Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling (12502 Views)

EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga / Nigeria To Charge Russian Sailors With Arms Smuggling / Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Megabyts(m): 1:19am On Sep 12, 2012
Which former NSA? If it is Azazi, last time i checked he too was tried and found guiltyand retired from the army for gun running during yaradua's regime and was yet made the NSA by GEJ.This govt. Therefore has no honour,every criminal can serve it.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by juman(m): 3:49am On Sep 12, 2012
I don't think so.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka: @zip_up

my name is torkaka, u might want to check that name out with southern cameroun, now back to issues; its mandatory to get old but its optional to grow up! some one was taken to high court maitama on charges of gun running, yet a f.ool like you says its beer parlour rumours!
lawrence onoja and young alhaji were shot at (one of their aides lost his life) during the last election in benue zone c, yet this imph says benue zone c was peaceful!
some people dull sha!
My dear Camerounian, why does your passion run wide for Nigeria and Benue affairs? U have to write more, to convince me that you are not a Tiv man 'cos the hands typing those mess above is clearly those of a Tiv man with vested interest in the ministerial slot of Benue state.
FYI, i was in Otukpo before, during and after the election and in the best position to know if anyone was shot or not; and i tell you authoritatively that no body was shot during the election. Only fo.ols with pap brain like you would believe any junk piece they read on the pages of newspapers. I am not surprised by your vituperations on nairaland 'cos u are a fo.ol. You are obviously a cheap,low-life, zero-self-worth, crumb-of the-gutter, son of an ape.
BTW, how does having a case in the court makes one a criminal? Ever heard of the statement....not guilty until proven guilty?
CRETIN!! go get a life and stop stalking me around on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2012
Zip_up:
My dear Camerounian, why does your passion run wide for Nigeria and Benue affairs? U have to write more, to convince me that you are not a Tiv man 'cos the hands typing those mess above is clearly those of a Tiv man with vested interest in the ministerial slot of Benue state.
FYI, i was in Otukpo before, during and after the election and in the best position to know if anyone was shot or not; and i tell you authoritatively that no body was shot during the election. Only fo.ols with pap brain like you would believe any junk piece they read on the pages of newspapers. I am not surprised by your virtuperations on nairaland 'cos u are a fo.ol. You are obviously a cheap,low-life, zero-self-worth, crumb-of the-gutter, son of an ape.
BTW, how does having a case in the court makes one a criminal? Ever heard of the statement....not guilty until proven guilty?

not that i need to answer you right now cause clearly you lack intelligence but any hows; southern cameroun shares a boundary with benue! now do the math dumb arz!

"The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) senatorial candidate for Benue South Gen. Lawrence Onoja (rtd) was shot in Otukpo Icho, Otukpo Local Government Area yesterday.
A vehicle in Gen. Onoja’s convoy was riddled with bullets but the occupants were unhurt.

Gen. Onoja, a former military administrator in Katsina and Plateau states, according to Benjamin Obe, one of his aides, was on his way to a village on the outskirts of Otukpo to receive Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) defectors to the ACN when he ran into an ambush by unknown gunmen who fired at the vehicle in which he was travelling.

Narrating the circumstances of the attack, Obe said Gen. Onoja was seated beside Alhaji Usman Abubakar (aka Young Alhaji), the deputy governorship candidate of the A CN who was driving the Lexus four-wheel drive belonging to Col. Abubakar Abu (rtd), when the gunmen shot through the windshield on the passenger side of the vehicle. The bullet hit Gen. Onoja’s left hand.

Another vehicle, a Honda CRV belonging to Sunday Ikpa, was riddled with bullets. Gen. Onoja was rushed to a private hospital in Otukpo. He was still there as at last night, it was gathered.

The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) for Oturkpo Division, Zakari Ibrahim, confirmed the incident.

In April polls, Onoja will be contesting against David Mark, another retired General and the Senate president who is the PDP candidate.

Tension is building up in Otukpo between supporters of ACN and the Peopels Democratic Party (PDP) ahead of the elections.

Oturkpo is the headquarters of the Idoma, one of the two major ethnic groups in Benue State where Senate President David Mark hails from.
"
source:http://transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/145-society/3736-acn-candidate-gen-lawrence-onoja-rtd-shot

"Emmanuel Ajigbo, an aide to retired Maj.-Gen. Lawrence Onoja, the Benue North-Central senatorial candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), has been killed by unknown gunmen.

Ajigbo was killed in his Otukpo residence on Friday, the police said.
Ibrahim Zakari, the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in-charge of Otukpo, confirmed the assassination. He said the police had visited the scene of the incident and sent signals to the command headquarters in Makurdi.

