Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters (14537 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 12, 2012
I don't mean to be cruel, but if she is dead, maybe now the feeding allowance for next years budget will be 500 million instead of 1 billion naira.
Vagabonds in power!
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by chris51(f): 3:20am On Sep 12, 2012
Head of State of a country is a public figure. If circumstances sorrounding Nigerian head of state & his family are shrouded in secrecy, then, rumour & speculation become order of the day.
In as much as I sympathise with Patience Jonathan, the Presidency is duty bound to be open to the the citizens because the 1st family lives on public funds.
If our hospitals were well equiped she could not have been taken that far for treatment.
I wish her a quick recovery
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Jisunpack: 3:36am On Sep 12, 2012
@ 40 lapdogs fools writing nonsense, its pay back time. You rejoiced and danced in a manner which can be depicted as annual gay pride day festival when yaradua died.

for me, I want her dead and all of them in power! I wish the aircraft conveying them could blew into smoke killing anyone responsible for the present situation in Nigeria. One down and many more to go.

Where is my chilled gulder? time to drink!
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by profola2be(m): 3:46am On Sep 12, 2012
taharqa: I honestly think all these 'sources'(if they really exist) purportedly giving info to all manner of ppl behind d backdoor , should be sorted out and charged with High Treason. I mean, am 4 openness in govt and all dat but if d state house is actually 'leaking' dis way, it portends grave danger to national security cos who knows what these 'sources' are telling(or capable of telling) foreign interest....#veryTroubling
my brother,i am very sure,you still live in the 16th century.
In a perfect working system,Nigerians do not need to depend on rumours about the First Lady's health,we should be TOLD.
if you are afraid,you don't have to dine with the DEVIL.
she is a public figure,number one family for that matter.
thesame thing we all castigated the Yaradua's family for,but now,the rule have to change because it's Jonathan's family.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by profola2be(m): 3:48am On Sep 12, 2012
chris51: Head of State of a country is a public figure. If circumstances sorrounding Nigerian head of state & his family are shrouded in secrecy, then, rumour & speculation become order of the day.
In as much as I sympathise with Patience Jonathan, the Presidency is duty bound to be open to the the citizens because the 1st family lives on public funds.
If our hospitals were well equiped she could not have been taken that far for treatment.
YOU WON'T DIE YOUNG IN JESUS NAME FOR THIS COMMENT.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by profola2be(m): 3:52am On Sep 12, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: @ 40 lapdogs fools writing nonsense, its pay back time. You rejoiced and danced in a manner which can be depicted as annual gay pride day festival when yaradua died.

for me, I want her dead and all of them in power! I wish the aircraft conveying them could blew into smoke killing anyone responsible for the present situation in Nigeria. One down and many more to go.

Where is my chilled gulder? time to drink!

do not rejoice over my bad health my Enemy,for if i fall sick,i shall regain my good health again.
please,pray for her,she is a human being.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dedeike: 3:57am On Sep 12, 2012
kingoflag:

Beaf, abeg shut the hell up! Same crap you spill on SR you want to come here and vomit again. When Yar'Adua passed away did your oga know? Wasn't he busy doing dishes and running whatever errands Turai sent him on? So what are you trying to tell us now? While nobody in their right minds will wish Patience death, truth is I'll believe SR over you and any other member of the laptop gang anyday. So, abeg, shift with your useless tales.

El Rufai, you shamelessly lied that Sahara SHOPRITE of lies broke the news of Yar Adua's death. It is not true.
I recall vividly that Sahara SHOPRITE of lies was at the vanguard of broadcasting fake deaths about Yar ADUA. None was true.
The day Yaradua eventually died, the news was broken simultaneously by all media stations.. It was not a subject of rumour like your SHOPRITE of lies was peddling for months before that day.
BUNCH OF LIARS
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by profola2be(m): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2012
o ga oooo.
ilèké maja sile,ilékè maja sode,ibikan lo maa JASÍ.

