Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters (14534 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote] FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT OWN ANYTHING YOU ARE A VERY POSSESSIVE FELLOW. YOU DONT EVEN OWN YOUR OWN LIFE. EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU OWN ? YOU ARE JUST BORROWING IT WHILE YOU ARE HERE. WHEN YOU PASS ON IT WILL BELONG TO OTHER PEOPLE. AS SUCH YOU DONT OWN ANYTHING SO QUIT BEING POSSESSIVE. YOU DONT PAY ENOUGH INTO THE SYSTEM FOR YOU TO BE POSSESSIVE OVER ANYTHING. GO LIVE IN BRITAIN. BY THE TIME YOU PAY ALL YOUR LIFE EARNINGS INTO THE SYSTEM THEN YOU WILL DEVELOP A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT TO WHATS GOING ON WITH THE GOVT. IN NIGERIA YOU DONT PAY ENOUGH INTO THE SYSTEM TO BE THAT POSSESSIVE. OIL MONEY ? IF THE GOVT CAN RUN A COUNTRY OF 180 MILLION PEOPLE ON ONLY OIL REVENUE ( AND I AM SURE THEY STEAL MOST OF IT ) BUT THINK ABOUT THIS, HOW MANY ARMY OFFICERS AND POLICE AND CIVIL SERVANT AND MAINTENANCE OF ASSETS AND SERVICING OF ASSETS ETC ETC. WHERE DOES ALL THE MONEY TO PAY AND SERVICE COME FROM ? NOT FROM YOU. SO WHILE THEY STEAL A LOT OF THE OILMONEY, SOME OF IT IS GOING TO GOOD USE. ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS YOU DONT PAY ENOUGH INTO THE SYSTEM TO BE POSSESSIVE OVER IT.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by shadrach77: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2012
can't people on this forumn be serious fr once? we are talking about the life of an inidividual and our first lady at that and all some people can do is joke and make silly comments *smh* sad sad angry angry
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

What an iddiotic reasoning.
lol you think that reasoning is idiotic ? you think nigeria is run by nigerians ? slowpoke. the west owns nigeria. the elite of the world own and control africa.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Builder: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2012
shadrach77: can't people on this forumn be serious fr once? we are talking about the life of an inidividual and our first lady at that and all some people can do is joke and make silly comments *smh* sad sad angry angry
this people are never serious about ur welfare, why should i... i cant be bothered if any of them evaporates
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT OWN ANYTHING YOU ARE A VERY POSSESSIVE FELLOW. YOU DONT EVEN OWN YOUR OWN LIFE. EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU OWN ? YOU ARE JUST BORROWING IT WHILE YOU ARE HERE. WHEN YOU PASS ON IT WILL BELONG TO OTHER PEOPLE. AS SUCH YOU DONT OWN ANYTHING SO QUIT BEING POSSESSIVE. YOU DONT PAY ENOUGH INTO THE SYSTEM FOR YOU TO BE POSSESSIVE OVER ANYTHING. GO LIVE IN BRITAIN. BY THE TIME YOU PAY ALL YOUR LIFE EARNINGS INTO THE SYSTEM THEN YOU WILL DEVELOP A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT TO WHATS GOING ON WITH THE GOVT. IN NIGERIA YOU DONT PAY ENOUGH INTO THE SYSTEM TO BE THAT POSSESSIVE. OIL MONEY ? IF THE GOVT CAN RUN A COUNTRY OF 180 MILLION PEOPLE ON ONLY OIL REVENUE ( AND I AM SURE THEY STEAL MOST OF IT ) BUT THINK ABOUT THIS, HOW MANY ARMY OFFICERS AND POLICE AND CIVIL SERVANT AND MAINTENANCE OF ASSETS AND SERVICING OF ASSETS ETC ETC. WHERE DOES ALL THE MONEY TO PAY AND SERVICE COME FROM ? NOT FROM YOU. SO WHILE THEY STEAL A LOT OF THE OILMONEY, SOME OF IT IS GOING TO GOOD USE. ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS YOU DONT PAY ENOUGH INTO THE SYSTEM TO BE POSSESSIVE OVER IT.

Look, why must u compare us to britain? are the standard of lives in both countries the same? what about the income levels? Dont change the goal post here, u earlier claimed i dont pay at all now u are saying i dont pay enough. is the govt also doing enough? Relocate to britain if u want to pay enough then where the govt also seems to be doing enough.

