Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War (2615 Views)

Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach / Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
Heaven is a domicile in your spirit. you go into heaven in your spirit not in your physical environment. once you are at the level of spirituality that the lord requires, he will open the door of your spirit into heaven. its within you LUKE 17 VS 20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: VS 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

when your spirit is locked into heaven is when the real rapture happens. the rapture is a 'call for military action' . you are been drafted into the lords army to physically fight. you are drafted to fight the spiritually dead leaders of the world who will not want to let go of their kingdom

LUKE 17 VS 34-37 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together. YOU ARE BEING RECRUITED TO BE AN EAGLE THAT WILL FEED ON THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. THAT WILL DEFEAT THE DEAD OF THE WORLD. WITH YOU WILL THE LORD BREAK THE WICKED RULERS OF THE WORLD. THIS IS RAPTURE. YOU ARE SELECTED FOR THE LORDS ARMY.

JEREMIAH 51 VS 20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Goshen360(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^^
[size=15pt]I prophecy, you will change your user id AGAIN on nairaland.[/size]

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^

LOL nah never. there was a personal reason why i changed that other ID. some people in real life actually knew who i was with that ID LOL. thats why i changed it. trying to be incogegro ( incognito ) grin grin
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by MacDaddy01: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: Heaven is a domicile in your spirit. you go into heaven in your spirit not in your physical environment. once you are at the level of spirituality that the lord requires, he will open the door of your spirit into heaven. its within you LUKE 17 VS 20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: VS 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

when your spirit is locked into heaven is when the real rapture happens. the rapture is a 'call for military action' . you are been drafted into the lords army to physically fight. you are drafted to fight the spiritually dead leaders of the world who will not want to let go of their kingdom

LUKE 17 VS 34-37 I tell you, in that night there shall be two m
en in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.
YOU ARE BEING RECRUITED TO BE AN EAGLE THAT WILL FEED ON THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. THAT WILL DEFEAT THE DEAD OF THE WORLD. WITH YOU WILL THE LORD BREAK THE WICKED RULERS OF THE WORLD. THIS IS RAPTURE. YOU ARE SELECTED FOR THE LORDS ARMY.

JEREMIAH 51 VS 20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

And who is the war against? Who are we raptured to fight against?

Nonsense. The best advice for you is to buy some weed and smoke it with the pages of the bible. angry
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Nonsense. The best advice for you is to buy some weed and smoke it with the pages of the bible. angry
and how are you today wink
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

God leading the christian into war? with atomic weapons i suppose just like he did in the bible.

I thought he was a loving diety
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Obadiah77
Stop misinterpreting the bible...cos its very obvious from this your post that you lack proper understamding of the bible.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
ifeness:

God leading the christian into war? with atomic weapons i suppose just like he did in the bible.

I thought he was a loving diety
you thought wrong. EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: you thought wrong. EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

"Wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city." Hebrews 11:16.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: you thought wrong. EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Buzu man, interesting thread! Subscribing~ gringrin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^

Hahahahahahah gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan: @Obadiah77
Stop misinterpreting the bible...cos its very obvious from this your post that you lack proper understamding of the bible.
says the scoffer
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
ifeness:

"Wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city." Hebrews 11:16.

how is this relevant to the topic ?

daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.

we will forcefully take the kingdom from the rulers of this earth.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink:

Buzu man, interesting thread! Subscribing~ gringrin
hehe the thread aint about Oledepo so it aint too interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
REVELATION 19 VS 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. SO GOSHEN SERIALLINK JOAGBAJE FROSBEL IJAWKID OLADEGBU AND ALL THE CHRISTIANS ON NAIRALAND I HOPE YALL READY TO FIGHT BRITAIN AND THE EUROZONE AND CHINA AND ALL THE OTHER WORLD ARMY. YALL BETTER START YALL PUSH-UPS AND WEIGHT-LIFTING AND KARATE LESSONS. WE HAVE A HUGE TASK AHEAD OF US. OF COURSE THE MIGHT OF THE WORLD ARMY WOULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY REDUCED BY ARMAGEDDON SO OUR TASK WILL BE EASY SOMEWHAT. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: REVELATION 19 VS 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. SO GOSHEN SERIALLINK JOAGBAJE FROSBEL IJAWKID OLADEGBU AND ALL THE CHRISTIANS ON NAIRALAND I HOPE YALL READY TO FIGHT BRITAIN AND THE EUROZONE AND CHINA AND ALL THE OTHER WORLD ARMY. YALL BETTER START YALL PUSH-UPS AND WEIGHT-LIFTING AND KARATE LESSONS. WE HAVE A HUGE TASK AHEAD OF US. OF COURSE THE MIGHT OF THE WORLD ARMY WOULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY REDUCED BY ARMAGEDDON SO OUR TASK WILL BE EASY SOMEWHAT. grin grin grin
Its now obvious that you actually stated this thread for fun...anyway feel free to enjoy yourself.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: REVELATION 19 VS 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. SO GOSHEN SERIALLINK JOAGBAJE FROSBEL IJAWKID OLADEGBU AND ALL THE CHRISTIANS ON NAIRALAND I HOPE YALL READY TO FIGHT BRITAIN AND THE EUROZONE AND CHINA AND ALL THE OTHER WORLD ARMY. YALL BETTER START YALL PUSH-UPS AND WEIGHT-LIFTING AND KARATE LESSONS. WE HAVE A HUGE TASK AHEAD OF US. OF COURSE THE MIGHT OF THE WORLD ARMY WOULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY REDUCED BY ARMAGEDDON SO OUR TASK WILL BE EASY SOMEWHAT. grin grin grin

