Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. (763 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / THE FOLLY Of Afterlife / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2012
We as humans choose what we believe in. Eventhough we grow up following our parents wherever they go too, it gets to a point when we decide.

I personally believe that atheist did not accept their weaknesses... Eventhough they preach that their IO is so escalated that it reasons beyond the existence of God, I still believe their weakness is that they are temporarily incapable of exercising faith. No man is perfect accept your weakness & work on it.

A philosopher once said: ''I have wasted my lifetime looking for a mistake in the bible yet I found none''. He resulted to faith at the end of the day.

Christianity is faith. Choosing to believe without question. Only fools who do not believe in God spend the rest of their life bothered about the discussion.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2012
IT TAKES FAITH TO BELIEVE IN GOD. AFTERALL WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE. BELIEVE IN HIM, YES BELIEVE ALSO IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU SHALL HAVE PEACE WITHIN YOU.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Callotti: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2012
I'd rather go to hell.
For real! kiss
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Niflheim(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2012
@op,the philosopher who claimed that he saw no error in the bible,is either a liar,an illiterate or the pope's house boy!!!
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Niflheim(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2012
@op,if you live in afghanistan and believe in jesus,can you have peace in you or pieces of shrapnel in you?............have you ever seen a christian suffering from appendicitis?is it peace that he feels or pain?
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by onetrack(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2012
I'm an atheist but I don't necessarily see Christianity as folly. Jesus gave some pretty good advice in a part of the world that has many problems. However, to me Jesus is only a philosopher and a teacher, not a prophet or a son of a god.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Onetrack step up ur faith. Thats all you need.

An atheist simply do not have the capability to exercise faith. Trying praying for visitation, inspiration and knowlede from God. He may just prove himself to u.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by CrazyMan(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2012
onetrack: I'm an atheist but I don't necessarily see Christianity as folly. Jesus gave some pretty good advice in a part of the world that has many problems. However, to me Jesus is only a philosopher and a teacher, not a prophet or a son of a god.
Keep reading your bible, and with time, you would come to know Jesus much better.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Jenwitemi(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2012
He won't know Jesus reading the bible. The only Jesus he is going to know is the fake "made by Emperor Constantine" Jesus. The true Jesus was hardly featured in that book.
CrazyMan:
Keep reading your bible, and with time, you would come to know Jesus much better.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by oiseworld: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Jenwitemi: He won't know Jesus reading the bible. The only Jesus he is going to know is the fake "made by Emperor Constantine" Jesus. The true Jesus was hardly featured in that book.

the problem i have with many of you is your ignorance, and yet you won't seek knowledge. Just want to argue as much as it pleases you.

The Bible speaks well enough of Jesus. From the old testament in the creation in Genesis to the kings, the prophets,and then to the new testament, his arrival, stay on earth, miracles, then his death, ressurection,ascension, then the disciples continued till the book of Revelation and his second coming. They where all saying the same thing and headed in the same direction. What else does any one need about Jesus.

You want to know what he ate, drank, went, saw etc.

Seek knowledge completely, before you take sides. soo you can stand properly.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Jenwitemi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think the ignorance part applies more to you than i, brethren. And if you seek "knowledge" outside the confines of your bible, your eyes will open a bit more.
oiseworld:

the problem i have with many of you is your ignorance, and yet you won't seek knowledge. Just want to argue as much as it pleases you.

The Bible speaks well enough of Jesus. From the old testament in the creation in Genesis to the kings, the prophets,and then to the new testament, his arrival, stay on earth, miracles, then his death, ressurection,ascension, then the disciples continued till the book of Revelation and his second coming. They where all saying the same thing and headed in the same direction. What else does any one need about Jesus.

You want to know what he ate, drank, went, saw etc.

Seek knowledge completely, before you take sides. soo you can stand properly.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Olutboy: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Jenwitemi: I think the ignorance part applies more to you than i, brethren. And if you seek "knowledge" outside the confines of your bible, your eyes will open a bit more.
Can you show us a bit of the knowledge undecided
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by oiseworld: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
Olu_t.boy:

seconded.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls let us back up our claims... I want us to really challeng the atheist cos they claim their IQ is... Heck!: dnt knw where to place it but isnt it their lack of having hope, faith, belief or something else thats limiting them to getting the whole grasp of God, his son & the word.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by onetrack(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
T_Bademosi: Onetrack step up ur faith. Thats all you need.

An atheist simply do not have the capability to exercise faith. Trying praying for visitation, inspiration and knowlede from God. He may just prove himself to u.

I respect Jesus as a teacher, just like I respect Buddha. But to go from that to believing that Jesus was a god, or a son of a god, or a prophet is, for me, a completely illogical and unjustified step. For me, the 'null hypothesis' is that god does not exist. I see nothing in any religion that would cause me to reject the null hypothesis.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by UyiIredia(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
Callotti: I'd rather go to hell.
For real! kiss

Reading this post makes me realize you can never cure some people of their foolishness.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by Jenwitemi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
Go read books that aren't the bible. You can read, can't you?
Olu_t.boy:

Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by EvilBrain1(m): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2012
Every religion looks senseless to those who don't believe in it.
Re: Christianity Is Folly To The Faithless. by manmustwac(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Evil Brain: Every religion looks senseless to those who don't believe in it.
And also to those that weren't born and bred into it.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Meant Big Money For New York Pastor ( Not Only In Nigeria ) / Aluu Boys And Boko Haram / One Of God's Mysteries Revealed Ages Before Science 'discovers' It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.