Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (15327 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
A min silence to all garri activists that got banned while protestin deir right

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by dloy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think the rules here is common sense,stick by it and be saved.As anybody so far been banned for keeping silent or writing useful post?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by MrLee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yes i was banned cus i contested 4 d post of VP wh i won on d G4 cabal it lasted 4 2days but it did'nt stop me 4rm identifying with d G4 canal. Lng live Mr Lee, lng live Federal Repubic of G4 cabal on NL, lng live NL.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Caseless: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
KingMEXX: A min silence to all garri activists that got banned while protestin deir right
i observed 3 days silence 4 being a garri activist. 1 minute is small compare 2 my 4320 minutes of silence

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Chanchit: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
ijigbamigb: How do u know if u had ever been banned?

If you want to comment on any news, and you see something like "you can't do this now, try again in an hour" jst go and click on your username, then scroll down to confirm ur ban and the duration it will last.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

My Guy face ur front abeg !!!!!
grin chai
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ITbomb(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Before the advent of Sexkillz. NEVER

The question should be. [size=14pt]' Have You Been Banned Before Advent of Sexkillz? '[/size]

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by dontador(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hmmmm.... I thought ban last for 2days but i got banned from the ”car talk“ section for a ”YEAR“ by one ikenna something.... Mehn!!!! That ain't fair at all.... ”PYGURU“ is he an active member of nairaland cos when i went through his profile the she-male ain't active but he or she has been banning nairalanders...
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Onyiip(f): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
i have never been banned but would soon be.... If i continue posting ''this post has been hidden by seun''

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by manmustwac(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nice to see that my name has not been mentioned for banning members anyhow
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by firfinch(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
yes for posting a money making website
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Csami(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ma last post was hidden Why?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by pendusky(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Uncountable times! I dont knw wat provoke MODS, and they wil alwayr release me almost immediately, mayb my username always fight them! Lol... The changes? Yes even after the uncountable ban, i had a brawl wit Odunnu i left ther Unbanned, maybe the ban list was ful! Hahahaha! Odunu i mis ya!! grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by 0ldirty: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
OK-2-NV

OK=2=NV

OK2NVME

OK2NV

OK/2/NV

OldDirtyBastard (ban expires on 2106)

0ldDirtyBastard

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ITbomb(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
manmustwac: Nice to see that my name has not been mentioned for banning members anyhow

No Oga u too much. I admire your maturity.

Not some hunters that Killz at the slightest provocation
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by say4gunit(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
I've been banned once which lasted for a week, just because I use the G' word, I was banned unjustly cox I don't find the use of the G' word illegal in the forum rules. Terms and conditions of signing up in the forum doesn't state the use of the G' word is illegal in the forum! And the fact is I DON'T KNOW HOW IT AFFECT THE PRICE OF THAT 'THAT SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED' in my area!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by pendusky(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
dontador: Hmmmm.... I thought ban last for 2days but i got banned from the ”car talk“ section for a ”YEAR“ by one ikenna something.... Mehn!!!! That ain't fair at all.... ”PYGURU“ is he an active member of nairaland cos when i went through his profile the she-male ain't active but he or she has been banning nairalanders...

Whta U calling em? grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Una be fool: Getting ban is not an issue to me cos registering is just a mare formality. Oh yes! baned by pyguru and @ computer section for a year for making an attempt to help .i.e posting of a serial key

Banned for a year!!!! shocked shoooooo!

@ topic: Never been banned....yet
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Caseless: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
Odinaka00:

Clueless like who? Abeg complete am
like Commander in chief, his xcelency president padluck egbere azikiwe jolantan. President federal republic of nigeria. Hope i'm not off-topic 4 answerin his question.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
brokoto: Funny enough i've been banned without realising it. I wanted to comment on a post and i saw something like'sorry you cant do this at this time. . .'. I didn't realise it was a ban and i've been secretly wishing for a ban to know how it feels. Pls can one of the moderators ban me again? Although i didnt know the reason for that previous ban because i never insult people here and i dont mention the G word(although i'm usually tempted). I wish i could go back to that day and know the reason. Abeg make una ban me again na. . .
thats pyguru at work
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by bullseye2(f): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mad Cow: I served a ban on one of my I.Ds that ran for over 3 years.. The ban only expired when we migrated from the old Nairaland to the new..

I was banned for advocating the revenge killing of a certain tribe that was killing another tribe.. angry

Nice moniker you have there, fits like a glove.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231:

the smiley at the end of the statement means JOKE.....

what has girlfriend or anything got to do with this

well sorry o i was only joking with you but i guess you don't take jokes undecided undecided
sorry man,i known what the smiley means,buh it didnt show when i opened the page. We cool? cool
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
kokoye: You are not a tested and trusted Nairalander if you have not been banned..at least once!

Banning here makes you an elder statesman!

Association of Banned NLders

Wetin dem ban you for?

My own ban na daily dose
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by manmustwac(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
ITbomb:

No Oga u too much. I admire your maturity.

Not some hunters that Killz at the slightest provocation
He killz you at the slightest provocation abi? Well that's life for you I remember when he wasn't a mod and he was being a big nuisance on a topic in the religion section in the old nairaland I wanted to recommend him for a banning but did not because I was afraid of being called biased because the topic was a fight between atheists and theists now see how he is as a mod
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by cheddarking(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ive been banned so many times, at one point I thought I was a Banana...

Honorary shout out to Maclatunji. Fcck you very much you e-Terrorist dog.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ayobase(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan: I've been banned 3 times. angry

Twice in 2006 and once in 2007...all by Seun. angry

The first was because I put up a funny location (that read thus...on the boundaries of the enchanted forest) Seun saw that location as offensive and banned me. Then the rule on Nairaland was to put your exact location. angry

The second was in romance section (I advised a guy to give his girl friend the beating of her life because she sized his NYSC certificate). Seun banned me for over 3 months...I had to apeal to him before I was released. angry

And the third was in politics section during the 2007 elections. (I said Nigeria would better better off with a military government) and Seun banned me again. angry

Those shouldnt call for banning na...what Im seeing here is far-much worse than urs....if based on the set down rules of NL, I gez Seun has been lenient though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan / What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.