Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109368 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
namdo: whether custom indicators, traditional ones (if there is such... lol), EAs , etc are mathematical modelling using historical prices. so whether newly developed or oldie, what i think is that they are indicators and are guides, well i am not boss but been a little long in this thing.

Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Please who in the thread have access to MTI....markettraders.com?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
honeric01:

My accounts suffered because the market broke all rules that i normally check before trading.. anyways, it's part of the biz... have to survive to face another day.

Yeah you are right, especially yesterday euro moves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Just closed all my trades.Going into the weekend, i decided to close everything.EU-240 pips , GU-120 pips, UC-140 pips.These profits were trading the last lot after i have taken out some of the lots when i was in green. I just lave UCAD SHORT left running.wanna go play XBOX with my friend.Till next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by silibaba: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
gud 4u cheesy
kenny1984: Just closed all my trades.Going into the weekend, i decided to close everything.EU-240 pips , GU-120 pips, UC-140 pips.These profits were trading the last lot after i have taken out some of the lots when i was in green. I just lave UCAD SHORT left running.wanna go play XBOX with my friend.Till next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by silibaba: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
i just placed a sell on eu with gud stop loss.i will leave this position open til till next week friday cool
how maret folks cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by jamace(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
Thank God, it's weekend. Happy rest, people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
you can now turn your window pc into IPAD with this program click below to download it and minimize your data

http://1010studio.com/2012/09/turn-your-pc-into-ipad/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
[b]Good day all, i have been watching many traders both newbies and so called experienced traders here,well, i am writing to encourage those who are still struggling with markets that it is easy to make fortune in forex market without fear.I have made a lot of money in forex market and i have turned 3 figure dollars to 5 figure dollars within few weeks severally without over trading.(please don't ask me what i do to make my fortune or the system that i use),i am not bragging but just to tell you that you can do it by starting bit by bit. I USE JUST 3 MAJOR INDICATORS BUT IT IS CENTERED ON HIGHER HIGH,LOWER LOW,LOWER HIGH,AND HIGHER LOW TRADING STRATEGIES AND ALSO BASED ON DAILY OPEN and momentum AND MY ENTRIES ARE BASED ON 5 MIN ENTRY LOOKING FOR EARLY ENTRIES AROUND 5-7 AM NIGERIAN TIME. I do risk like 25 pips for stop loss and uses EA to jump my stop loss to BE, WHEN IN LETS SAY 15 PIPS AND GET OUT WHEN THE MARKET TELLS ME. I ONLY COME TO NAIRALAND TO GIST AND GOSSIP.
Anyway,Sorry for that brags and my main point of writing this is that i want to share one of my greatest mentors (crucialpoint)JOURNAL THAT IS WELL RESPECTED IN FF, that trades for a living AND THIS IS WHAT HAS REALLY HELPED ME IN THE PAST 2 YEARS OF MY TRADING SUCCESS.ALL I DO IS LOOK FOR HIGH POTENTIAL TRADES,FOR MINIMUM OF 25 PIPS DAY AND I DO THE COMPOUNDING (USING ATTACHED SPREADSHEET COMPOUNDING SOFTWARES, ALSO ATTACHED IS MY BREAKEVEN ROBOT) AND IT REALLY WORKS. IN FACT IF YOU MAKE 10 PIPS EVERY SINGLE DAY CONSISTENTLY FOR ABOUT NEXT 4 YEARS WITH COMPOUNDING, YOU WILL BECOME MULTI MILLIONAIRE. BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY OF HOW CONSISTENT THAT CAN BE TESTING THE LEVEL OF YOUR EXPERIENCE.
PLEASE, YOU DON'T NEED CLUSTERS OF TEMPLATES AND INDICATORS, TRADE SIMPLE, TRADE WITH THE TREND,WITH PATIENCE AND TRADE HH,HL,LH,LL momentum STRATEGIES TO REDUCE YOUR RISK AND MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS. FEEL FREE TO READ THIS,DIGEST IT AND MAKE USE OF IT,IT HAS REALLY HELPED ME AND I STICK TO HIM TOTALLY. ANY TIME I WANT TO DEVIATE FROM IT, I GO BACK TO RE-READ IT AND MOVE ON.IT IS HIGH TIME WE MAKE CONSISTENT MONEY,FELLOWS
ENJOY
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=215432.[/b]

Feel free to send me PM on nairaland IF YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE
I AM SORRY THAT DUE TO TECHNICAL ERRORS I ENCOUNTERED ON NAIRALAND, I CANT ACCESS PM MAILS, EVEN ON MY SPAM MAIL OR JUNK BOX, SORRY FOR THAT, BUT YOU CAN USE THIS MAIL ADDRESS bobo4us(at)gmail.com (please,DO NOT SPAM ME,IF ANYONE DOES THAT, I WILL NOT RESPOND)

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2012
Food for thought!