Secondly, because i dont pay enough (ur opinion) doesnt give the retardeen the wide card to use OUR OIL MONEY anyhow without being questioned just because he is an ijaw man. he must be held accountable. Its ok for his wife to be well taken care of from Nigerian funds (No yawa) however i wouldnt want him to lie to me about it since she is now being taken care of by us.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: lol you think that reasoning is idiotic ? you think nigeria is run by nigerians ? slowpoke. the west owns nigeria. the elite of the world own and control africa.

Ok, i get u. u are not the one in control of ur comments. ur avatar is responsible. ode grin grin
Abegii commot with ur conspiracies.
Infact all the cluelessness the retardeen has displayed so far are directly from both the US and british govts.
What a fooool.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

Look, why must u compare us to britain? are the standard of lives in both countries the same? what about the income levels? Dont change the goal post here, he earlier claimed i dont pay at all now u are saying i dont pay enough. is the govt also doing enough? Relocate to britain if u want to pay enough then where the govt also seems to be doing enough.

Secondly, because i dont pay enough (ur opinion) doesnt give the retardeen the wide card to use OUR OIL MONEY anyhow without being questioned just because he is an ijaw man. he must be held accountable. Its ok for his wife to be well taken care of from Nigerian funds (No yawa) however i ouldnt want him to lie to me about it since she is no being taken care of by us.

Brah ? BOTTOMLINE ? nobody owes you anything. now deal with it or go hug transformer.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: Brah ? BOTTOMLINE ? nobody owes you anything. now deal with it or go hug transformer.

Maybe u, i understand ur unrepentant ignorance but to the rest of the Nigerian polpulace, the retardeen's asss ill be fried. He will be held accountable.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

Ok, i get u. u are not the one in control of ur comments. ur avatar is responsible. ode grin grin
Abegii commot with ur conspiracies.
Infact all the cluelessness the retardeen has displayed so far are directly from both the US and british govts.
What a fooool.
conspiracies ? who came to remove bin gbagbo from office ? french troops....who removed patrice lumumba and killed him ? belgian troops....who plotted coup against murtala mohammed ? CIA....thomas sankara nko ? steve biko ? muhmar ghaddafi ? sadam hussein ? YOU BE MUMU IF YOU DONT KNOW THE WEST IS RUNNING THIS WORLD AND ALL WORLD LEADERS ARE PUPPETS. IF YOU DONT CONFORM ? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AFOREMENTIONED IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by laptopdon: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Trust me, you never want to see ur wife or mom dead. So, I wish her well.
@Gbawe & Onatisi, even tho the FG is not under any obligation to disclose their private health issues, they shouldn't have lied about when the rumour arose.
A "true-lie" like "the first lady went to Germany to rest but developed an infection over there" should be enough. No denying, no telling the truth. Simple.
Outright denial and for the truth to come out a few days later gives credibility to SR.
Am out.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: conspiracies ? who came to remove bin gbagbo from office ? french troops....who removed patrice lumumba and killed him ? belgian troops....who plotted coup against murtala mohammed ? CIA....thomas sankara nko ? steve biko ? muhmar ghaddafi ? sadam hussein ? YOU BE MUMU IF YOU DONT KNOW THE WEST IS RUNNING THIS WORLD AND ALL WORLD LEADERS ARE PUPPETS. IF YOU DONT CONFORM ? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AFOREMENTIONED IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

so these ones are also applicable in naija. they may have influnce but to be in absolute control, in ur dreams.
According to u the below are CIA agents and M-whatever in making sure the retarden becomes president of naija.
Omo, u are a joke oooo.

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by victorD3: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Turai has done it again!
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Agimor(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2012
I pray for a speedy recovering for mrs.patience jonalthan.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2012
dejustice: 'dayo,

There is the saying, that Charity begins @ home.

If we are the Leaders of tomorrow, then, we need to address ourselves, to be worthy of such.

We blame our Leaders so much, yet we have lost our ethics and culture - The Nigerian youth.

Go via all my post, I have never insulted anyone on any social media
......and I will never, maybe, I sometimes wish I can, apparently, I was not raised that way.

Maybe, this is where, we have lost it. We need to retrace our steps for a healthier nation.

I reply.....

Which one is 40 Laptops? I know about Abati, that was wrong, there should be a better diplomatic ways of addressing such issues, better still he could have been silent.

However, it was already in rumours, before Sahara Reported it and guess, they even got the ailment wrong.

Until an official report comes out, from our FG, all will remain speculatons - I hope Abati, has re-addressed the issue.

My point is, why would they(Sahara) want to take credit for negative reports?

I have not heard them reported anything good about the government.

Is this what true reporting and Journalism is all about? Biased and reporting only one side of the coin?

Activities like this, has caused deadly Civil wars - Sure, you watched 'Sometimes in November' A lot of Journalist were jailed for causing the Genocide.