ÓRÒ TANI KI BABA MA GBÓ,O SEMI LAANU PE,BABA NA NI YIO PADA PARI ÉÉ
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by profola2be(m): 4:06am On Sep 12, 2012
dedeike: SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES. Nobody tells them anything. They just speculate and spread the rumours.
Where they not the ones who said their "source" told them Patience Jonathan had ruptured appendix? Gradually, it's turning to out to be fibroid.
I wonder why people still take this online media newspapers seriously.

They have misled a lot of people on NAIRALAND severally. There's nothing like rumours of death. If theres any such thing(God Forbid), you can't hide it. Even Foriegn media will report it instantly. The first lady has security personnel and associates who accompanied her to the trip. Those ones can't hide it. They would have called their close confidants and thier bosses in Nigeria to say it.
The president himself cannot hide the shock of such a bad news. Let's get real here.
Madam patience, the wife of our transformation leader and emerging best president in Nigeria's history is still very much alive.

YAR'ADUA'S DEATH WAS REVEAL SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER HE DIED.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by profola2be(m): 4:13am On Sep 12, 2012
dedeike:

El Rufai, you shamelessly lied that Sahara SHOPRITE of lies broke the news of Yar Adua's death. It is not true.
I recall vividly that Sahara SHOPRITE of lies was at the vanguard of broadcasting fake deaths about Yar ADUA. None was true.
The day Yaradua eventually died, the news was broken simultaneously by all media stations.. It was not a subject of rumour like your SHOPRITE of lies was peddling for months before that day.
BUNCH OF LIARS

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by wandeay: 4:20am On Sep 12, 2012
i told her but she wont listen, i said 'a lot of gbagaun' dey tear belle, you see what she had caused to herself,
may you get a quick recovery madam
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dedeike: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2012
profola2be:

Are you the one who confirmed him dead?
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 4:43am On Sep 12, 2012
dedeike:
Are you the one who confirmed him dead?

Last week you were still denying that Patience was sick
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by ROCKJ1(m): 4:51am On Sep 12, 2012
I like Patience a lot... I pray she gets well soon.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by cgem: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2012
I am not holding brief for the first lady, but to say that she must disclose her illness because she is a public figure is arrant nonesense! Everyone including the president and his wife have the right to keep away his/her medical records from public view and knowledge. Infact, it is against medical ethics for a doctor to release patient sick records without permission by the patient. However, if in the president gets sick and cannot perform his duties he is only obliged to say so, but not obligated to state his exact medical condition unless he chooses to do so.

chris51: Head of State of a country is a public figure. If circumstances sorrounding Nigerian head of state & his family are shrouded in secrecy, then, rumour & speculation become order of the day.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 12, 2012
dedeike:

BUNCH OF LIARS

Imbe*cile, don't worry its seems you're new here, by the time we're done with you u will realize that this is not Sahara Reporters where you scare people off with your bullshiyyt .... they won't tell you before you run back there. Meanwhile, your oga's wife is in a foreign hospital because your own are too decrepit to handle simple appendicitis complications, abeg tell us why the procedure couldn't be done in Nigeria? Oh, I forget, na rest she go rest for there, oya tell us what is wrong with Obudu Ranch.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 12, 2012
cgem: I am not holding brief for the first lady, but to say that she must disclose her illness because she is a public figure is arrant nonesense! Everyone including the president and his wife have the right to keep away his/her medical records from public view and knowledge. Infact, it is against medical ethics for a doctor to release patient sick records without permission by the patient. However, if in the president gets sick and cannot perform his duties he is only obliged to say so, but not obligated to state his exact medical condition unless he chooses to do so.

Sorry o, but she is a top Civil Servant in Bayelsa State. Its unfortunate that she has taken ill, but don't you think the good people of Bayelsa deserve to know when one of their workers is returning to her desk or is it fair that inspite all that they are going through that they'll now add paying an invalid for work that she's not putting in on top of their other miseries?
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Gbawe: 5:15am On Sep 12, 2012
dedeike: SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES. Nobody tells them anything. They just speculate and spread the rumours.
Where they not the ones who said their "source" told them Patience Jonathan had ruptured appendix? Gradually, it's turning to out to be fibroid.
I wonder why people still take this online media newspapers seriously.

