Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War (2625 Views)

Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach / Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Vision Of Rapture: Without Restitution You Wont Be Raptured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
MORE OF THE LORDS HATE

Psalm 5:5, "The boastful shall not stand before Thine eyes; Thou dost hate all who do iniquity,"
Psalm 11:5, "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates."
Lev. 20:23, "Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nation which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred [/b]them."
Prov. 6:16-19, "There are six things which the Lord [b]hates
, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19 A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."
Hosea 9:15, "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels."
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: you are just here to scoff. you do know you are fulfilling prophesy right ? 2 peter 3 vs 3 Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires.
Could you please explain how I mocked the truth and followed my own desires?

I also feel you're fulfilling another prophesy is the same book of 2 peter 2:1-3

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
Could you please explain how I mocked the truth and followed my own desires?

I also feel you're fulfilling another prophesy is the same book of 2 peter 2:1-3

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
ANOTHER EPISODE OF YOU SWIMMING IN SHALLOW WATERS. THIS IS WHAT THE LORD DEFINES AS FALSE PROPHETS

JEREMIAH 23 VS 31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. AND IN CASE YOU CANT DECIPHER THAT, IT MEANS I AM AGAINST THE PROPHETS WHO DONT COME OUT OF THE BIBLE BUT USE THEIR OWN VAIN OPINIONS.

NOW SCRIPTURE SAYS 1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 21 Prove all things

NOT ONCE HAVE I OFFERED MY OWN VAIN OPINIONS. EVERYTHING I HAVE SUPPLIED IS FROM BIBLICAL VERSES. SO I SEE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF A FALSE PROPHET. YOU ARE JUST A SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Oh obadiah. Our dear buzugee has completely lost it. The dude is in a world of his own.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
LWKMD4H ... funny debate!! confusion everywheregringrin who should I agree with now guys
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Shaw007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: this is from God

ROMANS 9 VS 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP SON AND LETS SPAR. AS IT IS THIS IS NOT A FAIR FIGHT. YOU ARE SWIMMING IN SHALLOW WATERS.
okay. . .so what are you saying exactly?
In plain words
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
Reyginus: Oh obadiah. Our dear buzugee has completely lost it. The dude is in a world of his own.
ANOTHER SCOFFER ADDED TO THE LIST OF SCOFFERS. grin grin NOW I KNOW WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE LAST DAYS grin
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink: LWKMD4H ... funny debate!! confusion everywheregringrin who should I agree with now guys
LMAO AGREE WITH THE LORD. DONT FOLLOW MAN WHOSE LIFE IS IN HIS NOSTRILS
ISAIAH 2 VS 22 Stop regarding man in whose nostrils is breath, for of what account is he?
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: ANOTHER EPISODE OF YOU SWIMMING IN SHALLOW WATERS. THIS IS WHAT THE LORD DEFINES AS FALSE PROPHETS

JEREMIAH 23 VS 31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. AND IN CASE YOU CANT DECIPHER THAT, IT MEANS I AM AGAINST THE PROPHETS WHO DONT COME OUT OF THE BIBLE BUT USE THEIR OWN VAIN OPINIONS.

NOW SCRIPTURE SAYS 1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 21 Prove all things

NOT ONCE HAVE I OFFERED MY OWN VAIN OPINIONS. EVERYTHING I HAVE SUPPLIED IS FROM BIBLICAL VERSES. SO I SEE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF A FALSE PROPHET. YOU ARE JUST A SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY.
This is another proof that you don't read your bible...the true way to know a false prophet is examine him first.

1 John 4:1-3  Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

I've tested you, and you failed the test...so this brings me to a conclusion... you're either here to joke, or you're here to mislead people.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Shaw007: okay. . .so what are you saying exactly?
In plain words
THE LORD LOVES AND HATES. THOSE WHO SAY THE LORD IS ONLY ABOUT LOVE ARE FOLLOWING CHURCH DOCTRINE. MATTER OF FACT THE LORD ABHORS SUCH SPEECH

ZEPHANIAH 1 VS 12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
This is another proof that you don't read your bible...the true way to know a false prophet is examine him first.

1 John 4:1-3  Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

I've tested you, and you failed the test...so this brings me to a conclusion... you're either here to joke, or you're here to mislead people.
FIRST OFF YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO TEST ME BECAUSE YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. YOU HAVE TO BE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE TO BE ABLE TO TEST ME. AND FROM ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN ALL DAY, I CAN TELL YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL CADAVER
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: FIRST OFF YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO TEST ME BECAUSE YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. YOU HAVE TO BE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE TO BE ABLE TO TEST ME. AND FROM ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN ALL DAY, I CAN TELL YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL CADAVER
For referring to me as spiritually dead, you've visibly exposed your worldly traits by that judgment.

Matthew 7:1-5 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

If you were as holy as you claimed to be, you would have know what christ said about judging people.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
For referring to me as spiritually dead, you've visibly exposed your worldly traits by that judgment.

Matthew 7:1-5 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

If you were as holy as you claimed to be, you would have know what christ said about judging people.
GEEZ I AM DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PICKED UP A BIBLE IN THEIR LIVES cry . OK ITS LIKE THIS, ONLY A SPIRITUAL MAN CAN JUDGE ALL THINGS ( WHICH BY HIS GRACES AND FAVOR HE HAS MADE ME A SPIRITUAL MAN ). AS SUCH I CAN JUDGE ANYONE.

