Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female (8878 Views)

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by 360command: 3:47am On Sep 17, 2012
saxywale: Like poles repel and unlike poles attract. Shikena!

Now thats a what i call a Touche!!!!!!! the best answer for question raised grin grin grin grin
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by pendusky(m): 4:08am On Sep 17, 2012
no need to worry abt who interview u as long as you are prepared for it!!
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by greatgod2012(f): 4:32am On Sep 17, 2012
as a woman, i'd prefer a male, because sometimes, envy seems to creep in when woman is involved and u seem to dress more dn d interviewer. Also, when men are involved, a lady will not want to "yeye" herself, hence,try so much to make d man know dt what man can do, woman can do better, including d job in question.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2012
A goat.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by kalufelix(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2012
alaoeri: Prefer a man, some women at the corridor of power are just hard to beat.
u made me think twice
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by farydah: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2012
doesnt matter cos frankly, while facing an interview panel, im mostly preoccupied with what to say and not who's asking. I've had solely male, solely female and mixed interviewers and there hasnt been any marked difference i must say
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by LAdepartment: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2012
Ma people, how do I answer a question in interview which says what can I do for them i.e d company
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by gunuvi(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2012
Na me dey always interview people. Even for embassy na me dey ask consular question..so this una question no concern my type..
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by kennytidistar(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2012
i prefer male interviewer because female get pride, jealouse, and envy.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by LAdepartment: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2012
Pls Do I need to back ma CV wit any letter wen submitting n dressing also has meaning wen submitting
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by deols(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2012
When they attain the big status,women bcom men. I'd rather the real ones grin
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by kennytidistar(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2012
Adepartment]Ma people, how do I answer a question in interview
which says what can I do for them i.e d company.

they are only asking you what you have to offer. just simply reply base on your working experince in relation to the position you applied for and how it will increase their productivity and services simple but some employer will shun you if you dont have any experience relating to their industry and sector that is why the question always come up often
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Clemzy16(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2012
I'll Prefer A Female Interviewer. Reason being that, i'm good looking and charming. Wouldn't be a bad thing if i give her some eye reaction.(Not everybody working today really have the qualifications, the looks is attached to it.) Ladies love guys that can sweep them off their feet. Especially when you are in the same company.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by olapluto(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2012
I have always found female interviewers easier to impress. Most men seem to know what a woman wants to hear anyway. In technical interviews, it doesnt matter who you have, if you dont know it, you dont know it. However, if its a behavioral interview, it is always better to have the opposite sex. You just have to imagine you want to win her heart, and you have her attention, so fire on.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Jarus(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2012
Women can be overly nice and sympathetic or extremely opposite. Men are to a greater extent objective. I personally don't have a preference - I have scaled interviews conducted by both.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by naijaswag1: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2012
It does not matter whether it's a male or female.What matters is that I need that job and whoever is asking the questions should give it me.

1 Like

Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by DukeNija(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2012
Men are more analytical and more result oriented. Women are sometimes sentimental.
My cutting-business talent/ skills will appeal to a man more than a woman.
My Charisma and flair will appeal to a Woman more than a man.
Either way, its a Win.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by DukeNija(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2012
Women mostly hire men. Women dislike other women.
They see them as competition in the company.
Women and their issues.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Gwekzy: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2012
None
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by HumanPsycho(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
A woman ??! Maybe matured, lady... Whatever female, they dwell in their feelings, hope not to meet the alpha female it won't be easy and mis-use of power though there are exceptions, a man might just be better, he can decode without feelings someone who is good and will improve.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by hardbody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2012
Clemzy16: I'll Prefer A Female Interviewer. Reason being that, i'm good looking and charming. Wouldn't be a bad thing if i give her some eye reaction.(Not everybody working today really have the qualifications, the looks is attached to it.) Ladies love guys that can sweep them off their feet. Especially when you are in the same company.

Bros no be curse, you go teyyy for job market, guess why?, you have all the wrong attitude and reasons for wanting a job in teh first place
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by hardbody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2012
I have met both and scaled through on several occasions. However, with benefit of hindsight, i think the females are generally less objective and more easily swayed. The toughest interview i attended (so far the last) was for a very high position, actually senior executive management position, i was not prepared for that interview because i could not even decode the industry, there was a lady and a gentleman, after the psychometric test that qualified me to face the panel, it was hell as teh man asked all the toughest questions and the lady was just helping to add up stuff when she felt i was making good effort. Needless to say, i left the interview knowing i wasnt landing the job and sure as hell i did not. If i had faced only that lady, i swear i would have gotten that job and heck, it was a juicy shiit. I missed it though.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by stepo707: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2012
Well either of them but women are just a pain in the ass.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Agimor(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
WafiJoe: Whoever, i don't care. I'll show my interviewer what I've got.
Seconded.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Exponental(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Gender?........ I dont care?
As long as the person will dance to my tune and grant me d job.
Shikena!!!
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
From my own experiences with female interviewers, I prefer a male one any day!
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by TYTAN(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
What a lazy way to approach interviews, You should be prepared for anyone. Show your stuff.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by RoselynDavid: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
as a female i prefer a male.
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by Sike(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
FEMALE ONPOINT
Re: Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female by DonaldGenes(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
WafiJoe: Whoever, i don't care. I'll show my interviewer what I've got.
#real talk#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is An Insult To Graduates. What Da F.uck!!! / Soliciting For Alan And Grant Aptitude Test Materials / Ogun State Subeb 2nd Stage Of Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.