They have misled a lot of people on NAIRALAND severally. There's nothing like rumours of death. If theres any such thing(God Forbid), you can't hide it. Even Foriegn media will report it instantly. The first lady has security personnel and associates who accompanied her to the trip. Those ones can't hide it. They would have called their close confidants and thier bosses in Nigeria to say it.
The president himself cannot hide the shock of such a bad news. Let's get real here.
Madam patience, the wife of our transformation leader and emerging best president in Nigeria's history is still very much alive.

When will you quit this sycophantic show of shame you are now known for? Can you not show there is still even minimal decency in you by calling a spade a spade even once? Should you talk like this coming from a nation that went through the Yar Adua health saga, with rumours flying around dangerously because the Presidency and political leaders were too arrogant and disdainful of the people to be honest with them?

Should GEJ , if truly a sincere man who learns lessons from events, not be the last President to be found acting like this considering he gained world sympathy as a very public victim of health problems some were determined to be deceitful about? When some of us say GEJ is a deceitful person and "more of the same" we know what we are talking about while mindless sycophants like you continue to show you are beyond redemption with your ridiculous take on issues.

GEJ, for a man tagged "fresh air", manages issues in ways that leaves sensible folks in no doubt that he is cut from the same garment of repressive, deceitful and corrupt leadership that has always bedevilled Nigeria. GEJ messed up badly and, once again, showed "don't-give-a-damn" disdain and disregard for Nigerians. He should have been honest about issues. Simple. If at all rumours are now being bandied around about the first lady, we must blame no one but the arrogantly disdainful President who does not "give a damn" and is hideously oblivious of his obligations to the people he leads.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2012
If people can not appreciate the transformation we experience in just 2 years of GEJ's Administration, then I regret deeply the daftness of GEJ's critics. I personally have saved a lot from the diesel and petrol purchases cos of the improvement in electricity, this is something that could not be achieve for almost 50yrs then GEJ did it in about 2yrs. Its such a shame that he is not a hero in many eyes. GEJ, remains my Hero! Get well soon First Lady. No one should speculate death, even of an enemy, cos dead might just be yours within 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 5:38am On Sep 12, 2012
Billyonaire: If people can not appreciate the transformation we experience in just 2 years of GEJ's Administration, then I regret deeply the daftness of GEJ's critics. I personally have saved a lot from the diesel and petrol purchases cos of the improvement in electricity, this is something that could not be achieve for almost 50yrs then GEJ did it in about 2yrs. Its such a shame that he is not a hero in many eyes. GEJ, remains my Hero! Get well soon First Lady. No one should speculate death, even of an enemy, cos dead might just be yours within 24hrs.

Were you not one of those who claimed Sahara reporters were lying when they reported her sick last week?

So what is she getting well from when she isnt sick?

Dumbass

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by manosteel(m): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Anything coming from saharaReporters, I can't put my money on it.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 5:41am On Sep 12, 2012
manosteel: Anything coming from saharaReporters, I can't put my money on it.

They were the ones who told us Patience was sick last week when even dendeike, billiogoat and the 40 laptops were denying it
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 12, 2012
Trust me,I don't read anything about Sahara Reporters, You can be sure, it will be fake, misleading and Anti-Government. It's most likely ownered by an opposition party.

Their report is always negative, they derive pleasure in reporting fake news like this.

Why would you want someones wife and mother to die?

Bukkyade: Sahara reporter always spreading rumors. Their sources are never mentioned, the first lady is live and would be back soon.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2012
dejustice: Trust me,I don't read anything about Sahara Reporters, You can be sure, it will be fake, misleading and Anti-Government. It's most likely ownered by an opposition party.

Their report is always negative, they derive pleasure in reporting fake news like this.

Why would you want someones wife and mother to die?

So when they reported yar Adua dead was because they wanted him dead?