Adoka Adaji, the Director of Media of Onoja's campaign organisation, condemned the attack and called on security agencies to bring the perpetrators to book.
"

source:http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-news-assassins-strike-benue

DID I HEAR A M.O.RON SAY THAT BENUE ZONE C WAS PEACEFUL

2 Likes

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Zip_up:
FYI, i was in Otukpo before, during and after the election and in the best position to know if anyone was shot or not; and i tell you authoritatively that no body was shot during the election. Only fo.ols with pap brain like you would believe any junk piece they read on the pages of newspapers. I am not surprised by your virtuperations on nairaland 'cos u are a fo.ol. You are obviously a cheap,low-life, zero-self-worth, crumb-of the-gutter, son of an ape.

grin grin grin coming from a guy who jumped into my discussion and joined issues with me grin grin grin
my dumb friend, between me and you who initially responded to whose post? grin grin grin grin
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Paulonminyi: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BOKO HARAM, BUT I DO KNOW ABBA MORO IS A CHRISTIAN(HIS NAME PATRICK) AND A CONFIRMED GUN RUNNER WHO WAS CAUGHT WITH ARMS IN MAKURDI DURING THE 2007 ELECTIONS! ASK ANY BENUE PERSON YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM!
am 4rm benue n evry benue person no dat Comr Abba is alway a clean man,a man devoid of partialism,political chuavinism,religious fanatism, economics opportunism n other urgly charaters attributed by many politician within n outsid nigeria. D acuse re handwork of opposition n if u re one of dem go n hange ursef lik judah

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2012
@Torkaka,If what you have and call intelligence is what you scupped from the pages of newspapers and stocked in your chicken-size pap-like brain, then i will advise you to wake up from your slumber and get back to reality. You are, no doubt, more gullible than i realise. How can any right thinking man believe anything he reads on the pages of newspaper? Politics in Nigeria is laced with lies and deceit and it's people like you who cannot use whatever they have as brain that are the intended target of the deceitful politicians and their tabloids.
You are a well-known stalker on Nairaland and i would advise you stay-off my back with your moronic post 'cos i don't do dimwits like you. slowpoke!!!
NB:My dear slowpoke, there is actually no maths to be done. It's either you are a Nigerian or you are a camerounian and judging from the unintelligent post you have put up so far, i really don't need any soothsayer to tell me that you are a Tiv man with 'our birth right' mentality. Go get a life! and desist from stalking people around. #sill.y goat!!!!
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2012
Zip_up: @Torkaka,If what you have and call intelligence is what you scupped from the pages of newspapers and stocked in your chicken-size pap-like brain, then i will advise you to wake up from your slumber and get back to reality. You are, no doubt, more gullible than i realise. How can any right thinking man believe anything he reads on the pages of newspaper? Politics in Nigeria is laced with lies and deceit and it's people like you who cannot use whatever they have as brain that are the intended target of the deceitful politicians and their tabloids.
You are a well-known stalker on Nairaland and i would advise you stay-off my back with your moronic post 'cos i don't do dimwits like you. slowpoke!!!
NB:My dear slowpoke, there is actually no maths to be done. It's either you are a Nigerian or you are a camerounian and judging from the unintelligent post you have put up so far, i really don't need any soothsayer to tell me that you are a Tiv man with 'our birth right' mentality. Go get a life! and desist from stalking people around. #sill.y goat!!!!

ZAKARI IBRAHIM; THE DPO OF OTURKPO DIVISION IS A NEWSPAPER FABRICATION? grin grin grin grin

I POSTED SOMETHING, SOME EDIOT REDUCED IT TO TRIBAL WAR AND HE BELIEVES HE IS SMART grin grin grin CHILDREN!!

2 Likes

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2012
@Tokaka, I don't expect you to know what is a fabrication. You obviously lack the intelligence to comprehend complex issues that bothers on politics. cheesy cheesy cheesy MORO.N!!!
NB:I've got job to do.Stay-off my back and stop distracting my attention #dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Paulonminyi: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:

not that i need to answer you right now cause clearly you lack intelligence but any hows; southern cameroun shares a boundary with benue! now do the math dumb arz!

"The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) senatorial candidate for Benue South Gen. Lawrence Onoja (rtd) was shot in Otukpo Icho, Otukpo Local Government Area yesterday.
A vehicle in Gen. Onoja’s convoy was riddled with bullets but the occupants were unhurt.

Gen. Onoja, a former military administrator in Katsina and Plateau states, according to Benjamin Obe, one of his aides, was on his way to a village on the outskirts of Otukpo to receive Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) defectors to the ACN when he ran into an ambush by unknown gunmen who fired at the vehicle in which he was travelling.

Narrating the circumstances of the attack, Obe said Gen. Onoja was seated beside Alhaji Usman Abubakar (aka Young Alhaji), the deputy governorship candidate of the A CN who was driving the Lexus four-wheel drive belonging to Col. Abubakar Abu (rtd), when the gunmen shot through the windshield on the passenger side of the vehicle. The bullet hit Gen. Onoja’s left hand.

