Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

List Of Nairaland Pharisees - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Nairaland Pharisees (4114 Views)

Goshen360 And Tbaba. Pharisees Of Different Religions / Atheists, Pharisees, Sadducees And Christians. Let Me Borrow Your Ears / Pharisees Sit In Moses' Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2012
doubleDx:

I aint no potential pharisee homie cheesy
not yet you aint lol grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2012
alexleo:

It seems your own understanding of pharisees are those who refuse to bend the scripture towards the popular and easy easy side.
BUT YOU DO ERR CHIEF ALEXLEO. MY UNDERSTANDING OF PHARISEES ALIGNS PERFECTLY WHEN JUXTAPOSED WITH BIBLICAL UNDERSTANDING OF PHARISEES. YOU DO ERR grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Is Our Comforter / Pilgrims, Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Prophet T.B Joshua Words On Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.