Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (15329 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by valdubem(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Who is dis sexkillz? Is he seun's housedog or houseboy?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by r231(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
val_dubem: Who is dis sexkillz? Is he seun's housedog or houseboy?

bros you read my last comment at all undecided undecided
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
ITbomb:
To ban a Username and to Killz a Username na d same tin na
you dey find troubles o
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
i don't really know what happened. for the past one week, i couldn't post on nairaland. each time i try a message will come come up that the server is busy, i should try later. i was so annoyed that i even sent seun mail to rescue me. but i'm happy that i can now post.

If you don't know me, i'm an online journalist. you can visit my blog; www...com to read the latest news updates. thanks all
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
You people coming here complain about killz banning you abi? that's just child's play. Seun has banned me to an extent that he once threatened to ban my IP. I was like seriously, you can do that?
I can't even remember some of my previous handles again and yall are here talking about killz banning you for two weeks
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by gidson12(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
my handle 'gidson1' is currently under ban....and this was the mail i got to that effect

'Nairaland banned gidson1 for Persistent trolling. Continuously derailing several threads by posting off-topic ‘garri’ comments. Ban expires at September 17, 2012 at 04:55:40 PM.'

No be small thing ooooo
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think I've been banned once by the Spambot (Mr Pyguru...lol)

Complained to a fellow mod and he explained it all to me smiley
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
~vicky~:

HERE COMES THE ALMIGHTY SEXKILLS undecided

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Maria-G:

you dey find troubles o
No Sweedy , he knows his boundaries
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Clemzy16(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
I've never been banned before. And don't wanna experience what it'll means like to be out of nairaland for a day. I'm so much addicted to this forum. Also, with the fact that I've been a member since last year. Creating a new account woundn't be the best idea. That's the major reason why i'm trying to play safe about this whole garri issue.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by deelicious: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
ITbomb:
To ban a Username and to Killz a Username na d same tin na
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by swtchicgurl: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
this is getting interesting!!! grin grin grin

but why is everyone talking about sexkillz na? undecided grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
swtchicgurl: this is getting interesting!!! grin grin grin

but why is everyone talking about sexkillz na? undecided grin grin grin
I tire o. . .
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
yinkhar: I think d sexkillz of a guy is sumtyn else...all dose that has been banned mentioned ur name...u need to change ur atitude for better.good name is better dan riches and wealth and better dan being a moderator on nairaland(if i may ask,wat is garri abt?is it wrong to mention garri?)
Are you a pastor?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by fankasibe: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
banned me for protecting the territorial integrity of my nation GARRILAND
same here.
I was once a comrade of the G4-Battalion before i was banned from....*crying*...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by tyum: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: I tire o. . .

talk of d d.e.v.i.l
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by jhydebaba(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Obinoscopy: I think I've beened banned once by the Spambot (Mr Pyguru...lol)

Complained to a fellow mod and he explained it all to me smiley
Obinoscopy:

This is the reason I love nairaland. Very hilarious , controversial and captivating posts. I almost embarrassed myself in the office while laughing out loud. grin grin grin
@bolded: modify the post.
I won't embarrass myself laughing back at you.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by UNLEASHED(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
No because I hate garri and I don't drink it # wink
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by kariolality: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Caracta: I've never been banned. Looking forward to it...
O.K,Seun where are you
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by swtchicgurl: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: I tire o. . .

u're a celebrity i swaaar!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Ninilowo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
banned me for protecting the territorial integrity of my nation GARRILAND

Beeni. I dont know what this "NATION" does wrong.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by yinkhar(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Are you a pastor?
am nt a pastor,am telln u d fact..u can ban me if u feel lyk
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ijebabe: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by swtchicgurl: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
yinkhar:
am nt a pastor,am telln u d fact..u can ban me if u feel lyk

i smell intimidation! sad
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by yinkhar(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
swtchicgurl:

i smell intimidation! sad
hw
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by foluberry(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
ifihearam: But seriously mactunji and pyguru are very annoying set of mods.

Maclatunji or wateva has issues. He jus needs 2 get a life!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by dafman10(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
On Nairaland dey sat and said "on hateful, ethnic n tribal bashing we stand"...make thunder fire 'banners' wey make d above declaration.

Was banned during d garri revolution.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by NobleAngell(f): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have neva been banned cos ama gud gurl grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ayobase(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Na today?

Can u imagine ur level of maturity....and u would say u aint a goat...a wandering one for that matter!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by foluberry(f): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Na today?

I'm sure in ur lil mind ure feelin lyk a star. Mumu
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by oyedun82(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
DIS GARRI NATION DEY ALWAYZ SWEET MY BELLE ABEG HW CAN I BCOME A MEMBER
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ayobase(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231: FYI

Let me remind you guys that this thread is not about SEXKILLZ so please can we stick to the topic

thank you for your co-operation

I dont wanna be rude......u should address that kid before coming to address the house....whats ''na today?'' for?.....was he responding to Seun providing link to rules&regulation on pages?
Make the guy park well o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. / 2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.