Some ppl are brainless in this country sha. Yet it was the fake Sahara reporters that first told us about this sickness when Abati and the 40 laptops were denying
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2012
my own is that why carry a news that you are not sure of?especially the death of someone,this sahara ppl are starting to lose their shine gradually.the only thing the man surpporting them here has been able to say to defend sr is that they reported yar adua death first,so what?does doing that give sahara to go all about and start spreading death rumours?
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 5:56am On Sep 12, 2012
onatisi: my own is that why carry a news that you are not sure of?especially the death of someone,this sahara ppl are starting to lose their shine gradually.the only thing the man surpporting them here has been able to say to defend sr is that they reported yar adua death first,so what?does doing that give sahara to go all about and start spreading death rumours?

No be so una call Yar Aduas death rumours? No be so una call Patience sickness rumours?

Sahara has been vindicated time and again

This time last week Abati and the 40 lappy were swearing on their mothers grave that Patience was not sick. Not story don dey get K-leg

Where is Patience Jonathan for the past 2 weeks?
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

No be so una call Yar Aduas death rumours? No be so una call Patience sickness rumours?

Sahara has been vindicated time and again

This time last week Abati and the 40 lappy were swearing on their mothers grave that Patience was not sick. Not story don dey get K-leg

Where is Patience Jonathan for the past 2 weeks?
sahara man ,look if she is dead we cant do anything about it .but i hve a questin for u,when yaradua died that wasnt a rumour becos he was actually dead now tell me ARE YOU PERFECTLY CERTAIN THAT THE FIRST LADY IS DEAD?PLS SIMPLE YES OR NO
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2012
onatisi:
sahara man ,look if she is dead we cant do anything about it .but i hve a questin for u,when yaradua died that wasnt a rumour becos he was actually dead now tell me ARE YOU PERFECTLY CERTAIN THAT THE FIRST LADY IS DEAD?PLS SIMPLE YES OR NO

I think you need some education. What is a rumour first?

Most news actually come as rumour first.

When Osama was killed it first broke as a rumour

When Abacha died. It was like a rumor for at least 5hrs before the news confirmed it

When Sahara reported the Abuja stadium was overgrown maybe we should say na lie and photoshop

When they reported Patience sickness last week Shey no be rumour? So what do you have to say to it now?
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by warrior01: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2012
Gbawe:

When will you quit this sycophantic show of shame you are now known for? Can you not show there is still even minimal decency in you by calling a spade a spade even once? Should you talk like this coming from a nation that went through the Yar Adua health saga, with rumours flying around dangerously because the Presidency and political leaders were too arrogant and disdainful of the people to be honest with them?

Should GEJ , if truly a sincere man who learns lessons from events, not be the last President to be found acting like this considering he gained world sympathy as a very public victim of health problems some were determined to be deceitful about? When some of us say GEJ is a deceitful person and "more of the same" we know what we are talking about while mindless sycophants like you continue to show you are beyond redemption with your ridiculous take on issues.

GEJ, for a man tagged "fresh air", manages issues in ways that leaves sensible folks in no doubt that he is cut from the same garment of repressive, deceitful and corrupt leadership that has always bedevilled Nigeria. GEJ messed up badly and, once again, showed "don't-give-a-damn" disdain and disregard for Nigerians. He should have been honest about issues. Simple. If at all rumours are now being bandied around about the first lady, we must blame no one but the arrogantly disdainful President who does not "give a damn" and is hideously oblivious of his obligations to the people he leads.
Seems you get orgasm by being a hypocrite. Why are becoming so obssesed where/what is wrong with Gej's wife. Must they disclose their family medical history to your hypocritical butt for you to be ok? Last time I checked, as tinubu's ass licker, you have not disclose to the world or even nairalanders what's wrong with tinubu's wife as she's looking more like a walking corpse these days

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

I think you need some education. What is a rumour first?

Most news actually come as rumour first.

When Osama was killed it first broke as a rumour

When Abacha died. It was like a rumor for at least 5hrs before the news confirmed it

When Sahara reported the Abuja stadium was overgrown maybe we should say na lie and photoshop

When they reported Patience sickness last week Shey no be rumour? So what do you have to say to it now?
you are a bloody waste of time ,go and tell ur employers that u are incapable of defending them and that nigerians reject their stupid dumb bullshit story .and please get ur fact right before peddling trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"FG Building New Prison, Planning To Arrest Us In 2018" - Uche Secondus / 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku / Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.