Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. (3349 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by OSDiggy2(m): 1:42am On Sep 23, 2012
It is a life experience.. I can't explain how everytin jst started. I knew dis gal 2 b a girl friend 2 my close friend (a boy). They loved each other, at time goes dey had a problem and got separated. After sometime she startd developing feelings of love 2wards me, i found out tru body language, i informed mi guy who is her ex-boyf he told me 2 chop and leave her. But in mi mind i jst wana no d reason 4 her actiön. She persisted, even calling me al maner of lovely name, at d progress i tried 2 show her dat i have other gals dat i'm runing package with, but she didnt even want 2 care about me having other gals. 2 mi greatest surprise, i wnt 2 sack her by telling her dat i'm nt financialy bouyant,dats makes her 2 love me d more. She dnt want me 2 spend damn! She do prevent me 2 touch her phone,in as much as she is aware dat i knew dat she had other male friends. And finally she doesnt want me 2 have sex with her as regular as i wish. ? WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT FROM A GUY IF NOT MATERIAL THINGS. It is a life experience.. I can't explain how everytin jst started. I knew dis gal 2 b a girl friend 2 my close friend (a boy). They loved each other, at time goes dey had a problem and got separated. After sometime she startd developing feelings of love 2wards me, i found out tru body language, i informed mi guy who is her ex-boyf he told me 2 chop and leave her. But in mi mind i jst wana no d reason 4 her actiön. She persisted, even calling me al maner of lovely name, at d progress i tried 2 show her dat i have other gals dat i'm runing package with, but she didnt even want 2 care about me having other gals. 2 mi greatest surprise, i wnt 2 sack her by telling her dat i'm nt financialy bouyant,dats makes her 2 love me d more. She dnt want me 2 spend damn! She do prevent me 2 touch her phone,in as much as she is aware dat i knew dat she had other male friends. And finally she doesnt want me 2 have sex with her as regular as i wish. ? WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT FROM A GUY IF NOT MATERIAL THINGS. It is a life experience.. I can't explain how everytin jst started. I knew dis gal 2 b a girl friend 2 my close friend (a boy). They loved each other, at time goes dey had a problem and got separated. After sometime she startd developing feelings of love 2wards me, i found out tru body language, i informed mi guy who is her ex-boyf he told me 2 chop and leave her. But in mi mind i jst wana no d reason 4 her actiön. She persisted, even calling me al maner of lovely name, at d progress i tried 2 show her dat i have other gals dat i'm runing package with, but she didnt even want 2 care about me having other gals. 2 mi greatest surprise, i wnt 2 sack her by telling her dat i'm nt financialy bouyant,dats makes her 2 love me d more. She dnt want me 2 spend damn! She do prevent me 2 touch her phone,in as much as she is aware dat i knew dat she had other male friends. And finally she doesnt want me 2 have intimacy with her as regular as i wish. ? WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT FROM A GUY IF NOT MATERIAL THGS.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by tellwsdom: 1:50am On Sep 23, 2012
Bros, your brain must have squeezed just like your thread
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by deniyor: 3:08am On Sep 23, 2012
And you had to ccopy and paste three times?
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Mynd44: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2012
And what if she has genuine feelings for you? Ever thought of that?
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by greedie1(f): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2012
Isnt it obvious? She wants love, committment.....
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2012
Mayb she jst wnt a man she can call her own. Guy why d copy n paste na?
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by xynerise: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Maybe u have the koko she is looking for grin
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Akin1212(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2012
Please bury this thread, who wrote it?
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by ITbomb(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2012
Where did u copy this from?
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Mynd44: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by 190: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2012
ITbomb: Where did u copied this from?

"Copied" - na so undecided
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2012
modify that before I vex
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2012
Op, we want you
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by xynerise: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2012
See 4k up cheesy
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by 190: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
modify that before I vex

Kant u see his handle IT Bomb - he's obviously bomb-ing everywhere
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Sleekknight(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2012
Lwkmfh
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2012
I am facing almost similar mattr and i kw exactly wot she wnts..
She wants to make ur frnd regret brking-up wit her. Mak i tell u d truth, if u fit COLLECT, collct well, then brk her heart and hand her over to anoda frnds to BEND D HEART,COLLECT, BRK D HEART then HAND OVER 2 ANODA (4 same sequence). Share d national cake.
FREELY U HAVE RECEIEVED, FREELY GIVE
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by ITbomb(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
modify that before I vex
Done Ma
No thanks to auto complete
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Mynd44: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2012
ITbomb:
Done Ma
hmmm
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2012
ITbomb:
Done Ma
good boy
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
hmmm
problems?
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by OSDiggy2(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44: And what if she has genuine feelings for you? Ever thought of that?
i dnt c any genuine reason in dat affair cus she is dating other men as well as me, and we both are aware... Coming 2 our private tins, she does'nt nid it as regular i wanted. So wat do she want ?
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nnekacherry: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy: I am facing almost similar mattr and i kw exactly wot she wnts..
She wants to make ur frnd regret brking-up wit her. Mak i tell u d truth, if u fit COLLECT, collct well, then brk her heart and hand her over to anoda frnds to BEND D HEART,COLLECT, BRK D HEART then HAND OVER 2 ANODA (4 same sequence). Share d national cake.

Hmmm.. This is wicked. You shouldn't treat a human being like trash even if she deserves it.. Pls stop thinking like this, it's disgusting...
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by 190theclown: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2012

Now dats a REAL man!

Bro u nid 2 teach mynd-44 some basics in relationships
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2012

I cant help but wonder?
You must be a beast!
Pray tell me, do you have a sister
If she is the girl in question,
hope she would still be a national cake.
GUYS LIKE YOU ARE DISGUSTING!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Hmmm.. This is wicked. You shouldn't treat a human being like trash even if she deserves it.. Pls stop thinking like this, it's disgusting...
nneka!! I studied ladies and i realised dat SOME of them think lk hen(''appologies'').
If u touch dem, u'r nt a gentleman. If u dnt, u'r nt man enough!! She cnt b treated lk a queen when she wnts to make my frnd feel pains. The best way to treat such cases is to show them dat u'r related to d wisest man KING SOLO!! I DON TALK MY OWN!!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
AmBeautiful:

I cant help but wonder?
You must be a beast!

u r right, am a beast(dats if d definatn of beast is sum1 who treat girl d way dey should be treated)!!
And i'll remain a beast until u girls strt thinking thru ur head and nt ur anus!! It's a humbly suggestion i gave, am nt forcing it on it!! I've done it, its working perfectly!! Jst try it.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by cindyrella(f): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Gosh you are wicked!
What kind of human being are you?

Pathetic!
(No offence)
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by 190theclown: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
undecided
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:

u r right, am a beast(dats if d definatn of beast is sum1 who treat girl d way dey should be treated)!!
And i'll remain a beast until u girls strt thinking thru ur head and nt ur anus!! It's a humbly suggestion i gave, am nt forcing it on it!! I've done it, its working perfectly!! Jst try it.

Well as far as you agree that
if your sister gets into this situation too, and she should be shared round like a national cake,
then please keep on being a beast.
What's my own
I reason with my brain, obviously the kind of girls you mingle with must be the type who reason like you through the anus
Because birds of the same feather flock together.
I wonder the kind of personality you have?
Keep on keep keeping on.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by AdeniyiA(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
Op, we want you
who ar d 'we'?
OP,u're in trouble today,i go see ao u go handle em
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
And as for you the op, better leave the girl alone.
If you don't like her,
tell her straight and let her be!
There is no need to do rubbish to feel like a man.
Simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoiding A Bad Marriage By Pastor Chris. / That One Man / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.