Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (15326 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Caseless: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
I jst finishd servin my 3 days ban term.I was ban 4 ATTEMPTIN 2 derail a thread with 'garri question'..whch i neva ask b4 d ban-hammer landed. Wat hapend 2 freedom of speech and association? Sexkill,u shldn't hav banned me 4 repin d garri CABAL. I'm back!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by kutchs: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
I was banned recently by one isi aturu called OAM4J in the politics section for replying an attack on the person of the president of Nigeria. For the guy mind he go de hapi say he ban me, me I leave am nau go face ma work wetin be my own damua.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
I can see SEXKILLZ watching from the viewers' corner! C'mon baby you need to tell some niggas that you are the boss here! No one intimidates you on NL! Bring it on babe! cool
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Cdspencer(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Why people dey go jail like dis for nairaland ? Abi na afghan we dey so ?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Caseless: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Emekamex, be ready 2 get d sledge hammer of ur life 4 typin wat u jst typed dere. U'r atractin C-in-C of ban(sexkilz) 2 ursef. I no wan hear say they shoot bird him mama fly. I no de 4kup again afta d last ban.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Emekamex(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
caseless: Emekamex, be ready 2 get d sledge hammer of ur life 4 typin wat u jst typed dere. U'r atractin C-in-C of ban(sexkilz) 2 ursef. I no wan hear say they shoot bird him mama fly. I no de 4kup again afta d last ban.
Guy, cool down. He cant try it with me.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by goofie: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
pls u guys i dont get.who gets to do the banning? is der like a class captain? or for example cn i ban sexkills if he makes passes at me? grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
jay bee:
If ever in doubt, blame thy race innit bruv tongue tongue

Nah brudda, just playing about with the black thing... cheesy

But why did I get banned for 10 years, though?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Odinaka00(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
NEROSKY:

guy u're rite dat pyguru must be unwise and clueless....

Clueless like who? Abeg complete am
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by GARRIx7(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Viewing this topic: virtuoso01(m), Legit1, norrisman, kuljay, torres2(f), Teenaba(f), blogger1.0(m), xanadus, wonlasewonimi, yyb14, TCD, caseless, naptu2, deeplow, chuksbook, Claroo(m), jay bee(m), Alecia.M(f), anochuks08(m), offorbuike, goofie, sexkillz(m), Odinaka00(m), Willzkid(m), yemi2plus2(m), Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ(m), asala1, kiss of life, Emekamex(m), KingMEXX(m), ng4am(f) and 16 guest(s)
^^^^^^
Face of Judas .........

@Topic:
I was banned by a DIC.Ktatorial mod..OAM4J for spreading "the Goodnews of Garri Kingdom"..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I came back "worser" than before.... and I shall have my revenge, in this life or the next....
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by yemi2plus(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
micklplus: 7 years and still counting and no single ban yet! NEVER!

this user use a pron pic as his DP ban him
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by johnstar(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
yes ooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, bcu i said garri undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, bt will dis thread stop d ban in dis site cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Caseless: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
So,sexkillz ma de viewers list? Ok let's change d rithym. SEX-KILLO! how ur side? We de hail o! I'm sure members ar singin eulogy in ur name, and do take it as a subtext 2 d event. U must not alwyz use iron-fist 2 handle members as, they'r human lyk u.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by kokoye(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
You are not a tested and trusted Nairalander if you have not been banned..at least once!

Banning here makes you an elder statesman!

Association of Banned NLders
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by cowgurl: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yes! By me.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ALL, DONT UNDERSTAND, WHAT IS THE BANNING FOR AND WHAT DOES IT IMPLIES , WHAT IS THE OFFENCE LIKE
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
micklplus: 7 years and still counting and no single ban yet! NEVER!
Oya nw, come colect yur painter of garr! award
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by norrisman: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mad Cow: [b]I served a ban on one of my I.Ds that ran for over 3 years.. The ban only expired when we migrated from the old Nairaland to the new..

This is pretty useful information. Just found out I had been released after 2 years in purgatory even though it said lifetime ban.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Caseless: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
D mods shld knw dat off-topic thread attracts off-topic REPLY. So, i tink d agrievd members who were/are victims of ban might form a group like d dreaded GARRI-CABAL if d mods are not proactive in chekin their activities.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by valdubem(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Banned nlanders (old, new & still serving),I think its high time we form a group to tackle the oppression of banning on Nland. We should write a proposal to seun and his remote controlled toys to give us a go ahead note. freedom of expression must be practiced on Nairaland.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Shaw007: hahaha. . .multi-taskinggrin
Sexkillz's words unadulterated
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Taovic86(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hmh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: @ALL, DONT UNDERSTAND, WHAT IS THE BANNING FOR AND WHAT DOES IT IMPLIES , WHAT IS THE OFFENCE LIKE
waterofgladness,
are you a newbie?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by GARRIx7(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
val_dubem: Banned nlanders (old, new & still serving),I think its high time we form a group to tackle the oppression of banning on Nland. We should write a proposal to seun and his remote controlled toys to give us a go ahead note. freedom of expression must be practiced on Nairaland.

Join GPAN now!!!

G = That which must not be mentioned (Check my user name for an idea.... grin grin)
P = Producers or smtin like dat
A = Association
OF
N = Nairaland (abi Nigeria ??)

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Funny enough i've been banned without realising it. I wanted to comment on a post and i saw something like'sorry you cant do this at this time. . .'. I didn't realise it was a ban and i've been secretly wishing for a ban to know how it feels. Pls can one of the moderators ban me again? Although i didnt know the reason for that previous ban because i never insult people here and i dont mention the G word(although i'm usually tempted). I wish i could go back to that day and know the reason. Abeg make una ban me again na. . .
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by valdubem(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Join GPAN now!!!

G = That which must not be mentioned (Check my user name for an idea.... grin grin)
A = Association
OF

a tireless crusader like me
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
brokoto: Funny enough i've been banned without realising it. I wanted to comment on a post and i saw something like'sorry you cant do this at this time. . .'. I didn't realise it was a ban and i've been secretly wishing for a ban to know how it feels. Pls can one of the moderators ban me again? Although i didnt know the reason for that previous ban because i never insult people here and i dont mention the G word(although i'm usually tempted). I wish i could go back to that day and know the reason. Abeg make una ban me again na. . .
although your plea aint genuine
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by r231(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Join GPAN now!!!

A = Association
OF

you want to start again today abi undecided undecided
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ijigbamigb(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
How do u know if u had ever been banned?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by greatgod2012(f): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
banned once by pyguru for quoting another forum address to enlighten more on a particular thread, d ban lasted 4 an hour, i never knew its an offence to quote another forum address.

Rivalry at its peak!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan / What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.