Originally Posted by CrucialPoint View Post

Let me be brutally honest with you for a moment:
"F*** all of your excuses. You don't have a working system. You are not disciplined. You don't see the edge with following the trend. You don't see the simplicity of a pullback. You don't know how to manage your trading money. A blown account or an account that doesn't grow only says one thing; you simply don't know how to trade."
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Musty4(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2012
Plz someone help me, how to transfer from my dollar account in ecobank to my forex account, and which broker is easy 4 registering becouse still now i cant reach my verification in fxopen brokers, plz help. Thanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2012
honeric01: Food for thought!

Originally Posted by CrucialPoint View Post

Let me be brutally honest with you for a moment:
"F*** all of your excuses. You don't have a working system. You are not disciplined. You don't see the edge with following the trend. You don't see the simplicity of a pullback. You don't know how to manage your trading money. A blown account or an account that doesn't grow only says one thing; you simply don't know how to trade."

thank you for that.
you can see what is going on, on the pros mind. they keep it so simple than what we think and they don't make charts clustered. we must emulate them. I am just stick to crucial point totally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2012
Musty4: Plz someone help me, how to transfer from my dollar account in ecobank to my forex account, and which broker is easy 4 registering becouse still now i cant reach my verification in fxopen brokers, plz help. Thanx
hot forex and pepperstone are easy for Nigerians and are world class
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2012
Musty4: Plz someone help me, how to transfer from my dollar account in ecobank to my forex account, and which broker is easy 4 registering becouse still now i cant reach my verification in fxopen brokers, plz help. Thanx

Try out this broker, i have been using them since 2010 and they have not failed me

https://my.fbs.com//registration/ppw/1151?lang=en

FBS

you can read their review and also try as much as possible to hear from others.

No requote and their withdrawal via bank wire is 3-7 days MAX.

Another one is AGEA

http://www.agea.com/index.ncre?gid=36410

Been using them since i joined forex in 2007, they remain one of the most consistent trading brokers out there, also very professional and no requotes.

Once more, read their reviews before deciding.

Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Musty4(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2012
Plz does ecobank supports wire transfer? To transfer my dollars to forex. Plz help me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2012
Musty4: Plz does ecobank supports wire transfer? To transfer my dollars to forex. Plz help me

If you have a DOM account, then yes they support bank wire transfer, just walk into their bank and tell them you want to make a bank wire transfer. but before you can do that, you must have an account with a broker first, then you go to their "deposit option" after your account has been cleared and approved, you'll get the details needed to make a bank transfer to your trading account. it's easy and simple bro.

Wish you the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Musty4(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2012
honeric01:

If you have a DOM account, then yes they support bank wire transfer, just walk into their bank and tell them you want to make a bank wire transfer. but before you can do that, you must have an account with a broker first, then you go to their "deposit option" after your account has been cleared and approved, you'll get the details needed to make a bank transfer to your trading account. it's easy and simple bro.

Wish you the best.
so plz i have a passport then i registered with fx open but they say i must have a utility bill that contains my photo and full address. Plz what should i do. Thanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Musty4: so plz i have a passport then i registered with fx open but they say i must have a utility bill that contains my photo and full address. Plz what should i do. Thanx

It's not a must you open with just fx-open, since they insist on uploading an utility bill that has your picture, you can try out the other 2 i listed in my previous message, what they need is your passport (internet) or your national id card and then your bank statement or nepa bill that has your home address on it.. i would advice you use your bank statement and with any of the listed brokers by me, it takes just one day to activate. you can also try out http://hotforex.com/?refid=8389 but their mod of withdrawal is a bit strict, you must print out the withdrawal form, fill, sign, scan and then return to them via email.

