Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109385 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2012
Musty4: i have a bank statement but it is just history of my account but they told me its the only thing that they can give me as my statement but it has no address, if i registered with one of those that u gave me, can i just give them passport and my nepa bill thank u so much 4 ur help.

Yes, your passport and Nepa bill are enough but your name should be on the nepa bill.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2012
nice week for daily charts i see grin grin grin grin, although most of the signals are just retracements against the major trend cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2012
how market ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2012
rozayx5: nice week for daily charts i see grin grin grin grin, although most of the signals are just retracements against the major trend cool

Eyes dey pepper me grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2012
Intraday Euro analysis:

The euro still look good with the bulls and we may see a further up move today. Nevertheless, euro traders should look into buying euro back for 20pips target at a retest of supp levels13125/13115/13091 with strong points at 115/091 with possible exit point at 13060.

if euro moves lower to break supp 13060 then we will look into selling euro down to supp 13017.

Trade with care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2012
samuelkanu: I've traded using naked charts and pure price action. There is one problem I encountered. Trading naked charts actually has more subjective interpretation compared to using a simple moving average.

Trading without any indicators leaves room for unnecessary error. Interpretations are slightly more subjective.
Trading pure price action and with naked chart leaves room for error. Trading naked charts won't solve your problems. Whether you are an experienced trader or not, you are subjected to an error in judgment.

Learn to read price action, but don't dismiss the power of moving averages. Don't be arrogant in confidence that price action alone is the answer. Trading naked charts are overrated

4Bobo thanks for the link you gave. Real food for thought for all traders. I really enjoyed reading the posts over the weekend.
you are very correct.
and glad you enjoyed the journal .it is really eye opener and it will change your mentality.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2012
For 1 month, 20 days now, LIBERTY RESERVE HAS REFUSED TO OPEN MY LOCKED ACCOUNT, THEY KEEP ASKING FOR SILLY DOCUMENTS, even when i provide them with what they ask for, they come up with another excuse.. please people should put any reasonable money inside the LR account because if anything happens to the login details and you can't log in again, there's 95% possibility that you won't get your money again.

I am officially abandoning the account with them. i am fed up because after almost 10 different chats with their CCS and also more than 15 emails to support and complaint department, it's frustration i get in return.

TO HELL WITH LIBERTY RESERVE!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2012
Good morning, Just closed half of my SHORT trade on the AUDUSD for 25 pips and moved SL to BE.I am heading out that's why i closed it.Would have left it open because i know Price would go towards the PP before moving in the upward direction or because of the inverted pin bar on the daily tf, if we put a fibonacci retracement on the daily tf, the first level of 23% would be @ 1.03684 and the 38.2% level is @ 1.02202.Price could move down south to this level before resuming the north direction.By then a double top would have formed on the daily tf.we would just have to look for the neck line (support) and look for a sign for the upward resumption.if price breaks below the neck, we would just keep our short running, but i doubt this would happen.Like i said, i have my last lot running to maximize profit, i envisage over 100 pips.23 pips is not bad for an early morning trade.
Take care Y'all.

ps:i stand to be corrected.kindly drop your opinions.i would be offline n might not be able to read or comment,but would gladly read when i return from class....DLA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2012
quote from crucialpoint
"No amount of money management will save you if
you are trading in the wrong
direction, again and again. No
amount of money management will
save you if you don't have a solid
trading system/edge. It will only
delay the inevitable; a blown
account.
If you don't use any information,
basically you are tossing a coin in the
air. I've never seen anyone with a coin
tossing system with solid MM became
successful in this field. A coin tossing
system with money management can
be coded into a robot. If this was
successful, then every bank (at least
one bank) would use this system.
So, what is the only information
available to these chartless
Professional traders?
Once you discover this secret, you'll
throw away most of the stuff you've
learned about trading... convergence
& divergence, channels, indicators,
multiple time frames, support &
resistance etc... Why? because you
don't really need them. These things
does help, but you can trade without
them. It's like having a car with
electric/power windows... you don't
really need them, but it's nice to have
them around.
The key information these chartless
Professional traders use are the;
Previous High and Low, with its
Opening and Closing price (you can
view this on a candlestick, but you
don't even have to). Once you know
the high and low with its open and
close, you posses a tremendous
amount of information all ready in
able for you to trade successfully
(of course, you must have the
system to make use of such simple
information alone)."
this is all what you need to become successful. Good day and happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by badoutyn(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2012
There is one big problem we are not looking into,which is electric power,sometimes power could en-danger loss of trading profitable.Am think if anyone have idea of solar that can carry laptop,at least it could make us remain online and save us from fuel and power failure ups and down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2012
badoutyn: There is one big problem we are not looking into,which is electric power,sometimes power could en-danger loss of trading profitable.Am think if anyone have idea of solar that can carry laptop,at least it could make us remain online and save us from fuel and power failure ups and down.