1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: GEEZ I AM DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PICKED UP A BIBLE IN THEIR LIVES cry . OK ITS LIKE THIS, ONLY A SPIRITUAL MAN CAN JUDGE ALL THINGS ( WHICH BY HIS GRACES AND FAVOR HE HAS MADE ME A SPIRITUAL MAN ). AS SUCH I CAN JUDGE ANYONE.

1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:

grin I thought only Jesus Christ was given the power & authority to pass judgement. Am I wrong Buzu...
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: GEEZ I AM DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PICKED UP A BIBLE IN THEIR LIVES cry . OK ITS LIKE THIS, ONLY A SPIRITUAL MAN CAN JUDGE ALL THINGS ( WHICH BY HIS GRACES AND FAVOR HE HAS MADE ME A SPIRITUAL MAN ). AS SUCH I CAN JUDGE ANYONE.

See how you just contradicted yourself.

You keep posting bible passages without even bothering to understand them properly.

Are you tell me now that you're a spiritual man...because from the look of things, you're already claiming to be one.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink:

grin I thought only Jesus Christ was given the power & authority to pass judgement. Am I wrong Buzu...
You are wrong Brah. as you can see from that verse, if you are a spiritual person ( genuinely spiritual person ) you can judge all things. ponder on that verse.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
See how you just contradicted yourself.

You keep posting bible passages without even bothering to understand them properly.

Are you tell me now that you're a spiritual man...because from the look of things, you're already claiming to be one.
Yes, by his graces, I am a spiritual man. is that not obvious already ? grin
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: ANOTHER SCOFFER ADDED TO THE LIST OF SCOFFERS. grin grin NOW I KNOW WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE LAST DAYS grin
lolol
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: You are wrong Brah. as you can see from that verse, if you are a spiritual person ( genuinely spiritual person ) you can judge all things. ponder on that verse.

I'm confused brah, Read John 5:27
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink:

I'm confused brah, Read John 5:27
Nothing contradictory or confusing in that. Christ judges as well as spiritual men. remember spiritual men and christ have the spirit of God
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lwkmh o. Obadiah, do you mean all these or you are joking?
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: Nothing contradictory or confusing in that. Christ judges as well as spiritual men. remember spiritual men and christ have the spirit of God

Na wa oh, this one new for my eyes oo gringrin
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Reyginus: Lwkmh o. Obadiah, do you mean all these or you are joking?
keep fulfilling prophesy Reyginus.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink:

Na wa oh, this one new for my eyes oo gringrin
Well you know what they say ? you learn new things everyday. you probably never ran across that scripture in the bible before. now you can add that verse to your list of arsenal wink
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by CrazyMan(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: Yes, by his graces, I am a spiritual man. is that not obvious already ? grin
Obvious where?

By Posting scriptural verses to suit your self acclaimed title?

You should know if indeed you're as spiritual as you claim that its a sin to proclaim yourself something that should be left for the spirit of God to decide...

Like I stated earlier, this thread is a joke...I'm done with you.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
Obvious where?

By Posting scriptural verses to suit your self acclaimed title?

You should know if indeed you're as spiritual as you claim that its a sin to proclaim yourself something that should be left for the spirit of God to decide...

Like I stated earlier, this thread is a joke...I'm done with you.
yeah return to the valley of dry bones where you belong.
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: Well you know what they say ? you learn new things everyday. you probably never ran across that scripture in the bible before. now you can add that verse to your list of arsenal wink

Could you please explain Matthew 7:1-5 as quoted by crazy man
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by solomon111(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
He is not wrong.
The battle of armageddon is a battle that would see raptured saints in collaboration with angels and led by jesus christ himself,wage war against the mighty forces of Evil in this world.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
solomon111: He is not wrong.
The battle of armageddon is a battle that would see raptured saints in collaboration with angels and led by jesus christ himself,wage war against the mighty forces of Evil in this world.
Thanks Brah. These people just dont get it. they are knee deep in oyedepo doctrine of prosperity gospel grin grin
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink:

Could you please explain Matthew 7:1-5 as quoted by crazy man
do not judge is meant for the spiritually dead. this is one of the things you are instructed not to do to get spiritual. however once you are spiritual then you can judge because you will be operating out of a godly spirit. that verse is directed at the spiritually dead
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: do not judge is meant for the spiritually dead. this is one of the things you are instructed not to do to get spiritual. however once you are spiritual then you can judge because you will be operating out of a godly spirit. that verse is directed at the spiritually dead

Oh okay, I got you!
Re: You Are Not Raptured Into Heaven. You Will Be Raptured To Go Fight A War by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
seriallink:

Oh okay, I got you!
ITS INSTRUCTIONS. LIKE, DO NOT KILL, DO NOT STEAL, DO NOT JUDGE, DO NOT COVET ETC ETC. these are instructions on how to get closer to the lord. thats that verse you posted. however the other verse i posted is for when you are now with the lord because now you are operating from a godly objective spirit. i am just reiterating. Glad you got it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God / Are smart devices replacing printed Bible? / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.