Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

List Of Nairaland Pharisees - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Nairaland Pharisees (4113 Views)

Goshen360 And Tbaba. Pharisees Of Different Religions / Atheists, Pharisees, Sadducees And Christians. Let Me Borrow Your Ears / Pharisees Sit In Moses' Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: OH YES. MORE NEW NAMES LIKE FIELD MARSHALL SERIALLINK THE PHARISEE AND BOOKMARK THE SADDUCEE AND TRUTHISLIGHT THE PHARISEE. YOU JUST NARROWLY MISSED THE LIST IJAWKID grin grin grin
Lmao... ur reincarnation period never elapse? New YEAR don dey reach o...

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: OH YES. MORE NEW NAMES LIKE FIELD MARSHALL SERIALLINK THE PHARISEE AND BOOKMARK THE SADDUCEE AND TRUTHISLIGHT THE PHARISEE. YOU JUST NARROWLY MISSED THE LIST IJAWKID grin grin grin

Hahahahahah Buzugee, so, I'm on your list now huh? Smh grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:

Tell am oh. I no know whether na Elijah im go reincarnate into this time grin grin I don enter hin list too! Smh

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid: Oh I missed this thread....buzugee I gueSs you must have gotten more names to add to your list of pharisees and saducees.....

Brah Ijawkid, you have to be extra careful debating buzugee from now, my name made his list; you might just be next! grin grin grin

Edit: Buzugee is always right grin anyone who debates him, gets the ticket! Smh
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by CrazyMan(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:
Now that was funny... grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Boomark(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2012

lol...na wa for you o. Are you 'sad to see' me.

Is their any relationship between buzugee and buzubub abi beelzebub? I have been wondering.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2012
^^^grin grin grin grin!
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Obadiah777, I can see you are adding more names cheesy damn!
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: I am doing the lords work by exposing the pharisees amongst us LOLz. you have any names to add to the list ?

Perfect time to answer the bolded grin I'm adding:

Buzugee aka Obadiah777 - Pharisee to the listgrin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by ijawkid(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2012

Hahahahahaha....

I know you won't put up your twin bro as a pharisEeee......mama is gonna whop your azz if you do that..lol....

But serrialink and boomark are good guys......pardon them na....

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by ijawkid(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

Brah Ijawkid, you have to be extra careful debating buzugee from now, my name made his list; you might just be next! grin grin grin

Lol.....I sure won't make buzugees list....have you forgotten I'm his twin bro......??......if him try am ehh we go fight GIDIGBO....lol.....

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:
grin grin I FULL GROUND LIKE METHUSELAH

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

Hahahahahah Buzugee, so, I'm on your list now huh? Smh grin grin grin
YEZZUR. YOU SHO ENUFF IS A PHARISEE LOL
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by seyibrown(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: what bible are you reading ? hope you know all those NIV are not real bibles. the only real bible is the KJV. you err if you dont read KJV

Now, you need to back the above with the Bible ... failure to do so will will mean you should top the table in an entirely new category as Chief Pharisee c/u/m Sadducee! cool

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

LOOK AT THIS PHARISEE TALKING. GAINSAYING WITH VAIN OPINIONS IS HARDLY CALLED DEBATING LAST I CHECKED grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
seyibrown:

Now, you need to back the above with the Bible ... failure to do so will will mean you should top the table in an entirely new category as Chief Pharisee cum Sadducee! cool

Thank you dear. I have added him to the list already grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
You never tIre? grin grin grin grin grin
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS PHARISEE TALKING. GAINSAYING WITH VAIN OPINIONS IS HARDLY CALLED DEBATING LAST I CHECKED grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Boomark:

lol...na wa for you o. Are you 'sad to see' me.