This is why we must trade with sl and tp parameters in place.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Theyjih: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2012
badoutyn: There is one big problem we are not looking into,which is electric power,sometimes power could en-danger loss of trading profitable.Am think if anyone have idea of solar that can carry laptop,at least it could make us remain online and save us from fuel and power failure ups and down.
not too sure of whom btw pipharvester and goldenboi uses a solar pack to charge his laptop fro bout 8 hrs.. its bin a wyl both of 'em bin seen on here.. if u can shoot 'em a PM! u myte b directed where tu get it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2012
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
now here comes the great fall, we have all been expeting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2012

bad electricity is a nightmare to intraday traders with poor laptop battery capacity,, my Acer gives me 8 hours of juice on a full charge and am getting an additional 9 hours pack soon cool, that about 15 - 17 hours online without NEPA grin
well for swing traders electricity shud not be a problem smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by olaolaking: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
kenny1984: Good morning, Just closed half of my SHORT trade on the AUDUSD for 25 pips and moved SL to BE.I am heading out that's why i closed it.Would have left it open because i know Price would go towards the PP before moving in the upward direction or because of the inverted pin bar on the daily tf, if we put a fibonacci retracement on the daily tf, the first level of 23% would be @ 1.03684 and the 38.2% level is @ 1.02202.Price could move down south to this level before resuming the north direction.By then a double top would have formed on the daily tf.we would just have to look for the neck line (support) and look for a sign for the upward resumption.if price breaks below the neck, we would just keep our short running, but i doubt this would happen.Like i said, i have my last lot running to maximize profit, i envisage over 100 pips.23 pips is not bad for an early morning trade.
Take care Y'all.

ps:i stand to be corrected.kindly drop your opinions.i would be offline n might not be able to read or comment,but would gladly read when i return from class....DLA

South all the way. About 250 pip at least
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
raycolz_84: now here comes the great fall, we have all been expeting

am not a prophet oooo, but.......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
raycolz_84:

am not a prophet oooo, but.......

i think we v to be careful still as the bull still v their eyes on 1.32xx but 1.27xx in days any way
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lawson007(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi, guys i am happy that EU race up is slowing down for little correction.I will advice that we wait for the daily chart to confrim before we take the bears seriously because the weekly Buy is too strong to be toyed with. @winningways i sent you myemail address to your phone after our conversation but i am yet to receive yours.I want to use this opportunity to say shout out to this forum members in lagos since i'm in lagos now to finalise arrangements for the burial of my brother -in-law.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by erniok(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
honeric01: For 1 month, 20 days now, LIBERTY RESERVE HAS REFUSED TO OPEN MY LOCKED ACCOUNT, THEY KEEP ASKING FOR SILLY DOCUMENTS, even when i provide them with what they ask for, they come up with another excuse.. please people should put any reasonable money inside the LR account because if anything happens to the login details and you can't log in again, there's 95% possibility that you won't get your money again.

I am officially abandoning the account with them. i am fed up because after almost 10 different chats with their CCS and also more than 15 emails to support and complaint department, it's frustration i get in return.

sorry eric. unclenna has been screaming this a long time. i guess i will limit my transaction to $2000. anything above that has to be by bank wire transfer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
cry cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
see blood everywhere...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuelkanu: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
rozayx5:

bad electricity is a nightmare to intraday traders with poor laptop battery capacity,, my Acer gives me 8 hours of juice on a full charge and am getting an additional 9 hours pack soon cool, that about 15 - 17 hours online without NEPA grin
well for swing traders electricity shud not be a problem smiley
Rozayx5, what spec of acer laptop do you use cos i intend having another laptop strictly for forex trading which must have a long battery life. i am really interested.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
samuelkanu:
Rozayx5, what spec of acer laptop do you use cos i intend having another laptop strictly for forex trading which must have a long battery life. i am really interested.

its an Acer Aspire One netbook mini D270, strictly for trading cool cool, 2GB, memory, 1.6Ghz processor, 320GB hard disk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by takeprofit: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
honeric01: For 1 month, 20 days now, LIBERTY RESERVE HAS REFUSED TO OPEN MY LOCKED ACCOUNT, THEY KEEP ASKING FOR SILLY DOCUMENTS, even when i provide them with what they ask for, they come up with another excuse.. please people should put any reasonable money inside the LR account because if anything happens to the login details and you can't log in again, there's 95% possibility that you won't get your money again.

What actually was the problem? You lost ur login detail? or their security sript blocked you? Maybe you should consider taking Legal actions on them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuelkanu: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
rozayx5:

its an Acer Aspire One netbook mini D270, strictly for trading cool cool, 2GB, memory, 1.6Ghz processor, 320GB hard disk
Thanks for the reply and i believe the price will be within the 40k to 60k range. will go for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
samuelkanu:
Thanks for the reply and i believe the price will be within the 40k to 60k range. will go for it.
yup handy for any type of trader though i have a HP for additional backup, but i dont use it all the time cool
its light and you can carry your office around under your armpit grin smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Toks2008: Intraday Euro analysis:

The euro still look good with the bulls and we may see a further up move today. Nevertheless, euro traders should look into buying euro back for 20pips target at a retest of supp levels13125/13115/13091 with strong points at 115/091 with possible exit point at 13060.

if euro moves lower to break supp 13060 then we will look into selling euro down to supp 13017.

Trade with care.

Good one for today. Till tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
AUD crashing hmm saw it late, will catch the next signal cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi all, Just got back from class to see that my AUDUSD Short is still up by 45 pips,having already moved SL to BE, i will leave this trade running till it either touches the 23% fib retracement level or the 38% fib level on the daily chart.Already closed 2/3 of my trade on this so its the last lot thats running,remember i am maximizing my profit all the way.
I will continue to keep an eye on USDCAD and also the EU,GU and UC to see nice setups.
Have fun
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by unclenna(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
raycolz_84: see blood everywhere...
blood indeed............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..hw una dey?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Pro02: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
L.R is available.I prefer a face to face transaction

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.