Another vehicle, a Honda CRV belonging to Sunday Ikpa, was riddled with bullets. Gen. Onoja was rushed to a private hospital in Otukpo. He was still there as at last night, it was gathered.

The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) for Oturkpo Division, Zakari Ibrahim, confirmed the incident.

In April polls, Onoja will be contesting against David Mark, another retired General and the Senate president who is the PDP candidate.

Tension is building up in Otukpo between supporters of ACN and the Peopels Democratic Party (PDP) ahead of the elections.

Oturkpo is the headquarters of the Idoma, one of the two major ethnic groups in Benue State where Senate President David Mark hails from.
"
source:http://transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/145-society/3736-acn-candidate-gen-lawrence-onoja-rtd-shot

"Emmanuel Ajigbo, an aide to retired Maj.-Gen. Lawrence Onoja, the Benue North-Central senatorial candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), has been killed by unknown gunmen.

Ajigbo was killed in his Otukpo residence on Friday, the police said.
Ibrahim Zakari, the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in-charge of Otukpo, confirmed the assassination. He said the police had visited the scene of the incident and sent signals to the command headquarters in Makurdi.

Adoka Adaji, the Director of Media of Onoja's campaign organisation, condemned the attack and called on security agencies to bring the perpetrators to book.
"

source:http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-news-assassins-strike-benue

DID I HEAR A M.O.RON SAY THAT BENUE ZONE C WAS PEACEFUL
u guy re becomin unbearable 4 jumpin in2 matter u no nothin of. benue zone c was peaceful. Let me tel u ONOJA was usin tactics 2 tanish d image of King David Mark bt Mark ve his own jerimandrin. We shud nt us d media 2 say rubbish

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Paulonminyi: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=Trut][b]Yes, this man called Abba Moro is a ROGUE and ev!l, and who re u?
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Paul onminyi: u guy re becomin unbearable 4 jumpin in2 matter u no nothin of. benue zone c was peaceful. Let me tel u ONOJA was usin tactics 2 tanish d image of King David Mark bt Mark ve his own jerimandrin. We shud nt us d media 2 say rubbish
That despicable piece of sh1t called Torkaka is the worst rumour pedlar to ever cross my path online.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Zip_up: @Tokaka, I don't expect you to know what is a fabrication. You obviously lack the intelligence to comprehend complex issues that bothers on politics. cheesy cheesy cheesy MORO.N!!!
NB:I've got job to do.Stay-off my back and stop distracting my attention #dimwit!

. . . .AND WHERE DO YOU WORK? BENUE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE? grin grin grin grin grin OR YOU ARE PART OF ABBA MORO'S TOILET CLEANERS?

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
@Torkaka, I am my own boss and I employ people. You can put in your application for a job in my establishment. Who knows? you may be useful as my toilet cleaner or better still, as my gateman but definitely not as my clerk cos u clearly lack the wit to handle such complex responsibility.#Chicken brain#

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Zip_up: @Torkaka, I am my own boss and I employ people. You can put in your application for a job in my establishment. Who knows? you may be useful as my toilet cleaner or better still, as my gateman but definitely not as my clerk cos u clearly lack the wit to handle such complex responsibility.#Chicken brain#

I HEAR!! THE NEW ANTHEM FOR JOBLESS YOUTHS THESE DAYS "I AM MY OWN BOSS AND I EMPLOY PEOPLE" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
misreal: tnk u.bt i blve gej was nt de president den.nw sme nairalanders just wnt blame gej for dis one again

I do not want to believe that a father of kids, and the husband of a woman could write the quote above.
If it is so,I will say it so simple in Quote,
"Goodluck Egbere Jona can not be blamed for Moro's choice of being a criminal and notorious gun-runner, BUT GOODLUCK IS TO BE 100% BLAMED FOR CHOOSING A CRIMINAL AND GUN-RUNNER AS HIS MINISTER".
Hmmmm, Can two walk together except they have something in common?
Fee dee Fee.
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by MadCow1: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:

I HEAR!! THE NEW ANTHEM FOR JOBLESS YOUTHS THESE DAYS "I AM MY OWN BOSS AND I EMPLOY PEOPLE" grin grin grin grin

SUCKER Punch

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:

Hehehehehe........so calling people jobless is now your new trick to get them talking so that you can extract useful informations from them for your unholy albeit clandestine motive.Sorry dude, am too smart for your tricks. My business is built on the plater of laborious toil and i cannot afford to discuss it with a highly questionable character like you.
#Go get a life, dude.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
seems ebere's ministers also have their 40laptops crew! using many monikers!
Re: Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling by sukarmaris: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Plz stop that, stop saying what u dont know. Also dont judge, so u may not be judge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! / Ministers Intensify Lobby Over Cabinet Reshuffle - Newtelegraphonline / Osinbajo Inaugurates Nigeria Industrial Policy And Advisory Council (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.