Is their any relationship between buzugee and buzubub abi beelzebub? I have been wondering.
NAH I AINT SAD TO SEE YOU. I AM AS HAPPY AS TOOTHACHE WHEN I SEE YOU grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
doubleDx: Obadiah777, I can see you are adding more names cheesy damn!
YEZZUR. THE LIST OF NAIRALAND PHARISEES IS GROWING EXPONENTIALLY. DONT WORRY YOUR NAME HAS NOT MADE THE LIST YET grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS PHARISEE TALKING. GAINSAYING WITH VAIN OPINIONS IS HARDLY CALLED DEBATING LAST I CHECKED grin grin

Agreed. But you are a cherry-picking pharisee, agreed? I debated you with enough scripture on the other thread but you refused to address them grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

Perfect time to answer the bolded grin I'm adding:

Buzugee aka Obadiah777 - Pharisee to the listgrin
I VETO THIS ADDITION TO THE LIST grin ON THE BASIS THAT THE PHARISEE WHO MADE THIS ADDITION TO THE LIST IS WELL KNOWN FOR HIS LOVE OF SACRAMENTAL WINE. HE IS A WINE BIBBER AND A DRUNK
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahaha....

I know you won't put up your twin bro as a pharisEeee......mama is gonna whop your azz if you do that..lol....

But serrialink and boomark are good guys......pardon them na....
THATS WHY YOU AINT MAKE THE LIST YET. CUZ OF MAMA. HOWEVER YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO MAKING THE LIST. MAMA JUST GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....I sure won't make buzugees list....have you forgotten I'm his twin bro......??......if him try am ehh we go fight GIDIGBO....lol.....
grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
seyibrown:

Now, you need to back the above with the Bible ... failure to do so will will mean you should top the table in an entirely new category as Chief Pharisee cum Sadducee! cool

BUT OF COURSE I CAN BACK IT UP MY KIND MADAM >>>> REVELATION 22 VS 18-19. grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Truckpusher: You never tIre? grin grin grin grin grin
MA NIGGAAA grin I NEVER TIRE SIR. I STILL DEY FIGHT THIS GOOD FIGHT LOLZ
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: I VETO THIS ADDITION TO THE LIST grin ON THE BASIS THAT THE PHARISEE WHO MADE THIS ADDITION TO THE LIST IS WELL KNOWN FOR HIS LOVE OF SACRAMENTAL WINE. HE IS A WINE BIBBER AND A DRUNK

grin grin grin grin You are just being selfish grin You beat me down when it comes to the bolded. Your love for red wine is unimaginable. Well, I don't see that as a problem even Jesus was referred to as a drunk:

Matthew 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

Agreed. But you are a cherry-picking pharisee, agreed? I debated you with enough scripture on the other thread but you refused to address them grin grin
AND THEN YOU WOKE UP. LOOK AT THIS JOSEPH. grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin grin You are just being selfish grin You beat me down when it comes to the bolded. Your love for red wine is unimaginable. Well, I don't see that as a problem even Jesus was referred to as a drunk:

Matthew 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
OH YEAH BUT I AM TRYING TO STAY CLEAN. I AM 8 HOURS CLEAN grin grin I WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY. BABY STEPS grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: OH YEAH BUT I AM TRYING TO STAY CLEAN. I AM 8 HOURS CLEAN grin grin I WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY. BABY STEPS grin grin

Only 8hrs? Smh

I don laff sotey my sister asked whether I dey okay grin grin LWTMB

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: YEZZUR. THE LIST OF NAIRALAND PHARISEES IS GROWING EXPONENTIALLY. DONT WORRY YOUR NAME HAS NOT MADE THE LIST YET grin

I aint no potential pharisee homie cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by alexleo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: What brethren do you speak off ? i share the same doctrine with people who are willing to search the scriptures for themselves as guided by the spirit and not some archaic passed down heresy from tithe pastors. Ijawkid is a brethren who i share the same doctrine with. Frosbel is starting to detach himself from spoonfed scriptures of old and he is starting to see the light. So the question is, who are you serving ? Oyakhilome or God ?

It seems your own understanding of pharisees are those who refuse to bend the scripture towards the popular and easy easy side.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2012
seriallink:

Only 8hrs? Smh

I don laff sotey my sister asked whether I dey okay grin grin LWTMB
grin grin grin 8 hours then. i am up to 40 hours now grin grin. na sofry sofry my brother. i go reash there eventually cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God 61st Annual Convention / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation / The Devil Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.