Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

List Of Nairaland Pharisees - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Nairaland Pharisees (4109 Views)

Goshen360 And Tbaba. Pharisees Of Different Religions / Atheists, Pharisees, Sadducees And Christians. Let Me Borrow Your Ears / Pharisees Sit In Moses' Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2012
Reyginus
Crazy Man
Ihedinobi
Mr Anony
Danwo
Delafruita is a sadducee
Frosbel is a passive pharisee

add more to the list of Nairaland pharisees and sadducess if the spirit moves you grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Lol.. what do you mean by Pharisees?
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto: Lol.. what do you mean 'Pharisees'?

7-Muskeeto- now he is a pharisee and sadducee combined lol
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2012
pharisees and saducees are religious leaders of sorts who specialize in gainsaying and cherry picking faults and looking for faults so they can trip you up grin grin kinda like in christ days wink cheesy
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: pharisees and saducees are religious leaders of sorts who specialize in gainsaying and cherry picking faults and looking for faults so they can trip you up grin grin kinda like in christ days wink cheesy
Lol, 7 is a perfect number, number of completion... I'm surprised I made your 'list', yet JoAgbaje and Goshen didn't.. r u trying to start a new sect?
I mean, there were 12 tribes of Israel, but you Christians give tribes and divisions a whole new meaning...
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol, 7 is a perfect number, number of completion... I'm surprised I made your 'list', yet JoAgbaje and Goshen didn't.. r u trying to start a new sect?
I mean, there were 12 tribes of Israel, but you Christians give tribes and divisions a whole new meaning...
Joagbaje is definitely not a pharisee. Goshen is not a pharisee either. a new sect ? yes its called ' lets expose nairalands pharisees ' grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: Joagbaje is definitely not a pharisee. Goshen is not a pharisee either. a new sect ? yes its called ' lets expose nairalands pharisees ' grin grin grin
Enjoy yourself then...
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by k2039: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2012
ROFLMAOAPMP

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by danwo: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777:

1Reyginus
2Crazy Man
3Ihedinobi
4Mr Anony
5Danwo
6Delafruita is a sadducee
7Frosbel is a passive pharisee

add more to the list of Nairaland pharisees and sadducess if the spirit moves you grin grin

musKeeto:

Lol.. what do you mean by Pharisees?

obadiah777:

musKeeto:

Lol, 7 is a perfect number, number of completion...

I'm surprised I made your 'list', yet JoAgbaje and Goshen didn't.. r u trying to start a new sect?

@musKeeto

Maybe obadiah777 should have gone to Specsavers grin

You are #8
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2012
danwo:

@musKeeto

Maybe obadiah777 should have gone to Specsavers grin

You are #8
you dont say grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by ijawkid(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777:

Lmao......

Muskeeto is infact. Ceaser...

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao......

Muskeeto is infact. Ceaser...
you are right. Augustus Caesar the tax collector and ball crusher grin grin Muskeeto makes sure he collects his pound of flesh. does not matter if you are a 60 pound anorexic with no flesh to spare LOL
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: Reyginus
Crazy Man
Ihedinobi
Mr Anony
Danwo
Delafruita is a sadducee

Hahahahahah Buzugee, this one is new....LWKMD gringringrin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2012
seriallink:

I am doing the lords work by exposing the pharisees amongst us LOLz. you have any names to add to the list ?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by holyvirgin: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2012
seriallink:

laff properly joor! C how u just dey pour spit everywhere.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
holyvirgin:

Holyvirgin, u want join the list 2 abi gringringrin....Obadiah go kill person with laff

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Delafruita(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: Reyginus
Crazy Man
Ihedinobi
Mr Anony
Danwo
Delafruita is a sadducee

whats the criteria for been a pharisee?and why the heck am i tagged as a saduccee?the only one on your list
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by danwo: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Delafruita:

whats the criteria for been a pharisee?

and why the heck am i tagged as a saduccee?the only one on your list

^^^^

In a manner corresponding to obadiah777's way of reasoning

Pharisee is a "far-to-see"

Saduccee is a "sad-to-see"

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Delafruita(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
danwo:

^^^^

In a manner corresponding to obadiah777's way of reasoning

Pharisee is a "far-to-see"