I Believe in this great Nation Called Nigeria and I will do my best to protect her from any enemy, both local and foreign.

I also hope my response, has not abused your person. Thanks.

Is anything good about the Govt? I bet if you take ill now.........straight into ur grave. Talk-talk zombie
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by victorD3: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2012
engineerd: I don't mean to be cruel, but if she is dead, maybe now the feeding allowance for next years budget will be 500 million instead of 1 billion naira.
Vagabonds in power!

Fool with a blackberry
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

so these ones are also applicable in naija. they may have influnce but to be in absolute control, in ur dreams.
According to u the below are CIA agents and M-whatever in making sure the retarden becomes president of naija.
Omo, u are a joke oooo.

See as they foolishly queue up.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

Omo, u are a joke oooo.

YOU HAVE JUST DISPLAYED YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AND SAVVY. AND I HAVE TO SAY ON A SCALE OF 10 YOU ARE AT ABOUT A 2. AND I AM BEING GENEROUS BY GIVING YOU 2. YOU THINK VOTING IS A SIGN OF DEMOCRACY ? EVEN IN AMERICA THEY MANAGE TO RIG THE VOTE AND PUT IN BUSH FOR A SECOND TERM. VOTING IS JUST TO GIVE THE DUMB POPULACE LIKE YOURSELF 'AN ILLUSION OF DEMOCRACY'
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: YOU HAVE JUST DISPLAYED YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AND SAVVY. AND I HAVE TO SAY ON A SCALE OF 10 YOU ARE AT ABOUT A 2. AND I AM BEING GENEROUS BY GIVING YOU 2. YOU THINK VOTING IS A SIGN OF DEMOCRACY ? EVEN IN AMERICA THEY MANAGE TO RIG THE VOTE AND PUT IN BUSH FOR A SECOND TERM. VOTING IS JUST TO GIVE THE DUMB POPULACE LIKE YOURSELF 'AN ILLUSION OF DEMOCRACY'

so u that that strngly believe that Obama and cameron peeps are the ones in complete charge of the nigerian govt has a very high intelligent right. U are simply dumb oga.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2012
onatisi:
my man the post of a president is very important ,do u think it is everything that the us govt tells the ppl?pls dont believe that.in yar adua case the day he officially died was the day gej was sworn in.taking into consideration the peculiar nature of nigerian politics and society everyone understood what went on.
so dont think the govt will be coming to the press and giving every security detail.and considering again the security issue in nigeria with fifth columist and bh nd mounting opposition they cant be giving out sensitive informations anyhow.NO COUNTRY GOVT GIVES OUT INFORMATION ANYHOW ,most of the info recieved are from inside source but never official statements.that was why i said lets wait for an official statement.

Which one is security implication? His wife is ill. The thing is let them die here in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

so u that that strngly believe that Obama and cameron peeps are the ones in complete charge of the nigerian govt has a very high intelligent right. U are simply dumb oga.
'a very high intelligent' ? i think we are done here.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by seechris(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2012
...mayb theres a curse on aso rock,see *m.k.o.*
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: 'a very high intelligent' ? i think we are done here.

Abegii commot with ur foolishness/conspiracy.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by silayo2008: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Please all I can say is that lets pray for the first lady of the federation.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by strangest(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Those who mock the poor insult their Maker; those who rejoice at the misfortune of others will be punished. -Proverbs 17:5
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by strangest(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: 'a very high intelligent' ? i think we are done here.

Haba bros, why you come nail demdaft like that

1 Like

Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2012
strangest:

Haba bros, why you come nail demdaft like that

birds of the same feathers. Association of dumbs.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by TalkingBird: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2012
ujukala: If she is dead, then, it is the will of God.

It can not be God's will.
(James 1:13) 13 When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.

(Job 34:10-12) 10 Therefore, YOU men of heart, listen to me. Far be it from the [true] God to act wickedly, And the Almighty to act unjustly! 11 For [according to] the way earthling man acts he will reward him, And according to the path of man he will cause it to come upon him. 12 Yes, for a fact, God himself does not act wickedly, And the Almighty himself does not pervert judgment.
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by strangest(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2012
Demdem:

birds of the same feathers. Association of dumbs.

Demdaft.. You don dey show your daftness as usual, Boko boy
Re: GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2012
strangest:

Demdaft.. You don dey show your daftness as usual, Boko boy

iddiota, u dont even know the issue at stake. Na so u dey dabble into issues eh? ur fellow dumb talk say na Obama dey in charge and control of ur miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu / Felix Ibru Buried In Ughelli (photos) / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.