Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109374 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by arthuryemi(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2012
hello my fx billoniers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2012
Toks2008: Intraday traders are advised to fight the temptation of chasing the trend but wait for a pullback to buy back.

We may see euro making a retest of supp levels 13001/12981/12949 so an instant buy or buy limit at this levels will be ideal with a vivid stop loss at 12919 and profit targets of 20pips for position opened at 12919 and 12981 respectively and 30/50pips for position opened at 12949.

Happy pipping

(*)Intraday trade suggestion: Euro:Buy at 13018/13001/12949 with 20/20/30pips respectively with vivid sl at 12919.

I will send updates if there is any change in configuration.

Use good mm and trade with care.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2012
naijababe: Good for you. I entered just below 1770 to tp @ 1775. But seeing some retracements here.

This broker dey do ojoro oh. Something wey person suppose don buy since 1750.

Frawzey.

And

ayox2003:

Ma'am,

Was about going to bed.

Gold has made some pips at 1771.25.

Thinking of closing my position.

Frawzey

Then

naijababe: ^ Yep, 70 pips at my end, I'm going to move mine to BE rather than close it.

Night.

This statement made me leave that Gold till it finally hit 1775.

Iya, I owe you a bottle of Patrone.

Great to part of this thread. two heads are better than one.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2012
ayox2003:

And

Then

This statement made me leave that Gold till it finally hit 1775.

Iya, I owe you a bottle of Patrone.

Great to part of this thread. two heads are better than one.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey

Make it a Jagerbomb pls grin . Is it me or does it have 1800 written all over it? My chart seem to think so
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by danna(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2012
How una dey all? watch out for GBPUSD cool cool cool as Don Fibonacci posted>>>>>>>>>
let your plan trade for u, not your emotion....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2012
naijababe:

Make it a Jagerbomb pls grin . Is it me or does it have 1800 written all over it? My chart seem to think so

Chart below, the extensions are in red and retracement in blue. I am holding out for 1800

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by namdo(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2012
yen barabara. osheee.
finally going to finish business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2012
naijababe:

I no sabi this one jare. Check the chart I put up yesterday. R4 is 1800, anyway.

I'm grateful gan. Had it been you told me to leave Euro and Aussie, you know how pips I would have been counting now?

Thanks.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2012
ayox2003:

I no sabi this one jare. Check the chart I put up yesterday. R4 is 1800, anyway.

I'm grateful gan. Had it been you told me to leave Euro and Aussie, you know how pips I would have been counting now?

Thanks.

Frawzey

Awoof dey run bele grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2012
@ naijababe & ayox2003

There is 1790 to battle out with. If it's broken today I see 1800 soonest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by namdo(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2012
cool cool coolcool recipe
let your plan trade for u, not your emotion.... [/quote][/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2012
JAkpayen: @ naijababe & ayox2003

There is 1790 to battle out with. If it's broken today I see 1800 soonest

Hopefully, the yanks would come and give us the final humph!

Mehn, to think that until last night i had made no pips this week. Baba God noni o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2012
naijababe:

Which one be Jagerbomb abi you wan turn yourself to suicide bomber. ayox2003 abeg give her ogogoro to calm the cold for there and you fit order from me even if na drums you want
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2012
JAkpayen:
Which one be Jagerbomb abi you wan turn yourself to suicide bomber. ayox2003 abeg give her ogogoro to calm the cold for there and you fit order from me even if na drums you want

Have some sweerie, it's lovely

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2012
danna: How una dey all? watch out for GBPUSD cool cool cool as Don Fibonacci posted>>>>>>>>>
let your plan trade for u, not your emotion....

Looking for a good place to go long. Seems traders are still on QE3 hangover.

JAkpayen:

I sabi no am. But I fit give her Oiline and Goldiline. Those ones go work if I com top am with Alomo dow. Lol.

On that Gold sir, I have eaten enough. Honestly I don't wanna touch currencies and commodities today.

Looking to go long on Dow, Nasdaq and S&P.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Congrats to all crude oil traders......finally hit 100........waiting for New York open to enter long for risky pairs after retracement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2012
Toks2008:

This is the funniest part of forex trading.

It leaves us speculating. Some may speculate a bearish trend while some may see a possible rangebound and some will tell you the bullish trend should continue.

Many times in the course of this euro bullish move i have seen very strong res getting breached and even yesterday euro pulled a stunt by breaking a strong supp that many traders will consider a sell confirmation just to zoom up again.

So my conclusion is that traders should just stick to a specific entry and exit rules no matter what they see on the chart. My swing trading method has gathered over 1000pips combined in all open positions as at the moment but if you ask me days ago if this will happen i will tell you a big NO because i have seen very strong res levels that ought to push euro down getting breached effortlessly. So price is definitely the king. Just follow it and have specific entry and exit points. This is why i chose to be swing trader above intraday trading.

You see what i mean? i can imagine how much many traders have lost selling euro at poits of possible reversal but it just keeps moving higher and higher. This is why i believe that swing trading with price following is the best way to capture big moves in this crazy market. My swing trading method is really gathering good pips while the intraday 20pips hacker is finding it hard to maintain a steady growth rate due to the erratic nature of intraday charts.

