Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (15331 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by searay(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
For defending Garri-Sexkillz
Nusaine- ikenna
Troiling- his royal high-ness Seun
all at the same time. Seun just unbanned me this morning.
My feelings:
nothing has change,I'm still myself, i join naijapals though.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ayobase(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
CrazyMan: I've been banned 3 times. angry

Twice in 2006 and once in 2007...all by Seun. angry

The first was because I put up a funny location (that read thus...on the boundaries of the enchanted forest) Seun saw that location as offensive and banned me. Then the rule on Nairaland was to put your exact location. angry

The second was in romance section (I advised a guy to give his girl friend the beating of her life because she sized his NYSC certificate). Seun banned me for over 3 months...I had to apeal to him before I was released. angry

And the third was in politics section during the 2007 elections. (I said Nigeria would better better off with a military government) and Seun banned me again. angry

Those shouldnt call for banning na...what Im seeing here is far-much worse than urs....if based on the set down rules of NL, I gez Seun has been lenient though!
Well, I have been banned once..for some hours, but still dont know my offence yet...maybe spambot!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by bbpreye2: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
BBpreye
BBpreye
BBpreye

My name has become a nightmare for Seun and Sexkid abi Sexkillz, they keep banning and banning and banning even when I don't commit any offence!
All because I am president of the Garri Movement!
#GodiswatchingSeun!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
.bbpreye:
BBpreye
BBpreye
BBpreye

My name has become a nightmare for Seun and Sexkid abi Sexkillz, they keep banning and banning and banning even when I don't commit any offence!
All because I am president of the Garri Movement!
#GodiswatchingSeun!
hehe Movement for Actualisation of garri republic
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
Seun,
Create a link that will appear below every page. This link will direct members to the rules and regulations of nairaland. Rules cant be floating only in threads. Thats my suggestion.
Observe from these posts that most members dont know the rules.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Na today?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
That sisi boy, killz, is recieving unnecessary attention and that is what is swelling his head.

A high grade unadultrated, uncouth nuisance prior to being a mod but changed overnight after being made a mod.

Two things that has not changed are his craving for attention and woman wrapperism.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Na today?

HERE COMES THE ALMIGHTY SEXKILLS undecided
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
~vicky~:

HERE COMES THE ALMIGHTY SEXKILLS undecided
Choose words carefully before God go send thunder fire me. . . Who made me Almighty? undecided
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by tempest01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
I've been banned once...its been long, can't remember why. But I think I didn't deserve it.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by bbpreye2: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2012

What is the meaning of na today?
Does it in anyway relate to the thread?
You just derailed this thread and u need to be banned!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by searay(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
does this have anything to do with this thread? Or are u here to ban me again? Anyway, it was cool when u banned me. It gave me some time to do other things.
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
searay:
are u here to bann me again, it was cool when u banned me. I gave me some time for other things.
You should say Thank you.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by BB013(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
I haven't though, but I hope be just to know.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by searay(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: You should say Thank you.
ok, thankyou, but na S*x go kill you true true abi?
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ITbomb(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
val_dee:
Two things that has not changed are his craving for attention and woman wrapperism.
Ex-convict
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by 0ldirty: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2012

magga...

389000281345 Likes!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
searay:
ok, thankyou, but na S*x go kill you true true abi?
ThREAD CLOSED!
You are welcome.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by 0ldirty: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: You are welcome.

twart

9789798686868969868 Trillion Likes

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by searay(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: You are welcome.
lol! 4 ur small mind
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
0l'dirty:

twart

9789798686868969868 Trillion Likes
How are you? Na your new name be that?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ITbomb(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: How are you? Na your new name be that?
Damn.
0l'dirty See u in 2203 Olympics
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ITbomb(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
searay: i join naijapals though.
I too joined Naijapals when I was banned , met some new friends but I missed my enemies on nairaland.com so I had to come back
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by r231(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
.bbpreye:

I don't know why u've not been banned for derailing this thread!
u are a complete waste of sp.erm!
u'll always remain an ododofian!
Mad woman shit!

WARNING!!!!!!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by yinkhar(f): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think d sexkillz of a guy is sumtyn else...all dose that has been banned mentioned ur name...u need to change ur atitude for better.good name is better dan riches and wealth and better dan being a moderator on nairaland(if i may ask,wat is garri abt?is it wrong to mention garri?)
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by 190: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
shymexx: I'm the most banned and the most hated poster of NL....

Oi, my real handles - shymmex and shymex have been banned for 10 years each for no reason.... grin

I think Seun and all the mods are scared of the black man and black knowledge... grin

Mine is a conspiracy but that can't keep the Asiatic black man down..

Shut up - go 2 romance section and ask of who 190 is

Infact no need ask d mods themselves

I'm using dis opportunity as a shoutout 2seun
Oga seun - I mellow, biko its ur boy 190
Uve used ban 2 faustrate me dat I hardly come here again
Please seun release all my ids back please make I get peace 4huse
Na beg I dey
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by r231(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
FYI

Let me remind you guys that this thread is not about SEXKILLZ so please can we stick to the topic

thank you for your co-operation
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by bbpreye2: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231:

WARNING!!!!!!

Sorry sir! I respect U
But that sexkillz
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ITbomb(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231: FYI

Let me remind you guys that this thread is not about SEXKILLZ so please can we stick to the topic

thank you for your co-operation
To ban a Username and to Killz a Username na d same tin na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. / 2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.