Saduccee is a "sad-to-see"
damn
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Goshen360(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which kind thing my eyes come start dey read this early morning so? What kind of crusade is this Even my beloved brothers who the Goshen LORD loves is in this list...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I reject it BY FIRE AND BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. ANY enemy of the beloved brothers FALL DOWN AND QUENCH, FALL, FALL FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL, QUENCH, QUENCH, FIRE,, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I SAY FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL.........(have you fallen and quenched?)........The guy no gree fall and quench ooooooooooo. E be like the scripture is working.....He that is NOT against us is for us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by CrazyMan(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Damwo
Your quote below has been noted. Guess I didn't see his definition...thanks
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by danwo: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
CrazyMan:

Could you elaborate more on your definition of a pharisee please?

obadiah777:

pharisees and saducees are religious leaders of sorts

who specialize in gainsaying and cherry picking faults

and looking for faults so they can trip you up
grin grin

kinda like in christ days wink cheesy
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
holyvirgin:
grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Goshen360: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which kind thing my eyes come start dey read this early morning so? What kind of crusade is this Even my beloved brothers who the Goshen LORD loves is in this list...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I reject it BY FIRE AND BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. ANY enemy of the beloved brothers FALL DOWN AND QUENCH, FALL, FALL FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL, QUENCH, QUENCH, FIRE,, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I SAY FALL, FALL, FALL, FALL.........(have you fallen and quenched?)........The guy no gree fall and quench ooooooooooo. E be like the scripture is working.....He that is NOT against us is for us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Goshen been drinking sapele water this morning grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
CrazyMan:
Could you elaborate more on your - self oriented definition of a pharisee please?
a Nairaland gainsayer who gainsays with his own vain opinions. if you gainsay backed by scriptures then you are a debater. as scripture says ' iron sharpens iron is how we stay strong '. scripture also says ' debate thy cause with thy neighbor'. so gainsaying has to be backed by scriptures and not your own vain opinions. scripture says ' the word is of no private interpretation'. that in essence is a nairaland pharisee. a professional gainsayer full of vain opinions.

gainsayer = opposer

Delafruita:
whats the criteria for been a pharisee?and why the heck am i tagged as a saduccee?the only one on your list

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
let me add Martian to the list of pharisees
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=Delafruita]
whats the criteria for been a pharisee?and why the heck am i tagged as a saduccee?the only one on your list[/quote ] Lwkmh o. That's because you are a special breed.
On a serious note buzugee, you have to examine yourself.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=Reyginus][/quote] examine myself ? there you go exhibiting your pharisee traits grin grin what needs to be examined ?
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: examine myself ? there you go exhibiting your pharisee traits grin grin what needs to be examined ?
You dont know that by leaving 'unchristain' views unchallenged, we are giving room to intellectual and scriptural immorality. You are different in every issue where the brethrens are indifferent. Are you possessed with the contrary spirit or the spirit of God?
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Reyginus: You dont know that by leaving 'unchristain' views unchallenged, we are giving room to intellectual and scriptural immorality. You are different in every issue where the[b] brethrens [/b]are indifferent. Are you possessed with the contrary spirit or the spirit of God?
What brethren do you speak off ? i share the same doctrine with people who are willing to search the scriptures for themselves as guided by the spirit and not some archaic passed down heresy from tithe pastors. Ijawkid is a brethren who i share the same doctrine with. Frosbel is starting to detach himself from spoonfed scriptures of old and he is starting to see the light. So the question is, who are you serving ? Oyakhilome or God ?
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: What brethren do you speak off ? i share the same doctrine with people who are willing to search the scriptures for themselves as guided by the spirit and not some archaic passed down heresy from tithe pastors. Ijawkid is a brethren who i share the same doctrine with. Frosbel is starting to detach himself from spoonfed scriptures of old and he is starting to see the light. So the question is, who are you serving ? Oyakhilome or God ?
Lol. Every bible verse you get hold of, lose meaning. I wish you well bro.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. Every bible verse you get hold of, lose meaning. I wish you well bro.
what bible are you reading ? hope you know all those NIV are not real bibles. the only real bible is the KJV. you err if you dont read KJV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Kjv Is The Real Bible And Niv, Esv, Nlt And Rest Are Corrupted / Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story / God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.