I ain't fighting no war man, I think God should use His Heavenly host (the angels), they are stronger gringringrin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
Its now obvious that you actually stated this thread for fun...anyway feel free to enjoy yourself.
I started it twofold. for fun and to disseminate information. sound doctrine.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink:

I ain't fighting no war man, I think God should use His Heavenly host (the angels), they are stronger gringringrin
when your spirit resides in heaven, you automatically become a heavenly host. heavenly host simply means someone whose spirit resides in heaven. a spiritual man. but dont worry cuz when you become a heavenly soul, those who we are fighting are dead spiritually so that means we have the upperhand because we have the protection of God. scripture says a thousand shall fall on my right and ten thousand on my left but none shall get to me. this is referring to that final battle.

ISAIAH 13 VS 3 I have commanded my holy ones; I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath--those who rejoice in my triumph.

SCRIPTURE SAYS NONE OF US WILL GET HURT BECAUSE WE HAVE THE PROTECTION OF GOD. WE WILL TRAMPLE THEM UNDER THE SOLES OF OUR FEET.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: I started it twofold. for fun and to disseminate information. sound doctrine.
So if I may ask, what information have you disseminated? Most Christians here on Nairaland have already have full understanding about the rapture. So there's no need to disseminate information. cool

seriallink: I ain't fighting no war man, I think God should use His Heavenly host (the angels), they are stronger gringringrin
Seconded grin
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Bella3(f): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Buzugèe what is wrong? Am seriously worried.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
So if I may ask, what information have you disseminated? Most Christians here on Nairaland have already have full understanding about the rapture. So there's no need to disseminate information. cool

Seconded grin
You are assuming everyone on this forum is a regular. there are first time visitors too.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bélla3: Buzugèe what is wrong? Am seriously worried.
LOL nothing to be worried about Hun. The lord got your back if you got his back. wink
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Bella3(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: LOL nothing to be worried about Hun. The lord got your back if you got his back. wink
*sighs*
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: You are assuming everyone on this forum is a regular. there are first time visitors too.
Really?

Oh I get it now...this post is meant to confuse them right? Cos you seem to be doing a very good confusing job.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bélla3: *sighs*
It is well. there will be rough times ahead but after that, we shall be in the kingdom. no more suffering, no more violence, no more pain. all nations will beat their swords into ploughshares ( meaning nobody will be acquiring weapons anymore becuz it will be peace on earth forever ). twill be the loveliest time you ever had. no bills. everyone gets to have his own house and vineyard and we will return to living to be as old as trees ( about 1000 years old ). this is how long we were supposed to live before. we will return to that. 1000 years of jollofment and no pain and suffering wink grin
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
Really?

Oh I get it now...this post is meant to confuse them right? Cos you seem to be doing a very good confusing job.
you are just here to scoff. you do know you are fulfilling prophesy right ? 2 peter 3 vs 3 Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Shaw007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan: @Obadiah77
thank you!!
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: thank you!!
another scoffer fulfilling prophesy
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Shaw007(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
Really?

exactly! exactly!! EXACTLY!!!
Creating confusion,and did i just see him post that God is not lOving? are you..
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Shaw007(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: another scoffer fulfilling prophesy
sweet jesus,this man. . .#sighs
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: exactly! exactly!! EXACTLY!!!
Creating confusion,and did i just see him post that God is not lOving? are you..
this is from God

ROMANS 9 VS 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP SON AND LETS SPAR. AS IT IS THIS IS NOT A FAIR FIGHT. YOU ARE SWIMMING IN SHALLOW WATERS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayers For Nigeria As We Celebrate Independence Day / Please Comment On This Picture / God Is Like A Little Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.