Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? (1154 Views)

SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / Diz Abuja Girls Sef / Abuja Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Abujafood: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2012
I'm tempted to ask the question when I hear the ridiculous amount of money Abj chicks demand from guys who want to date them. One lady I heard of declined a car gift her sugar daddy bought her because she felt it was below her class meanwhile it was a Toyota Corolla 2011 model.

Another Abj chick wouldn't date a guy because he couldn't afford to pay her rent which was over N1 million for a 2 bedroom flat in Wuse for 1 year. When I hear guys scream about how hungry Abj chicks are for cash, I'm tempted to ask this question - Are Abj chicks the greediest in Naija? What's your opinion?
Re: Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Lovetinz(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2012
They havent met Lagos girls.
My babe wants my new laptop.
The only thing poor me own that is of any value.
And she know say na im I dey take work and browse o!

My friends girl wants him to sell his car to pay for her rent undecided
Re: Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Abujafood: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2012
@Lovetinz

I tire for your girl long throat o! But seriously compare turning down an expensive car gift to demanding for a laptop. As for the girl that wants her guy to sell his car to pay for her rent, if I be your guy she's well and truly on her own!
Re: Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Lovetinz(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2012
The Lappy is to me what Nigeria is to Jonathan, Everything!

1 Like

Re: Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
If you can't stand the materialistic girls, go for the ones that meet your pocket simple
Re: Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mynd_44: If you can't stand the materialistic girls, go for the ones that meet your pocket simple

Why don't these guys listen to you self ?
Re: Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Why don't these guys listen to you self ?
Re: Are Abuja Girls The Greediest In Nigeria? by Abujafood: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Who said I was interested in materialistic girls? I'm merely trying to get opinions from folks about my observation. No harm in seeking help in weeding out gold diggers is there?

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? Pls Advice Needed / Is It True That No Girl Is Truly Single? / Sijo01 Is A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.