Pick from anyone of these links and make sure you review them before deciding on which one you want.

http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=ETWB
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Musty4(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
honeric01:

It's not a must you open with just fx-open, since they insist on uploading an utility bill that has your picture, you can try out the other 2 i listed in my previous message, what they need is your passport (internet) or your national id card and then your bank statement or nepa bill that has your home address on it.. i would advice you use your bank statement and with any of the listed brokers by me, it takes just one day to activate. you can also try out http://hotforex.com/?refid=8389 but their mod of withdrawal is a bit strict, you must print out the withdrawal form, fill, sign, scan and then return to them via email.

Pick from anyone of these links and make sure you review them before deciding on which one you want.

http://instaforex.com/?x=467949
i have a bank statement but it is just history of my account but they told me its the only thing that they can give me as my statement but it has no address, if i registered with one of those that u gave me, can i just give them passport and my nepa bill thank u so much 4 ur help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Musty4: i have a bank statement but it is just history of my account but they told me its the only thing that they can give me as my statement but it has no address, if i registered with one of those that u gave me, can i just give them passport and my nepa bill thank u so much 4 ur help.

Forex is a business try and treat it like that...if your broker is asking you for a document i just believe it is for your sake at the end of the day...i have worked in a bank before honestly i ve not seen a bank statement without an address on it.you can consider to change your bank if they can give you what you want.Getting necessary documents to identify yourself to the brokers should not be a problem except you are not ready to enter into this business fully and if you are not fake you should be able to have standard id card (intl.passport or drivers license mostly ask for by the brokers) forex is a serious business...my opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by arthuryemi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
where is everybody,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
arthuryemi: where is everybody,
oiling their rifles... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by arthuryemi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
wizecoder:

lol.u sef abeg giv me ya email, i wan yan wit u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
wizecoder:
ROCKET GRANADE PROPELLERS,AK 47,Revolver etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by arthuryemi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
LaconicINC: ROCKET GRANADE PROPELLERS,AK 47,Revolver etc
where is odiaero to murder gold lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuelkanu: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
I've traded using naked charts and pure price action. There is one problem I encountered. Trading naked charts actually has more subjective interpretation compared to using a simple moving average.

Trading without any indicators leaves room for unnecessary error. Interpretations are slightly more subjective.
Trading pure price action and with naked chart leaves room for error. Trading naked charts won't solve your problems. Whether you are an experienced trader or not, you are subjected to an error in judgment.

Learn to read price action, but don't dismiss the power of moving averages. Don't be arrogant in confidence that price action alone is the answer. Trading naked charts are overrated

4Bobo thanks for the link you gave. Real food for thought for all traders. I really enjoyed reading the posts over the weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Good evening Y'all.Hope this week will be a profitable week for us all.I want to bring you attention to the AUDUSD Daily chart, We can see the inverse PIN bar right off a resistance Line @ 1.06121.I believe that the LONG trend is about to go south for the Short Term.I have already placed a SHORT trade @ 1.05484 and placed my SL above the peak of last Friday Candle. Trade cautiously

Take care...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
New week we've got!

^ Nice one on the Aussie. It might go down to 1.0520 before going back up.

Checking out the weekly charts of USD pairs, I chose USD/JPY.

A strong hammer was formed lastweek thereby pushing the price up. Looking to go long but yet to decide on TP cos it seems to be very quiet anyway.

Just wanna stop to say hello to everyone.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2012
Whew! just checked the calendar.

@Kenny, there is an Aussie new vehicle sales data coming out around 2:30am. U might wanna close ur positions before then.

Plus, the Japanese banks are on hols. No wonder UJ is having a slugging movement now.

Not buying UJ today.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by olaolaking: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2012
ayox2003: New week we've got!

^ Nice one on the Aussie. It might go down to 1.0520 before going back up.

Checking out the weekly charts of USD pairs, I chose USD/JPY.

A strong hammer was formed lastweek thereby pushing the price up. Looking to go long but yet to decide on TP cos it seems to be very quiet anyway.

Just wanna stop to say hello to everyone.
As at the time of this my post, I expect Usd/Jpy to go south for the next one or two weeks.
WRITE IT DONW. Move for about 300pips. So also the Gbp/Jpy

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 12:42am On Sep 17, 2012
arthuryemi:

lol.u sef abeg giv me ya email, i wan yan wit u
wizecoder@yahoo.com...
or catch me if u can on www.forexlodge.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.