Nevertheless, i will not relent until i crack this intraday code just like i was able to get a good method for my swing trading. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/short-term-swing/368753

Nevertheless buyers may exit at a test of 13093 and wait for a possible pullback and who knows we just might see a further bullish surge because the daily chart suggests a posible test of res 13235 but i don't see that happening without a pull back.

But i will leave the auto trade to exit the bullish positions only when the exit configuration is met.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by namdo(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2012
it feels right with a trading system,style or technique until margin calls occur due to stubbornness or unwillingness to change; whereas there is indeed good advise for success.....like this one quoted ^^^^^^^. swing trading has been my choice keeping to the promise with my style and it has not disappointed.cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ProfAmu(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2012
ayox2003:

Looking for a good place to go long. Seems traders are still on QE3 hangover.

I sabi no am. But I fit give her Oiline and Goldiline. Those ones go work if I com top am with Alomo dow. Lol.

On that Gold sir, I have eaten enough. Honestly I don't wanna touch currencies and commodities today.

Looking to go long on Dow, Nasdaq and S&P.

Frawzey

For those wishing to go long on any usa market indices should at least trade with super caution. Me, checked out forexpros,whr I get my news. Some news are due to be released this morning at the time of us market open and from the look of things,they don't seem positive.moreover its more like the european markets are waiting for the usa market because there hasn't been any major movement (north or south) in euro market. Imagine dax30 has bn almost steady at open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
It is Obvious that the traditional indicators are just to help but are outdated for present market situation, How many times your Indicator don show over sold and yet eu no gree reverse instead the tin just consolidate n zoom more. Price action and X is the Key
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
infofirst: It is Obvious that the traditional indicators are just to help but are outdated for present market situation, How many times your Indicator don show over sold and yet eu no gree reverse instead the tin just consolidate n zoom more. Price action and X is the Key

Well said, this is why we need to be dynamic and adapt to market conditions as they change. I was not in the habit of considering news in the past but that was in the days when economic indicators were as pure as they come, not these days of QEs, central banks interventions with their currencies as so on. Anyone remember the 1200 pips within an hour jump in EU/CHF last when the swiss central govt intervened ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ProfAmu(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
infofirst: It is Obvious that the traditional indicators are just to help but are outdated for present market situation, How many times your Indicator don show over sold and yet eu no gree reverse instead the tin just consolidate n zoom more. Price action and X is the Key

True my friend. And there is almost this pattern (not always though) that the market follows. When ever prices go this up, it almost go down the next day. Trust those big boys (big banks), they drive the market up, only to drive it down immediately by taking profit. Its just a cycle for them. They do same thing over and over.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Prof Amu:

For those wishing to go long on any usa market indices should at least trade with super caution. Me, checked out forexpros,whr I get my news. Some news are due to be released this morning at the time of us market open and from the look of things,they don't seem positive.moreover its more like the european markets are waiting for the usa market because there hasn't been any major movement (north or south) in euro market. Imagine dax30 has bn almost steady at open.

Thanks so much for the info. But they seem to be heading towards their R's. Once they breach it, I'm looking to buy. Like S&P is just at 1459.99 and its R is 1460. Anyways, I'm yet to trade 'em but if I will, ofcourse with close monitoring.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
naijababe:

Well said, this is why we need to be dynamic and adapt to market conditions as they change. I was not in the habit of considering news in the past but that was in the days when economic indicators were as pure as they come, not these days of QEs, central banks interventions with their currencies as so on. Anyone remember the 1200 pips within an hour jump in EU/CHF last when the swiss central govt intervened ?

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Prof Amu:

True my friend. And there is almost this pattern (not always though) that the market follows. When ever prices go this up, it almost go down the next day. Trust those big boys (big banks), they drive the market up, only to drive it down immediately by taking profit. Its just a cycle for them. They do same thing over and over.

We go ku ku ma make money sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2012

Over bought since n still cruising
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ProfAmu(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
infofirst:

We go ku ku ma make money sha

CONFIRMED.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2012

You are very correct. Once a trader is armed with PA, Harmonics, Candlesticks Techniques and emotional stability, He'd have the confidence to make his trades with or without indies. Sometimes, when the market goes wayward, it corrects itself but some indies go wayward without correction. Infact the secret to having a sound trade might just be on the monthly TF. In the end, price rules.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Is it the same Fxking2012 that is also on this tread...http://eareview.net/live-forward-test/fast-forex-millions... if yes , we ve got to talk...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guys,can eu get the reversal to 1.27xx or 1.26xx at 1.324xx, Help me check with inner eyes bosses. Happi weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
infofirst: Guys,can eu get the reversal to 1.27xx or 1.26xx at 1.324xx, Help me check with inner eyes bosses. Happi weekend

If anything wan reverse, make e no do am today abeg!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
infofirst: Guys,can eu get the reversal to 1.27xx or 1.26xx at 1.324xx, Help me check with inner eyes bosses. Happi weekend
The next target for EU is 1.34xx, the only thing we can see will be minor retracements and profit-taking ahead of New York open.........1.2700/1.2600 maybe a long-term thingz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.