Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze (1006 Views)

While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by saintvc(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2012
U hav bin datin a guy for years.then he brings a ring and proposes mariage and then ure suprised. Shokd. Why?

U mean since u two were dating, u neva xpectd him to ask u to marry him. U tot u both wil b boy and girlfrend forever?

Wen u were datin , u werent xpecting mariage? Were u lukin forward to short time benefit lyk saex and money?

WHY ARE GALS SUPRISE WEN THEIR BOY FREND THEY HAV BIN DATIN FOR LONG PROPOSES MARIAGE?
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by jhydebaba(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2012
All na wash.
So that she does not look cheap to the guy. Mind you, she has gone on dry fasting and prayers.

1 Like

Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by tobezekiel(f): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2012
U mean in nollywood? grin
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by k2039: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2012
caught off guard.
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by nicky4lif(f): 1:24am On Sep 11, 2012
The shock means-so u really love me this much?
So I'm better than all the girls u have ever met?
So u want me to be the mother of ur unborn children?
So u really can't leave without me nd it goes on like that.
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by Rocktation(f): 2:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Hehe. C'mon, don't play like you don't know that it colors the scene. Deny all you want, but y'all always expect some kind of mehler or something whenever you hold out that ring. Else, you'd only do something like throw it at her to catch like a ball, when you're rushing off to work or leave it at the foyer and phone her up about it later on.

Like you're doing her a favour, you do want to see some kind of reaction. And what better reaction can hoist your innate royal cockiness at this point, than to actually act 'surprised'? grin
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by tobechi74: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2012
Women are confused specie

1 Like

Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by Riskyman(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2012
Rocktation: Hehe. C'mon, don't play like you don't know that it colors the scene. Deny all you want, but y'all always expect some kind of mehler or something whenever you hold out that ring. Else, you'd only do something like throw it at her to catch like a ball, when you're rushing off to work or leave it at the foyer and phone her up about it later on.

Like you're doing her a favour, you do want to see some kind of reaction. And what better reaction can hoist your innate royal cockiness at this point, than to actually act 'surprised'? grin

OP this badt lady said it all... All na formings and wash, they always expect the man to come up with it some day. See, if they wait and its not fortcoming, you will get a question like "Where is this relationship leading us to".
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by Mynd44: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2012
nicky4lif: The shock means-so u really love me this much?
So I'm better than all the girls u have ever met?
So u want me to be the mother of ur unborn children?
So u really can't leave without me nd it goes on like that.
Oh please spare me that. She is just happy that she will be able to show the ring off to her single and depressed friends
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by xynerise: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2012
Because many guys are inconsistent and unpredictable. So when one proposes then you are a lucky girl.
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by 190: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2012
Maybe th e gurl thought she can keep stealing money

And when d dude pops d ring out

She's like holy phuck - I'm trapped!

Nor be Nigerian girls again!
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by xynerise: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2012
190: Maybe th e gurl thought she can keep stealing money

And when d dude pops d ring out

She's like holy phuck - I'm trapped!

Nor be Nigerian girls again!
Smh grin. Chai! Your mama dey try o to train pikin like u
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by tobechi20(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
tobezekiel: U mean in nollywood? grin

it hapens real life.
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise:
Smh grin. Chai! Your mama dey try o to train pikin like u

LmaO -- I guess she's been Ordering for some Manual Handouts! grin grin
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by tobechi20(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Girls are xpecting the worst but hoping for the best.

They hope for marriage but xpect disapointment from their lovers.
Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by tulk2mi: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
For 9ja? who dey propose?
As soon as she give u smthing, she don dey introduce u give mama, next all her siblings don kno u (Cos she claim say she no dey do confidential love (Kelekele))b4 long marriage topic na una don dey take greet each other (UR FRIENDS N HER FRIENDS DON DEY ADDRESS UNA AS 'WEY UR WIFE' OR "WEY UR HUSBAND') b4 u close eye open u r already married. em, em, which tym wey u propose? smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: Gals, I Need Xplanation Pleaze by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Its a pride thing

(1) (Reply)

Marriage...marriage ..why The Pressure / How Do You Feel Being The One Asking All The Question In Chat? / 10 Red Signs You Shouldn’t Take Back Your ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.