Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

When She Plays Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Plays Hard To Get (598 Views)

She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When She Plays Hard To Get by engrtee(f): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
I have been readin threads here on guys complaining about girls playing hard to get. I decided to post this to correct certain things.dis isnt 100
percent mine

WHY SHE PLAYS HARD TO GET WITH YOU…
Unlike a man’s experience inthe dating world, women don’t really have a hard timegetting attention from the opposite sex. If a woman is decent looking, then she is going to get hit on and flirtedwith at her job, at the store when she is shopping, prettymuch any time that she leaves the house. And now that we have social communities online, she doesnot even have to leave the house to get hit on.
Because she gets pursued so often, she has to separate the winners from the losers, so to speak. She has to see what guys are just fishing to get laid, and which guys are going to stay. Most of the time, she will be able to shake off the ones that just want to get a little bit of action. So, she is going to play hard to get to make this happen.

HOW YOU NEED TO RESPOND WHEN SHE PLAYS HARD TO GET…

Truthfully, I think this can be better explained by showing you what NOT to do. Especially if want to make her fall in love with you.

1. Don’t let the situationunnerve you. This could make her think that you don’t have much experience,are emotionally unstable, or just not the right guy for her. You don’t ever want to let it show that it bothers you when she plays hard to get. Besides, it’s a part of the game, it’s supposed to be FUN. So, treat it that way.

2. Don’t let it make you start acting desperate for her attention . If you do, then no matter how goodof a guy you might be, you are going to get thrown in the pool of “losers.” You need to realize that acting desperate for her attention will NEVER make a woman fallin love with you.

3. Don’t let it make you lose confidence in yourself. You should never let your confidence hinge on the approval of a woman anyway,. But, also if you start to lose confidence just because she is playing hard to get, then you are also going to lose HER attraction.
TO MAKE A WOMAN FALL IN LOVE…YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE HER FEEL ATTRACTION…
Anything else just is not going to cut it. When a woman feels attraction for YOU as a man, and you knowhow to handle any little “test” that she might throw at you, she will start to fall in love with you.
Re: When She Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
Yawns shocked

Is this copy and paste stuff for Nigerian girls or what?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trusting Your Instinct In Your Relationship / Nigeria Prison Service Is Currently Recruiting / I Need Advice's Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.