Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

******* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ******* (858 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

******* by saemmanuel(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2012
&&&
Re: ******* by saemmanuel(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2012
&&&&
Re: ******* by k2039: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2012
I see you are confused,because am just as well confused with your post.
Next time you post write like an undergraduate.
Re: ******* by CyberG: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
Incoherent! Are you too stupid to communicate your thoughts in a simple and unambiguous manner? It's sad you think you are in school but clearly, you have not learned the rudiments of communication.
Re: ******* by Ivynwa(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039: I see you are confused,because am just as well confused with your post.
Next time you post write like an undergraduate.

grin grin

His second post seems more confusing but when you read it good you will understand that the first two paragraphs are messages from his girlfriend/schoolmate.

Saemmanuel yes I agree that both of you should discuss well and if you both agree to be friends, good but what you went to school to do is to get your certificate so your studies should be your priority now. I won't advise you to start getting carried away with such things as having very intimate relationship with a girlfriend now as there is time for everything. You can keep things platonic even while both of you are good friends.
Re: ******* by omotola1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
Guy, ur expression is poor!
Ur assumption is baseless!
D girl and ur course officer wan set u up? Say wetin?
Your conclusion is not logical!
Pls are u in a College Of Education?
Re: ******* by omega25red(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
poster

you suspect a setup so why fall for it? why not just leave her be? you dont have to express you feelings to every woman you like i mean you already went there and she shut you down. Why not have some dignity for yourself and leave her alone so she can continue to play her mental games on another person.

By the way what power does this "course officer" have? ( i really have no idea so please explain)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Get? / I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream / Gold Diggers, Who Is Actually Digging, Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.