kinda guy hu.....*scratches my head* will get back to u
Re: Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Jeez I wonda how many gals/woman u gonna shag to taste if they r still virgins.Once the hymen is torn it is torn,no turning back abi?
na wa o.. madam, what crime have I committed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.